Doyoon/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

 

Cute Doyoon ^^ ~Admin M


 

You crawled into bed after a long day. You felt almost dead from all the studying you did tonight. You cuddled under the covers and as soon as your head hit the pillow, you immediately started to drift off to sleep…

Until you hear your phone vibrating on the bedside table. You groaned, trying to think of who could possibly be calling you at midnight, but when you saw the caller ID, you perked up a little and answered it. “Doyoon? Why are you calling?” you said into the receiver. Usually your boyfriend didn’t call during the week since you’re both busy with school, and he’s extra busy preparing for his debut with Seventeen. The only days you get to talk to him and see him are Saturdays and Sundays, and occasionally Fridays. 

“Sorry, Noona, I just missed you so much. I couldn’t wait until the weekend to hear your voice” he replied.

“Aww, I miss you too. How was your day?”

“It was good. Same as always…Noona, can we video chat? I miss seeing your face too.” You both hung up the phone and Doyoon called you back a minute later, this time, using a mobile video chat app. You honestly missed seeing his face too - every detail, from his adorable smile to the way he flipped his hair out of his eyes. 

The cameras jumbled around as both of you got comfortable and laid down holding your phone above your head. “Noona, it’s cold tonight, make sure you have a lot of blankets” Doyoon said sweetly. 

“You too, Doyoon, don’t catch a cold!”

“I wish I could sleep with you; I’d keep you warm.”

“I wish you were here too…”

He smiled slightly and nodded. You both understood that your relationship wasn’t in the greatest situation; the constant separation hurt immensely. Even at school, you didn’t see each other much because you were a year older and had different classes. Being so close, yet feeling so far from him in the same school, it also didn’t help that he was extremely popular among the girls in his own grade. You knew he was honest and faithful, but you hated knowing girls were always around him. Nevertheless, your relationship was strong, and had been strong for 5 months now. The little moments you did have together were extra special and it was in these moments when you knew that even if things were tough, you were going to make it work. The happiness you shared with each other was worth it. 

“Noona, are you still awake?” he asked. You had your side and had your phone sideways on your pillow. 

You nodded with your eyes closed. “I”m still here. I’m so sleepy though, sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. We don’t have to talk; I can just watch you sleep.”

You laughed. “Hey now, that’s borderline creepy” you joked and you heard him laugh softly, but a minute later, you almost fell asleep again. You forced your eyes to open and stay open no matter what - you didn’t want to fall asleep on him.

“Noona” Doyoon whispered.

“Yes?”

“It’s nothing, I just like calling you noona” he smiled.

“Ai-ya, sometimes I think you only date me because I’m a noona!” You rolled your eyes.

“No, no, of course not! There’s a ton of reasons why I’m with you.”

“Hmm, could you remind me of some of them? I think I forgot” you playfully smirked.

“Do you want to up all night?! That’s how long it would take me to say everything I love about you!” You both laughed.

“I’m just kidding” you said. Then there was silence for a moment and Doyoon flipped over onto his stomach. 

“I guess I’m going to sleep now, Noona. I’ll try to talk to you soon.”

You nodded and yawned. “Goodnight, Doyoon.”

“Goodnight.” He winked and smiled. “Saranghaeyooo” he waved.

You blew a kiss to him before he shut off his phone, and hugged a stuffed animal that he gave you a month ago. Then you fell asleep, dreaming of your amazing boyfriend.