Hansol/Mingyu/Samuel 01

Seventeen Scenarios

Requested by runawaytohideaway. I hope this is what you wanted? xP meh, sorry, I feel like it’s lacking. ~ Admin M


“Hansol, why do you look so sad?” Mingyu asked his best friend. He sat down next to Hansol on the bed in their room. 

“I’m fine” Hansol shrugged, but Mingyu knew better. 

“Tell me what’s wrong. We’re like brothers. You can tell me anything.”

“It’s nothing.”

“Is it about that one girl?” Samuel barged into the room and sat on the other side of Hansol.

“What girl??” Mingyu asked excitedly.

“No one. Nevermind about it” Hansol said quickly.

“It’s someone who Hansol’s too scared to talk to” Samuel informed Mingyu. “‘Cause he’s a chicken” he laughed.

“Hey!” Hansol nudged Sam. “You’ve never even liked a girl like this. You’d be scared too, but you’re too young to understand.”

“Well why can’t you talk to her? Do you know her well?” asked Mingyu.

“I know her and I’ve talked to her a little bit but I mean, you know her better.”

“Oh, it’s someone I know?” Mingyu rasied his eyebrows and smiled. He was getting even more excited. “Talk to her Hansol! I can help you. Just be relaxed. Maybe you should talk to her through text or online first so it’s not as awkward and then after you talk a lot and get closer, you should hang out-“

“But what if one of your friends ‘had a thing’ with this same girl? Would you be allowed to talk to her then?” Hansol asked.

“Oh, well I guess it depends on your friend and how long the friend and the girl have been separated now. Why, who is the guy?”

“Oh, uh…you” Hansol mumbled quietly.There was a short silence that followed, and Hansol glanced towards the older boy.

Surprisingly, Mingyu’s face brightened up as he said “Oh, you like my ex? I’m still friends with her, I can set you up!”

“Really?? I thought it’d be weird if you knew I liked your ex. Or I thought you’d be mad.”

“No, it’s fine, we were only together for a few weeks anyways. Then we decided we wanted to stay friends.”

“See? I told you he’d be fine with it!” Samuel exclaimed.

“What?? You didn’t say anything! You didn’t even help” Hansol laughed and playfully flicked Samuel’s forehead. 

“Ow…” he rubbed his head. 

“Just wait, when you get older you’re going to have relationship problems too and you’ll be coming to me for help.”

“Hey, I’ll call her up right now” Mingyu said but before Hansol could respond, Mingyu had dialed his friend’s number, pushed the phone against Hansol’s ear, and ran out of the room with the maknae.