Samuel/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

I only approved this one because it was requested as a sibling fic - the reader is his older sister. I might be up to doing more of these sibling ones in the future? Anyways hope you like it rainbowed-oceans ~ Admin M


“Are you nervous?” you asked your little brother, Samuel. He nodded, looking out the window of the car. You were almost to the place where the Pledis Entertainment audition was being held. “You’re going to do great! Don’t worry too much.” You patted his leg and he nodded again. It was very weird seeing Samuel so quiet, but you knew this audition meant a lot to him, which is why you came. You were his biggest supporter after all; when your parents were slightly skeptical at the beginning, you helped to persuade them to let Samuel go through with this. You knew your brother would be one of the youngest people auditioning, but he had a big heart for following his dreams.

Your parents parked the car and you all walked towards the building. You held Samuel’s hand for a second, squeezing it slightly to try to comfort him. He was shaking as he walked, but he smiled up at you.

“We’re here early” you said. “Do you want to practice one more time?”

You moved to a little open area away from the entrance and he plugged in his headphones to his ipod. He did his whole routine and even though only he could hear the music, you watched him with fascination: every step was accurately placed, every jerk of his body right in time. “He’s good” you thought. No - way better than good, especially for someone not even in middle school yet. Even if for some reason, the judges thought his dancing wasn’t up to par, you knew that they must at least fall for this smile and personality that showed through every time he performed. 

He smiled happily after he finished, then he went to go register, and was sent to a waiting room, where only kids auditioning were allowed. Your parents wished him good luck once more and he waved goodbye. “Remember to have fun” you said to him. “This is your chance to shine and you’re going to do amazing. Love you.”

“Thanks, Noona. Love you too.” You gave him one more big hug and then he left. 

Luckily, Samuel was number 17, so you didn’t have to wait long for him to finish. “How’d you do?” you asked excitedly when he came out.

“It was great! I was in a group of 5 people in front of 2 judges and everyone gets about 30 seconds to do whatever they do, but they gave me a whole minute to dance!” He gave a sigh of relief and fell into your arms. “I hope I get called back.”

“I’m sure you will! You’re going to be a superstar, and I’ll be your number one fan” you said.