Seunggwan/Seokmin 01

Seventeen Scenarios

An episode of gwiyomi lover vs. gwiyomi hater requested by Anonymous. sorry it’s short and -ish honestly -_- I’m not really feelin’ it today so it was a bit rushed. ~ Admin M


"Hey Seunggwan, come in front of the camera" Seokmin told his friend.

"What is it?" Seunggwan tagged along.

"Let’s do the gwiyomi!" 

"NO!" Seunggwan immediately shouted and forced Seokmin out of the camera’s view. He faked an exaggerated punch and Seokmin laughed.

"Gwiyomi isn’t supposed to be violent!" Seokmin pretended to defend himself. 

"It’s gonna be, if you keep doing it!"

"Why don’t you like it? I think you’d be perfect for it." Seokmin smiled and pinched the younger boy’s cheeks.

Seunggwan made a face. "Ugh no way, I don’t like being so greasy like you."

"Guys! Get back to practicing!" one of the older members yelled.

The two boys went back to their duties: Seunggwan to singing, and Seokmin to dancing. They passed by each other several more times that night, and Seokmin’s cheerful greeting to him was always “One plus one is?”. Seunggwan rolled his eyes every time or just ignored Seokmin completely, but after maybe the tenth time of seeing his bandmate’s enthusiastic face, he exasperatedly answered, “GWIYOMI. Any number plus the same number is gwiyomi, I get it!”

"See? You are good at it!" Seokmin cheered. "And the fans love when you act cute."

"Psh, but I’m cute enough already." ‘Diva Bu’ had been released, and he flipped his hair once to show off his fabulous-ness.