Chapter 8

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I could only laugh at Krystal, who was ready to kill me, before Sulli walked up to us. I sat up from the ground and smiled, "Anyonghaseyo Sulli." I greeted while getting up to my feet. I felt the script book hit my head once more and I glared at the young Jung, "Yah!"

"Oh what is that Krystal?" Sulli asked after noticing the script. I pouted because she didn't care that I got hit for the thousandth time by that evil book.

Krystal just smiled, "Papa Lee gave me the lead role for a new drama! The script doesn't have a title, but I'm going to be in this new drama! He has hope in me!" She cheered.

"Oh really? Is any oppas going to be starring with you?" Sulli asked. I turned around to hide my smile, but I caught the eyes of Amber who was just staring at me with a weird expression on. "Sammy?" I turned back to the girls in front of me and I smiled.

"Nothing." I said before walking over to Amber, "Hello!" I greeted in English with a lot of hyperness.

"What did you do to Krystal?" Amber replied to me. I only began to laugh before I felt the script being thrown at me a little to hard, "Ha!" she laughed while I just turned to glare at Krystal. We had a glaring contest and I felt like I was losing because I suddenly couldn't feel my soul within me so I avoided her gaze after a few minutes.

"You lose." Amber mocked.

My eyes widen and I gave Amber an 'are-you-serious?' look, "You're mean to me!" I whined, but she knocked on my head with her fist, "Omo..Amber!! Why are you so mean?" I asked, but she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm not mean you're just my baby brother." Amber replied and the radio. I sighed and walked over to the corner where I began to just watch f(x) practice their routine for a song that I have no idea whats it called, "Victoria-ah! What did manager oppa say about our schedule?" Amber asked while they were dancing.

"Wae are you asking me? Luna?" Victoria replied during her solo dance.

Luna began her solo moment after Victoria before replying, "From what I remember yesterday I think it would be Krystal rehearsing for her drama, but that had a question mark next to it so it probably wasn't confirmed. Sulli and Victoria will be practicing a dance routine for our comeback. Amber and I will be in the recording studio with Misfits oppa." Luna said.

"You sure about all this unnie?" Sulli asked.

"Sammy~ can you fetch the schedules from my bag?" Luna called me. I sighed and decided to just crawl towards the bag like a dog because I did not want to get up properly and the ground felt comfortable in an odd way, "it's in my purse actually!"

I went through her bag like a little child going through her umma's bag. I grabbed the papers that looked like the schedules and pulled them out, "This?" I called out, holding it up. Luna looked up during their chorus dance and looked at me from the mirror and nodded. I quickly opened the schedules and examined it, "Your manager circled the important ones and Luna noona got them correct." I told them after memorizing the schedule in one go.

"Okay nice, how long will I be out rehearsing then?" Krystal asked while doing her solo dance.

I just smirked after closing the schedule sheets, "It says all day. I feel sorry for your co-star because he has to be in the same room as you for the whole day tomorrow." I joked and Krystal broke the dance routine to chase me. I ran for it and we were just running around the whole dance studio while the noonas were laughing at us. I ran over to Amber and grabbed her shoulders using her as a barricade against Krystal, "Stay back!" I exclaimed.

"Amber move!" Krystal shouted.

I kept moving to the side with Amber always in front of me. Krystal just kept following me, but I just continued to use my sister as a barricade against the enraged Jung, "Yah! Let me go!" Amber complained and pushed me off before grabbing Krystal's shoulders, "You calm down and don't hurt my baby brother." she said. I stuck my tongue out at Krystal before Amber turned to me and smacked me, "You! You stop harassing Krystal." she said while giving me a disappointed look.

"She started it!" I argued.

"Not even, you did!" Krystal argued.

We began to bicker with one another in English leaving Victoria, Sulli, and Luna confused. Amber just stood in the middle of us before finally having enough, "Shut up both of you!" Amber said and grabbed me by the collar, "Apologize to Krystal and you-" she said after putting me down and looking at Krystal, "apologize to Samuel." 

"But-" Krystal and I were cut off by Amber's death glare. I sighed in defeat and glared at Krystal who also returned the glare.

"I'm sorry." We apologized in unison before glaring at each other once more. Amber helped us both up, but we wouldn't leave each others gaze, "Amber!" we whined.

Amber looked at us, "What?"

I glared at Krystal, "Don't call for her!"

"I've known her longer!" She argued with me.

"Shes my sister!"

"Shes my band mate!"

"I'm blood related!"

"She likes me more!" Krystal argued and merong-ed me. I was instantly shut up because I didn't know how to argue with that, "I win!"

I rolled my eyes before sitting down and watching them practice. I would occasionally surf the internet on my phone, but it just bored me also so I decided to text Hana, "I hope Hana can keep me entertained." I pouted while searching for her contact name on my phone. I finally found it and began to text her,

{To: Hana Honey} 

Honey~ It's Sammy! I'm bored :( Entertain?

{From: Hana Honey}

Pabo. How am I suppose to entertain you? What are you doing?

{To: Hana Honey}

Just come up with jokes plz? I'm in the S.M Studio with f(x)

{From: Hana Honey}

Omo!? How are you bored if you are in S.M Studio!? 

{To: Hana Honey}

They are practicing dance routines and I'm just sitting in the corner texting honey!

{From: Hana Honey}

If I was there I would ignore any text messages from you and go find Super Junior or EXO! Can I come over?!?!? I'll love you forever!

{To: Hana Honey}

Will you finally call me honey?

{From: Hana Honey}

Not in a million years. Remember last time I did!?

{To: Hana Honey}

Oh right ヽ(´ー`)┌  sorry about that btw. Idk if you can come over.

{From: Hana Honey}

Please! All I wanna see is SNSD, Super Junior, EXO, SHINee, f(x), TVXQ, and Key oppa!

{To: Hana Honey}

I'll be ending this now..bye honey!

{From: Hana Honey}

Aniyo! Don't you dare ignore my text messages! Let me meet Key oppa! Sam!!

I looked up and noticed that everyone was on the ground drinking water. I crawled over to Amber and laid my head on her lap, "Noona~ baegagopayo." I sang while rubbing my stomach. She just flicked me on the forehead before giving me a bite of her granola bar. I bit a small piece off while looking at the other noonas.

"Aw wae don't you want to expose him to the public Amber? He is so adorable!" Victoria cooed and crawled over to pinch my cheeks.

Amber started to pet me like a puppy and I started to fall asleep, "I don't want him exposed to the media because what if they use him to get to f(x)? Plus a scandal might be started if anyone finds out that he is just my half-brother." she explained. I pouted, but she gave me a reassuring smile.

"But noona I can be an awesome figure to the public eyes!" I boosted and she just smacked me on the forehead, "it's true! I even got the male lead in Krystal's new drama!"

"Bwoh!?"

"Pabo!"


Do you ever know how to shut up Sammy? You just made Amber more stress!

Will Amber approve of this news?

Subscribe and Comment~