Soonyoung/Reader 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Requested by hiyumz. Thanks for sending it with this gif btw! ~ Admin M


It was another day of hanging out with your best buds. MingMing was doing something on the side, Wonwoo and Seokmin were playing around behind, and Soonyoung and Hansol were talking together as you approached the group.

“Don’t tell her, don’t tell her” you heard Hansol say in a hushed tone as he fiddled with something in his hands. 

“Tell me what?” you asked.

“He doesn’t want you to know who he likes” Soonyoung said.

“Hansol! We’re best friends, you can tell me” you assured him.

“I’ll tell her for you” Soonyoung said and he leaned towards you, cupping his hand to one side of his mouth. Hansol protested, but he was smiling and laughing, so you knew he probably didn’t care that much if you knew. “He likes you” Soonyoung whispered.

You tried not to make it obvious how shocked you were, so you just said “Oh” and left it at that. Hansol had to go somewhere after a few minutes and he said he’d text you later, which only increased your anxiety of what would happen if what Soonyoung said was real. But you weren’t actually too worried about a confrontation with Hansol; you were mostly worried that if it was true, if Hansol liked you more than a friend, then Soonyoung didn’t. You had liked Soonyoung since you met him practically, but you never told anyone, and lately, you thought he liked you too because he started acting a little differently - talking to you more than usual and initiating more skinship, like hugging. But what if all that wasn’t real? What if Soonyoung didn’t actually like you? These questions were what made you confused, but you pushed your thoughts away as you tried to relax with your friends.

After a few hours of hanging out, MingMing, Wonwoo, and Seokmin went home and you were left alone with Soonyoung.

“You know, I was kidding when I told you Hansol liked you” he said.

“You were? Forreal?” Soonyoung nodded.

“Oh thank God, you scared me when you said that!” You were so relieved, but you punched him for making you worry, and he laughed.

“But I do know someone who does like you. A lot.” Soonyoung looked at you seriously for a moment. “Me.”

You tried to contain your excitement, but you couldn’t help a goofy smile from appearing on your face. “Do you mean it? This confession isn’t fake?”

“Yes, I mean it. There’s no way my crush on you is fake, I swear.” He brought you in his arms and hesitantly kissed your head. “Oh, but regarding Hansol, I do know the person he likes.” You titled your head to the side in curiousity. “Your cousin.”