Seunggwan/Reader 02 (ft. Samuel)

Seventeen Scenarios

“Who are you looking at?” Samuel asked. Seunggwan was nervously shifting side to side as he gazed at you from across the room. You were standing with Mingyu, who you visited every so often. You guys were childhood friends and even after you moved cities and changed schools, you kept in touch. 

“You’re staring at Mingyu’s friend??” Samuel asked, following Seunggwan’s gaze. “Do you even know her?”

“Yeah, we met before. The last time she visited, Mingyu introduced us and then later I asked him for her number.”

“So you’ve been talking to her? Like, have you been flirting?” Samuel raised his eyebrows. The silence that followed answered his questions. “So you like her?? I’m going to tell her to come over here!”

“No, no, no” Seunggwan quickly grabbed Samuel by his shirt. “I don’t want to. It’s so awkward talking to someone through text and then having to face them in person. She hasn’t even visited for months, she might not even recognize me.”

“Well staring at her creepily isn’t going to help” Samuel muttered. He wiggled out of Seunggwan’s grasp and ran over as fast as he could to you and Mingyu. “Hey, ______, Seunggwan’s here! He wants to talk to you!” he said quickly before Seunggwan could catch him. He darted away and you turned to see an awkward Seunggwan wave at you from a short distance away.

“Seunggwaaan!” Your face lit up and you ran over to him, jumping into his arms. He smiled brightly and hugged you back. 

“You remember me?” he asked, keeping you close as he set you down.

“Of course!” you answered. “How could I forget you? The cutest boy who made my day every day when you messaged me?”

He blushed a  little. “How long are you staying? We should hang out, just you and me. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“Me too. I missed you.”

He slowly took your hands in his. “I missed you too.”