Hansol/Reader 07

Seventeen Scenarios

Hansol as the new kid in school for Anonymous! I switched up his personality for a different flavor haha ~ Admin M


You doodled in your notebook, bored out of your mind as your English teacher prattled on introducing the new student. You didn’t even look up when he was told to take the desk next to yours; the only thing you caught was his name: Hansol. 

But at the end of class, when you passed him the worksheet for homework, your eyes met for a second, and you were taken aback by how attractive he was. He smiled slightly, but you looked away first. Why was your face feeling so hot all of a sudden? Luckily, the bell rung and you went off to your next class.

Soon, it was lunch time, and word traveled quickly about the hot new student. He gathered a lot of attention because of his quiet nature and the mysterious aura around him, yet you couldn’t remember the last guy that expelled so much charisma at the same time. Girls would walk past him and practically melt when he flashed them a cool smile; then he’d walk off, back straight, hands in his pockets. He definitely knew what he was doing too - this attention wasn’t foreign to him. He was the type of guy that other guys envied and hated, but Hansol wasn’t phased in the slightest bit.

You were walking towards the cafeteria to meet your friends when you saw him struggling to open his locker. You stopped in your steps. No one else was around. You took a deep breath and decided to approach him. 

"Awh, they gave you the worst locker in the whole school" you said casually. "Do you need help?"

Hansol shrugged and stepped away. “Sure.”

"You just have to wiggle it a lot" you explained, and furiously jangled the handle until the door opened.

"Huh, thanks. Your name is ______, right?" he asked as he started putting his books into the locker.

"Yeah, how’d you know?"

"Well it’s not like you sit next to me in English class." He rolled his eyes sarcastically. "And you’re pretty, so of course I’d want to get your name. And maybe your number." His tongue poked out of his mouth just a little, and he ran it slowly across his bottom lip, in a somehow tantalizing manner.

You just managed to laugh. “You’re cute.”

"Cute?" he scoffed. "I was actually the bad boy at my old school."

"Really?"

"Yeah. ‘Cause I could go from the pretty boy-" he pretended to look in a mirror as he flicked and fiddled with his bangs, "-to this." You heard the slam of the metal door shutting, and one of his hands smoothly slid onto your hip and pushed you against the now closed locker. He was face to face with you with his hips dangerously close to yours, and he his lips again. Your heart pounded in your chest and you stared in each other’s eyes, but before anything else happened, you heard a loud cough from the other end of the hall. You both turned your heads to see the strict old Algebra teacher glare at you. Hansol backed up a couple of steps and you pushed yourself off the row of lockers. You both stayed silent until you could only hear the faint echo of the teacher’s footsteps walking away.

"I guess we probably have stricter rules on PDA than at your old school" you said.

Hansol shrugged. “No big deal, maybe you could show me the hiding spots in this place, so we don’t get disturbed.” He smirked and you took his hand, swiftly leading him through the hallways, knowing that lunch was going to end soon.