Chapter 13

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

  General     Eye Candy    

 Charming Baby Liu?

By: you  - 57 minutes ago                                                                                                December 20, 2012 09:13:54 A.M.

 

 

 

                                                       

                             

 

Fans took to the internet after the airing of S.M Behind the Scene documentary film. The documentary showed the daily lives of talents like Super Junior, EXO, Girls' Generation, f(x), and so on, but what we didn't expect was the television debut of one of S.M's talented rapper's little brother. Samuel Liu, little brother of f(x)'s Amber, made his name known after admitting to being Amber's little brother during his interview in the segment of rookie actors. 

Samuel's cut was cut short for his schedule of a rumored drama that would star his sister's band mate, Krystal Jung, but we were able to grab word from CEO Lee Soo-man. He praised Samuel Liu by saying, "Samuel Liu is a promising rookie actor. He was scouted just two days ago, but I trust my director's judgment and I trust that he can do well in the acting department. Amber is one of my most talented talents in this agency so I trust that her brother wouldn't let me down either. I hope that the fans of Amber and f(x) will support Samuel as well."

Some netizens praised Samuel by commenting: "He is so cute! He has the bad boy look!" "Omo..first Jung siblings now Liu?!" "Uh Oh..watch out S.M here comes a cute oppa!"

While others don't see impressed: "I'm a fan of Amber, but I don't see much into this boy." "Charming look and personality, but where is the real deal?" "Just another pretty face." "How is he a hot topic when he was scouted just two days ago? He probably bribed his sister to get him into the agency and he has no talent."

 

Well all the more, we wish Samuel luck with his acting future.

 

 

54 Comments  •  231 Reactions

infinitegirllessthan3

                  He is seriously cute! I can see a bright future in him and he is related to Amber! Liu genes!

                                         __________________________________________________________________________   

                                             Seobiesgirl → infinitegirllessthan3

                                             Haha! Jung genes now Liu? I can't wait to see the drama ^.^ S.M stop being a troll and confirm!


Iceprincess09

                  He seems okay, but I don't see anything special except a pretty face. Aw did you see Super Junior oppas? 


ELF<3SONES

                  So he is Amber's baby brother? He seems okay, but I will admit to Liu genes if he can dance!

                                             TotoroFany → ELF<3SONES

                                             Right! S.M should of scouted him as a dancer if he is good! I wonder if the Liu genes consist of dancing with swag~ But this boy is cute! I wanna take him home <3

                                           ______________________________________________________________________________________________  

                                             KeyOppa~ → ELF<3SONES

                                             Yes! Liu genes will be confirmed if Baby Liu can dance with so much swag like his sister! Aw did you see KryBer moments :)?!


Sunbyung4ever

                 I couldn't be the only one hearing an English argument when the cameras passed by f(x)'s room right? KryBer couple fight ! Aww Sunny Bunny looked bored and she kept looking at her phone :( (where was Hyomin!?)


TheInspector
 
                  I give him two weeks tops after his debut that he'll drop. I don't see anything special in this boy.
 
                        _____________________________________________________________________________________________
                           
                                     musiclover09  → TheInspector
                           
                           You're just a hater on success. I think he has a lot of potential just by looking at the bad boy pose picture that AKP posted, but you never know. I support him because he reminds me of Daniel Padilla and after watching a cut over and over again of him with Amber.. OMO! They are such cute siblings! Amber from the loveable tomboy to a strict sister. Samuel from the loveable rookie to a shy boy!
 
                        ______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
                                       TheInspector → musiclover09
                  
                            What do you see? He is just another pretty face for the company like Yoona. Pretty face, but NO TALENT!
 
                        ________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
                                     musiclover09 → TheInspector
 
                               How can you judge someone by a picture? You can shut me up once he debuts, but for the mean time stop being a hater and at least give the rookie a chance! Samuel Liu hwaiting!
                                     

 

1  2        . . . .            


Amber's Point of View

After the article was released I immediately read it. I skipped the real article and went towards the comments, "No one will hurt my baby brother!" I softly shouted as I was in the dorm early morning. It was a rest day for f(x) and none of us wanted to head to the studio, "Haha Liu genes..." I giggled at the comments as I continued with the comments left by netizens.

"Shut up!" Victoria groaned after throwing a pillow at me. I glared at her, but she was already back to sleep so I couldn't argue with her.

I rolled my eyes before staring at the picture of Sammy, "When did you take that?" I asked my phone, "I was with you almost the whole time yesterday and I did not see you take a picture like that!"


Ohhh...Samuel's been judged O_O Haha Amber at the end ! xD

Comment and Subscribe~

SORRY FOR THE -ISH ARTICLE T ^ T I don't know how to write articles...