Seventeen/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

I hope I wrote this how you wanted, Anonymous…>_< sorry. And I know this pic is from a previous season but ima pretend it’s from Season 3 ~ Admin M


You sighed as you watched the final minutes of 17tv Season 3. You couldn’t believe they had already gone through three seasons and were about to have a second Seventeen Show. Even though you were the same age as them, it was weird seeing them grow up so fast. You watched Seunggwan take a selca of the whole group and laughed as they squished together to all fit in the picture. You left your computer for a minute to quietly creep downstairs to your kitchen - staying up until 3 AM to watch sixteen derpy boys made you hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I’m going to upload this to Twitter" Seunggwan said after taking the selca. He sat down at a table with a computer and was about to log onto Seventeen’s twitter account, when he noticed something weird with the ustream. "Hyung, what’s this?" he called out.

Doyoon came over first. “What’s up? Whoa, what are you looking at?” 

"I don’t know, it just came up on the ustream."

"It looks like a girl’s room. Are you webcamming with someone?"

"I don’t think so, it’s still on ustream, but we’re not on air anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You came back to you room with some snacks and sat at your desk again, but screamed when you saw Seunggwan and Doyoon on your screen. They gave a surprised shout as well and backed away from their laptop. “Hello?” Seunggwan said uncertainly.

"Um, hi?" you responded quietly.

You heard Doyoon yell something and several more boys crowded around the computer. “What’s going on?” they all asked.

"Hello, who are you?" Jisoo asked politely.

"My name is ______. Are you guys really Seventeen?" You couldn’t believe what was going on. For once, you were glad your computer malfunctioned.

"Yes we are! How you’d get on here?"

"I don’t know, I just came back to my room and you guys were on my screen."

Jisoo nodded, “I guess our webcams connected some how.”

"Are you going to Seventeen Show!?!" someone in the back suddenly yelled.

"No, I live in America/(your country)" you said sadly. There was a unanimous "aww" and a few boys pouted, almost making you squeal and lose your cool in front of them. "But will you have a live stream?" you asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah! At 7!" Wonwoo chimed in. "You can pretend that every time we look at the camera it’s you who we’re looking at so it’ll be like you’re still in the audience!"

You giggled happily. “Thanks…Wonwoo.”

"You know my name!?" He had a wide smile on his face.

"Of course, I"m already a huge fan. I know all of your names!" You went around the group, saying each member’s name, and getting a bow or wave plus a smile in return. You started talking with them more, the English line translating when needed, until you heard another voice off screen call all the members. 

"We have to go" Seunggwan told you quickly, whispering now. 

"But maybe we can do this again" Hansol added. "If both our computers do something weird again" he laughed. "It was nice chatting with you!"

Seventeen did a final ‘Like Seventeen!’ just for you and boys a couple at a time went up close to the camera and waved goodbye.

"See you at Seventeen Show!" some of them said.

"You’re my favorite fan!" Mingyu cheered. 

"Muah" Samuel came up to the camera and gave you a cute kiss.

You waved one more time and then was disconnected. You had been up for so long, you immediately crashed in bed afterwards, but at the same time you weren’t sure if you could fall asleep: what ever just happened already felt like a dream.