Jisoo/Junghan 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Someone wanted a fluffy fic about their piggy back ride! #bromance ~ Admin M


"Junghaaan!" Jisoo sang. "Come over here!"

Junghan glanced over at his friend across the room, then walked over. "What's up?"

"Bend over."

"What??"

"I mean not bend over, just kneel down. I want a piggyback ride."

Junghan sighed, but obliged, and Jisoo climbed onto his back. "Wheeeee!" Jisoo's face pressed against Junghan's head and his arms folded across his chest. "Go by the cam- wait! Too close!" Jisoo laughed.

"We look cute like this, huh?" Junghan looked at their reflection in the mirror. "Did you want me to carry you because the viewers wanted it?"

"No, it was my personal request to you."

Junghan rolled his eyes. "Ahh this isn't good for my back" he complained. He backed away from the camera and straightened up.

"Get stronger!" Jisoo said.

"More like you need to stop eating so many Twix bars!"

They both laughed. "But if I fall, it's your fault" Jisoo confirmed.

"Nuh uh!" Junghan argued. "It's not my fault you're too heavy!"

"But if I fall, I'm bringing you down with me."

"Oh. Guess I should put you down now then."

"Wait wha-" but Jisoo was cut off when Junghan threw Jisoo's arms off from around him. Jisoo fell on the wood floor, but not hard enough to have been hurt. He did a little somersault before getting up and attacking his friend in revenge.

"You !" he yelled jokingly and jumped on Junghan's back again. They both tumbled to the floor laughing next to each other. 

"If you didn't have a cute, squishy face, you'd be annoying" Junghan said, pinching his friend's cheeks.

"Was that an insult? Because I'm taking it as a compliment."

Junghan shurgged and smiled. "Whatever floats your boat. Now it's my turn!" Junghan suddenly flipped Jisoo over onto his tummy and sat on him.

"Oh my gosh get off of me! You're heavy too!" Jisoo whined.

Junghan laughed evilly. "Come on, lift me up! It's like doing a push up!"

"No! Your big is crushing my rib cage!" Jisoo flailed his arms around but to no avail: Junghan wouldn't budge. "Are you seriously just going to sit on me for the rest of practice?"

"Maybe. Unless you tell me how awesome of a friend I am."

"What?? You want praise for being mean!? You don't set a good example as a hyung for the other boys. Can't I just do bbuing bbuing to get out of this?"

"Not this time!" He playfully tilted his head down with his hand behind his ear. "I don't hear any compliments..."

Jisoo paused thinking, then said, "Junghan, you're my best friend and you're awesome at everything. I love you~~ like a brother."

Junghan smiled. "Aww, you really mean that?"

"To the point where it gets you to stop crushing my internal organs, yes."

"Well good enough then!" Junghan cheered and helped his friend up. "Oh, and I love you too, Jisooo~" he added, but the other boy just rolled his eyes.