Jisoo/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Yaay Jisoo fic ^^ ~Admin M


“Noona, what’s bothering you?” Jisoo asked. “You’re so quiet today; what’s wrong?” You were laying on a blanket together in your backyard, holding hands and just relaxing as you watched clouds float by in the blue sky. 

“What’s going to happen to us?” You asked, more wondering out loud than looking for an answer.

“What’s going to happen to us? When?” Jisoo asked.

“When I go off to college. I’ll be gone after this summer.”

“Well we’re not going to break up. You know that, Noona.”

“You say that, but-“

“But what? You worry too much, Noona.” Jisoo rolled onto his side and hovered above you. “What will convince you that we’re never going to break up even when you go to college?” He didn’t wait for an answer, but instead just leaned down and kissed you sweetly.

“I don’t think I’m convinced yet” you teased.

Jisoo smiled and kissed you again. “How about now? I promise, we’re going to stay together.” 

“Okayy…” you nodded, but Jisoo wasn’t falling for it. He flopped back down on the blanket and huffed.

“Why don’t you believe me, Noona?! You don’t trust me? You don’t have faith in me that I can keep a relationship going?” Jisoo let go of your hand and gave you a piercing cold stare. He had never looked at you like that before. 

“No, Jisoo, it’s nothing like that. I believe you, completely. But I can’t help but worry anyways because if we ever did break up, for whatever reason, I know I wouldn’t be able to cope with it. I love you too much.”

“Ahh, ______” Jisoo rolled onto his side again and pulled you closer. “I love you too. Which is why you know we’re going to stay together forever. All I can say is I promise. I promise, I promise, I promise” he said, giving you a kiss somewhere on your face in between each promise. You giggled and he played with your hair. “And plus, I don’t want the infinity and beyond bracelets we have to lose their meaning” he added, as he took your hand in his again.