Optional Bias/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

A story in which you take care of him when he’s sick. This scenario was originally requested as a SeungcheolxReader and WonwooxReader but is now written as optional bias. When you see a (m/n) fill in the member’s name you choose ~ Admin M


"Hey guys" you greeted your study group, setting your books down on the table and taking a seat. The library was pretty empty today you thought as you began taking out your binder, notes, and various pens and highlighters. "Hey, where’s (m/n)?" you asked, noticing your boyfriend’s absence.

"He left early today" your friend next to you replied.

"He did? Why?"

Your friend across from you looked up from his book, surprised. “You didn’t know?”

"No…where’d he go?"

"Oh…he was feeling really sick so he went to the hospital" he said quietly.

You gasped. “He did?? What’s wrong with him? He didn’t say anything to me!” Your friends shrugged - they didn’t know the details or the extent of his illness - and you didn’t waste a second more. You packed up your bag and told the group you’d see them later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After driving to the hospital and getting (m/n)’s room number, you silently entered, a little scared of what you might see. You were more worried about his condition than mad that he didn’t let you know he was so sick he had to be hospitalized.

Immediately, you saw an IV drip next to the bed. The liquid slowly went down into a series of tubes connecting to your boyfriend’s wrist, and you grimaced, knowing this meant he really was very ill and needed a speedy recovery. You noticed his school stuff on the bedside table, his books spilling out like he attempted to start his homework, even though he probably didn’t get far. The TV was on in the room, the volume on low, so all you could hear was a fuzzy mumble, mixed with his heavy, labored breathing.

As you came closer to the bed, (m/n) stirred and opened his eyes. “Noona?” he asked.

"Hey, Babe, how are you feeling?" Instinctively, you placed a hand on his forehead.

"When did you get here? I look worse than I feel. I’m really okay, it’s just a cold."

You his cheek affectionately. ”I just got here. Why didn’t you tell me you were sick? I would’ve taken care of you.”

"I’m sorry. I didn’t want you to worry, Noona."

"It’s okay, I just hope you get better soon." You leaned down, planning to give him a  quick kiss.

"Wait, don’t do that" he said, raising his hands and putting them on your shoulders to stop you.

"Why?" You asked, slightly startled.

"I don’t want to get you sick."

You smiled at his concern for you, but shrugged off the gesture. “I’ll take the risk.”

"No, you really don’t want what I have though" he warned.

"I thought you said it was just a cold."

"No, actually, Manager says I have something else. He thinks it’s worse than a cold."

"What is it?" You asked, half curious but half nervous.

(M/n) smiled. “Love sickness.”

You chuckled and rolled your eyes. “Oh, really? So what are the symptoms for this illness? It must be one I haven’t heard of.” You pulled up a chair next to the bed.

"Well," (M/n) started, taking your hand in his, "some symptoms include constantly texting this one person…you know, the sick person’s partner, since this disease comes in pairs. And wanting to be with that partner all the time…always missing her…" He trailed off a little and looked at you in the eyes.

"Sounds pretty serious. Will you be okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, of course; it’s easily cured."

"How?" 

(M/n) paused, squeezed your hand, and kissed the back of it. “Through a promise. Both infected partners have to promise each other that they’ll always stay together no matter what…in sickness and in health.”

You nodded. “Well, although I don’t have love sickness, I will make that promise to you still.” You smiled at each other.

"I promise too. But you’ll have this sickness soon enough" he said, and sat up, pulling you into a long kiss.

Feedback anyone? Should I continue to do optional bias scenarios when the same plot is requested for more than 1 member? Should I use (m/n) in the format? Thanks~