Soonyoung/Reader 03

Seventeen Scenarios

Just for this one I wrote the reader as an OC (EunJung). hope you like it! it’s rather short though ~ Admin M


"EunJung, open your mouth" Soonyoung said, holding up a piece of kimbap.

"Should I trust you feeding me?" she chuckled. “What did you put in it? And remember the last time you tried making something? You almost set the kitchen on fire!"

"I did not! You’re exaggerating" he laughed back. “And this time no cooking or stoves were actually involved." He popped the kimbap into EunJung’s mouth. As she chewed, she nodded her approval. 

"Pretty good!" she said when she finished. “I think maybe you should make me food more often."

Soonyoung grinned. “So when we’re married, I’ll make sure to cook for you."

"Really? You would?" 

"Of course! Just imagine it: you’d come home from a long day at work, I’d wrap you up in my arms-" He pulled EunJung towards himself, placing his hands around her waist. "-I’d give you a welcome home kiss-" He kissed her forehead. "-and then we’d sit down at dinner and you can tell me all about your day." He gently her hair and they gazed at each other with happy smiles.

"But marriage is a long time from now, Soonyoung" EunJung quietly pointed out.

"I know, but ever since I met you, I’ve made it my goal to keep us together until we’re old enough to marry. I’ve met a lot of girls in the past, but none of them are as amazing as you."

"You really mean that?"

"Of course. Everyone thinks we’re so young and don’t know anything, but one thing I’m sure of is that I love you." He looked at her seriously for a moment, because it was the first time he actually said those three words.

"I love you, too" she whispered back.

Soonyoung’s eyes squinted from how big he was grinning. He fed EunJung another piece of kimbap, but it turned out a little messily, so some rice got stuck around . “Oops," Soonyoung laughed. “I got it." He slowly leaned in and kissed her sweetly, just barely her lips.