Chapter 25

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Sammy's Point of View

"You ." I bluntly said while sitting on the couch's arm rest with my elbow on my leg and my hand supporting my head as I looked away from the disaster on the television, "Does Sunny ever teach you anything?" I questioned as I looked at Tiffany trying to play Assassins Creed, but she kept getting killed by the guards.

"Yah! I'm busy doing other things ya know." She pouted before using one hand to swat at my face. 

I moved away from her, but I fell off the couch with a loud thud. I heard the controller button smashing sound seize before it continued again after a few seconds of silence, "Well aren't you a mean umma."

"Serves you right for teasing me! I'm a beginner!" Tiffany whined. I only laughed at her before sitting up and grabbing the controller from her, "Hey!"

"My turn~" I sang and started to do a multi combo attack on the incoming guards. It was a piece of cake to me until more came so I made the character dash down the streets through alleyways and up a church, but than it came to the bowman guards. "Damn it! How did you get so many guards on your tail?" I questioned Tiffany as I was switching my weapon to the hidden gun. I was aiming at the bowmen.

"I assassinated some important dude." she shrugged while hugging her Totoro doll.

I looked over at her with an 'are-you-kidding?' look on my face before my attention was drawn back by the vibration of the controller. I saw that a guard got on top of the church and was fighting me. I broke the fight and climbed to a viewpoint where a leap of faith could be preformed, but the guard was persistent and I jumped off the wrong direction, "No!" I shouted as the character fell flat on the concrete ground instead of a haystack.

"And you say I ." I heard Tiffany mutter. I sent her a glare, but she gave me her own motherly glare that I got to afraid to face her, "Aw cute, afraid of mother glares? Don't get near Sica's mother when angered." she told me after pinching my cheek.

"Noted..wait, why do I need to know that?" I questioned.

Tiffany gave me an eyesmile, "You anger Krystal a lot and the Jungs are protective among each other." she warned me. I turned completely pale and the controller dropped from my hands. She quickly picked up the controller and continued to play while I sat there frozen in fear, 'I did not think of that...'

"I'm dead.." I repeatedly mutter as I got up from my spot on the couch and sat in the corner. 

Tiffany looked over at me and took a picture with her phone, "I was kidding," she told me before getting up and walking over to me. She grabbed my arms and tried to pull me up, but I - being the heavier one - fell back down while looking lifelessly at a wall, "I don't think the Jungs..well..I don't think Mr. and Mrs. Jung would hurt you. Krystal and Jessica on the other hand would immediately smack you on the head." she teased.

"N-N-Not funny!" I pouted and stammered. 

Tiffany giggled before patting my cheek, "Come on it's already late. I'll take a shower first, alright?" she told me before getting up and heading upstairs, but she stopped on the first step of the stairs, "Don't you dare do anything to my Totoro doll just because I teased you." she warned before going upstairs.

I growled, "Damn it. Does that woman have a sixth sense?" I wondered before walking to the window. I opened the window and leaned against the edge, "I wonder if all women have a sixth sense now that I come to think of it." I muttered as I looked at the lit up streets of Seoul. The CUBE Building wasn't far from my sight and I see some fans are enjoying a cup of coffee that for warmth.

I sighed and shook my head. I ruffled my hair before grabbing my phone, "To many things on my mind.." I whispered as I dialed a phone number. "Please be awake still or at least normal.."

I was still leaning against the window while overlooking the scenery while the phone rang. I sighed when the sixth ring came and was about to hang up when, "Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hana honey..." I whispered.

"Sammy? What's wrong?" Hana asked be. i could hear the sounds of a ruffled sheet and the sound of music being shut off, "Is everything okay? You didn't light your apartment on fire?!"

I chuckled, "No no..I just need advice." I replied to her as I looked at the night sky.

"About?" 

"My mom..."


Tiffany's Point of View

I finished my bath after half an hour.  I was walking downstairs quietly with the towel over my head, "Sam-" I stopped talking when I heard Sammy's voice talking to someone else on the phone, but Sammy's voice sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I sat down on the step where the wall stopped and spied on Sammy. Deja vu.

"Why can't she ever contact me Hana?" I heard Sammy's raised face asked the other on the line - Hana.

The phone was on speaker, but because of the distant I had to try my hardest to hear her. "I don't know alright Sam. I don't know what Auntie is thinking and how she is doing, but you have to walk away from the past." I heard her advice Samuel.

"How is that suppose to make me feel better?! I called you because...because I don't know what to do! You usually tell me what I should do and you're always right!" Sammy shouted in anger and frustration.

Hana sighed in the other end. "Samuel, you're 18 now. You are old enough to make you-"

"No! I'm not old enough to make my own decision," he exclaimed and I saw him clenching a pillow tightly in his hands. His face was red and his eyes were filled with tears that weren't falling, "I have not been raised properly by both of my parents - sure I was raised majority by my mom - but even you know before you moved to Korea that she didn't take care of me that well. How am I suppose to make my own decision when I had no one to look up too!"

"Don't yell at me! Yes I agree your mother didn't take care of you properly, but remember Samuel that you both were having financial problems. Your mother had to take care of you while also fending for her own health as well," Hana was explaining to the enraged Samuel, "You should be thankful that she was able to take you to that concert though." she joked half-heartedly.

"No time for joking.." Sammy whispered as he took his spot by the window again, "I just want to know why she hasn't contacted me when I got my dad to agree to send her money for all the child-support, why she easily gave me up when my father finally took notice of me, why am I so unfortunate, and I wonder if my mother is still even alive..."

I started making my way downstairs quietly. Sammy still had his back turned to me, "Hana?" he called after the line was silent for a while. The sound of sighing came.

"I wish I had the answers. Don't dwell to much alright?" Hana replied to him, "goodnight and sweet dreams Sammy. You know honey is still here to give advice, arasso?"

"Arasso..night Hana..." Sammy sighed and closed his phone. He let out a sigh and from the reflection the window's mirror gave off in the dim light of the moon - a lone tear escaped his eye. I bit my lip while standing there behind him to keep myself from letting out a small sob that I've been holding back ever since I heard Sammy asking invalid questions.

He was leaning half of his body out the window while looking up at the night sky. "I don't know if we staring at the same night sky or you are looking down on me..I just need to know if you're alright mom.." I heard him whisper before standing up properly and turning around.

"T-T-T-Ti-Tif-" I cut off when I gave him a hug. He was taken back as well, "Tif-Tiffany?" he whispered/stammered.

"Who else?" I asked against his chest. We both walked to the couch and I sat down while pulling him down so that his head can rest on my lap and I can stare down at him, "You miss your mom alot huh?"

"Yea.." 

I sadly smiled at him and his head, "I miss my mom too."

"Why?.." He asked me with a weak voice. I looked at him in the eyes before leaning back with my head tilting up and my eyes closed.

"She passed away when I was little," I explained to him. I heard his breath hitch and he was going to sit up, but I stopped him and kept his head laying on my lap while I his soft hair, "I know how you sort of feel Sammy. I miss my mom a lot and I always wondered why was I so unfortunate and why did she leave, but I began to understand when I started to grow older."

"Listen..I'm sorry for bringing it u-" I cut him off.

"Don't be," I whispered sadly. I inhaled a deep breath to control my emotions and only letting one tear cascade my face, "It's better to let it out instead of bottling it in like you have been doing."

"Wha-"

"I overheard your conversation with your mom's voicemail." I admitted.

It became silent between the both of us. I was able to regain my composure after letting out more tears to look back at Sammy, "If I continued to call you Umma Fany, would you take care of me?" he asked me with his eyes closed.

"Of course. We share the same experience and we are practically family now since you are part of S.M." I replied to him immediately.

"But you don't know much about me." He responded. My eyes grew big after realizing that, "Hehe you look like a real weirdo when your eyes grow big." he teased me with one of his eyes open. I smacked him on the forehead, "Hey!"

"Yes I don't know much about you, but I would like for us to bond. I mean we are here spending Christmas together we might as well try to get to know each other better instead of improvising on things to talk about." I explained after ignoring his cries of pain from the hit I gave him.

He sat up properly and sat down with his body facing me, "I like that idea. I'm mad at my video game so bonding with Umma Fany wouldn't hurt." he smiled at me, but from the dim light I could still see tears that haven't fallen yet. 'You're still hurting on the inside Sammy..' I thought as I got comfortable on the couch with my Totoro doll on my lap.

For the rest of the night until midnight we've been talking to each other and getting to know one another better. I laughed at the stories he told me as well as teasing him about it, but as pay back he would tease me in every story I told him about my life. We've found out that we had many things in common as we both didn't know our mother that well (he explained that his mother would always shoo him off as she was always busy and he would always be with Hana or his neighbors), we've lost our mothers, we get teased alot by our friends, he shares a small mutual love for Totoro, we are the youngest of our siblings so we get targeted for sibling 'love', and we both like to study history. 

"I will not like pink." Sammy told me as I brought up the topic to get him to like pink.

"But your Umma said to give pink a try!" I whined.

He got up from his seat and carried me over his shoulder as I was very much shorter than the rookie, "I will never like pink Umma Fany." he told me as he carried me upstairs towards the bedroom, "Time for bed Umma~"

"No! I will not sleep until you like the color pink!"

He opened the door and threw me onto the bed. I fixed my hair and glared at him, "Go to sleep umma~" he aegyo-ed. I cringed and pushed his face away from me.

"Your aegyo is just as bad as Yoona's!" I exclaimed and stuck my tongue at him.

"Just go to sleep Stephanie 'Tiffany' Mi Young Hwang!" he exclaimed. I felt my face become flustered and I threw a pillow at him for even using my full name, but the pillow didn't hit his face as he closed the door on it and the sounds of running down the stairs was heard. "Night Umma Fany!" Sammy screamed.

I let a soft laugh while rolling my eyes at the younger Liu. I picked up the pillow from the ground before walking back onto bed and falling onto it, "Such a dork." I said to myself as I cuddled with a dukong.

'Look forward to the future and not dwell on the past Sammy...' I thought as the events earlier in the night leading to the bonding hours came back to me, but than another thought struck me as I hugged the dukong, 'I miss you Taetae! I also miss my giant Totoro you took!' I giggled softly at my last thought before kissing the dukong and finally going to dreamland.


Like seriously I'm dying for Sunny's hat. I need it I want it...I must feature it soon! Anyways...UMMA FANY AND BABY LIU FINALLY BONDED! YAY! CHRISTMAS CHAPTER TOMORROW THAN EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO NORMAL OR SO THEY SAY > : D This chapter may have foreshadowing for future chapters.

Sorry if it at the end. I'm not used to writing in Tiffany's Point of View that much :)

Subscribe and Comment~