Seunggwan/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Damn this week was stressful! Here’s some Seunggwan lol for Anonymous ~Admin M


“I was like…blehh” Seunggwan said, sticking his tongue out. “It was nasty.”

You laughed at your best friend for the hundredth time today - laughed so hard that your stomach hurt and you were sure you’d get 6 pack abs. “Thanks for telling me about your experience drinking vinegar you said between uneven breaths.

“Stop laughing! It wasn’t an enjoyable experience!” Seunggwan playfully punched you and laughed.

You fell off the bench that you were sitting on in the park and literally rolled on the floor laughing. Seunggwan always made you laugh so easily; he always told you funny stories or adventures he’s had just to entertain you. After a few minutes, your breathing finally became normal  but you stayed lying in the grass, too lazy to get back up. Seunggwan decided to lay next to you and he put his arms behind his head to make a somewhat comfortable pillow. The sun shined in your eyes as you looked up at the cloudless, blue sky. 

“They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I’m the one who falls in love he said.

“Huh? Who are you talking about?” You replied to his random statement. Your stomach tied in knots. Did he have a crush? Since you guys have been best friends for awhile, you always tell each other who you like and  give advice to each other, but lately that stopped because it was him who you liked. He didn’t know, but it would really hurt if he talked about some other girl in front of you. 

“You know who it is” he said.

“Uhh, I’m pretty sure I don’t.”

He put his arms down to his side. “Should I be straight forward?” he gave a sideways glance at you. “It’s you” he said before you could reply. His hand brushed against your hand and he interlocked his fingers with yours. “I know this is really sudden, but I like you so much, ______, way more than a friend, and I just had to tell you. Do you…feel the same way?” 

You heard him breathing nervously still squeezing your hand, waiting for your answer. “Should I be straight forward?” you asked, teasing him a little.

“Yes please…” he gulped.

You to your side and smiled at him. You held up his hand that was holding your hand and kissed the back of it. “Seunggwan, I like you too, more than a friend.”

He let out a sigh of relief. “Oh thank goodness, I thought my cheesy love quote might have scared you off. I just got that off of tumblr honestly.” He let go of your hand to put his arm around you and you leaned into his shoulder, laughing once again. “Although it is really true. I love making you laugh, and I think I love you, too.”