Chan/Reader 02

Seventeen Scenarios

such a cutie lol can’t get enough of him ahah ~Admin M


“Do it again! Pleaseee” you begged your boyfriend.

“Noona…” Chan whined. 

“Pleaseee.” You pouted.

“Oh fine” he sighed. He brought his fists up to his face. “BBUING BBUING” he smiled.

“YAY” you cheered. “You’re so cute.” You pinched his cheeks. He still had a little baby fat.

“Aiya,” he pushed your hands away. “You’re cuter” he said and pinched you back.

“Nuh uh, you are!” you said, poking him in the stomach.

“You’re one thousand times cuter than I am!” he argued and poked you back.

“But you’re younger so you’re cuter.” You poked him again.

“Noona, you’re cuter. You know it’s true.” He poked you back again.

The poking and arguing continued until it exploded into a tickle fight and both of you shrieking for the other to stop. Chan was a small kid, but he was strong against you and somehow ended up pinning your hands down. You both caught your breath because you were laughing so hard. Then he said “Repeat after me, or I won’t let you go.”

“Fine, fine, you got me” you admitted.

“I, ______, am the cutest girl in the whole world. I have lots of aegyo and Chan was right all along. Say it.”

“Chan, you’re the cutest! How did we even-“

“Sayyy iiittt” he insisted.

“Okay, okay. I, _____, am the cutest girl in the whole world. I have lots of aegyo and Chan was right all along” you repeated.

“Good” Chan smiled satisfactorily. “I win.”

“You win what?”

“The Cute Fight” he laughed. He leaned down and pecked you on the lips. “Cutie” he whispered.

He helped you up from where you were laying and you hugged him. “You’re the cutie” you mumbled.  But now trapped in his arms, you had no escape for the next tickle fight to come.