Seokmin/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

 

I think I like this gif too much haha… ~Admin M 


 

“Put your tongue back in your mouth!” You laughed at your boyfriend and shoved your hand in his face. “Are you trying to be y? Because you’re failing.”

“Pshh, I can be y other ways” Seokmin said and attempted to wink and bite his lip at the same time, which only ended up in him looking extremely derpy.

You shrieked from giggling. “You think you’re so cute, huh?”

“Your guys’ flirting is so weird” Hansol, who was in the back round the whole time, commented. “I’m leaving.” Seokmin shrugged and Hansol closed the green door behind him as he left, leaving you and your boyfriend alone. Then Seokmin turned his attention back to you. He put his arms around your waist and gently backed you up against the wall. His mouth formed a thoughtful little smile as he gazed into your eyes. 

You placed your hands around his neck and asked quietly, “What?”

“Nothing” he replied. “I just like looking at you. You’re so…pretty.”

You immediately looked away, shaking your head. “You don’t think so?” Seokmin asked in disbelief.

“No, I’m not pretty enough for you” you said.

Seokmin frowned. “Why would you say that?”

“Because…I heard that one time when you were talking with Hansol about how your ideal girl looks and I’m no where near your standards. I don’t have a nice face or body or anything…” you trailed off a little bit.

“No, ______, please don’t think that. I was only half being serious when I said those things. I mean sure, there’s a lot of girls who are pretty, but you’re the most beautiful out of all of them.”

Still not convinced, you looked up at him for a brief moment, then looked back down at the ground. It was hard to believe that a perfect person like Seokmin thought you were beautiful. You sighed, but before you could say anything, he lifted your chin and captured your lips in a sweet kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, and you felt your heart beat quicken. It felt like you were kissing forever in that little room, until he slowly pulled away. 

“I promise, no one else compares to you, ______. You’re beautiful, don’t ever forget that.” You blushed a little, and buried your face in his chest.