Chapter 25

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: You will suddenly tell that I ran out of ideas for the Christmas bonding between Tiffany and Sammy as the chapter jumps around alot..you have been warned. 

Samuel's Point of View

I was sitting on the kitchen counter reading a cook book. I told myself to keep learning while on my stay in Korea, but I never found time after the whole S.M. unintentional audition and now I'm using my morning to study the culinary arts. "I beat the what and the what? Old man I never showed interest in cooking, why make me try?" I questioned myself as I started getting the ingredients out.

"I put that in here and that..no that doesn't seem right!" I exclaimed after re-reading the book. This was the first time that I actually had to re-read a book even though I have a very good memory, "How - in what possible way - does all this make pancakes!" I shouted in frustration and sat on the stool.

It was Christmas morning and Tiffany was still awake so I wanted to make her some food after keeping her up so late, but as you can see there is a slight I problem. 

I don't know how to cook.

"Culinary arts my ...I rather take a dance class instead of culinary." I muttered after cleaning up the pre-made pancakes. I sighed and decided to make what I've always made for myself in the house - Miso soup.

I grabbed all the right ingredients out of the fridge and began to boil the noodles in the pot. I laid the tofu on the cutting board and began to cut the tofu into tiny 1/3 cubes to occupy myself as the noodles were being cooked in the bowl. I sighed happily, "This so much simpler than pancakes or Jackie teaching me paid off for once..nah it's simpler than pancakes." I smiled to myself.

The whole thing was finished half an hour because I somewhat forgot the skillet I heated up for the pancakes on the stove and got burnt by it. I was sending glares at the skillet while I was preparing the bowls, "This is why I get take out...I hate cooking..." I muttered still questioning why dad wants me to sign up for the culinary arts program offered at the University.

I put the bowls on the table and went to the shoe closet. I pulled out the Totoro soft plush couch with an oversized Totoro pink shirt, "Well..shopping with Jessica and Taeyeon paid off for Tiffany's Christmas gift, but I still wonder why Taeyeon wanted to get her an oversize sh- ... that Byuntae..." I said to myself before putting the Totoro gift in front of the table.

"Umma!" I exclaimed running upstairs and into the bedroom. I began jumping on the bed, "Get up! Get up!" I shouted.

Tiffany didn't move an inch and had her whole body under the blanket. I jumped off the bed and shook her body, "Get up! Get up! Get up! I will rip anything pink in your luggage." I threatened.

"Don't. Touch. My. Things." HellFany muttered quietly. 

I backed away from her after feeling the coldness from her voice. He hid behind the door like a little kid with only half my face showing, "Tiffany it's time to get up..come on the food is getting cold and..and...and I'm lonely!" I pouted.

She sat up with her arm supporting her and she was rubbing her eyes. The blanket was over her head, "Get out for a couple of minutes..I'll get ready.." she muttered quietly the sleepiness still on her voice. I grinned and ran back downstairs, but something caught my attention. I wanted to jump on that Totoro couch.

"No..hold back those childish urges Samuel." 

Jump.

"Samuel don't. That's Tiffany's gift."

Jump. Doesn't it look awesome?

"I need to ju- no Samuel. Bad." I said to myself and smacked my forehead. I grabbed my phone and dialed Amber's number, "Pick up Amber or else I might ruin Tiffany's gift because that thing looks awesome to jump on." I whispered while tapping on the table waiting for the phone to be picked up.

After a few rings the phone finally was answered, "Hello?" the voice sounded tired.

"Amber?"

"Baby Liu...it's 7:30 in the morning, how are you up so early?" she asked me and I can hear her sitting up from the sounds of the bed sheet. 

I shrugged and leaned on the table, "I got up early and cooked for my Umma."

"Shes my Umma too."

"Yea, but I'm more loveable."

"Psh, you can have Tiffany than. I got Vic-Umma to take care of me!"

"You wanna bet?"

"You stay away from Victoria. She's f(x)'s Umma!"

"You are asking me how I'm up so early, but I'm wondering why you are shouting so early?" I . Her voice became hitched and I hear the sounds of footsteps, "Who is there?"

"Sammy! I miss you! I wish this dork didn't come and you took her place!" I heard Jackie shouting in the phone. I was laughing, "Don't you dare hit me!"

My two older sisters were arguing for at least a few minutes until another voice was picked up. A voice that I haven't heard since I left the Taiwan airport - Amber's mom. "Jackie stop hitting your sister and both of you downstairs. It's Christmas and the both of you are fighting," the voice sighed before stepping closer to my older sister's, "who are you calling this early in the morning Amber? Your boyfriend?" the woman teased.

I tensed up a bit, "Bye Noona, I'll see you when you get back.." I muttered before hanging up. I sighed before turning around and seeing Tiffany there holding up a box, "A-Ano?"

"A gift from your favorite SNSDs." she told me. I tilted my hand before taking the gift from her hands and opening it - BIG mistake. Something triggered within the box and I felt whip cream being blasted in my face after looking into the box, "Did I forget choding? From your favorite SNSDs chodings." Tiffany laughed when I looked back at her.

"Why?"

"They wanted to give you a present and they wanted to leave their marks as chodings to the rookie of S.M." Tiffany giggled before grabbing a napkin and cleaning my face. I pouted, "Oh stop pouting little baby, I got you a gift."

"Yay!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes before pushing me away and going to eat her breakfast. I joined her and we started talking about random things to speed up time, "How did you meet Hana?" Tiffany asked.

I laughed while chewing on the tofu cube, "She came on a twelve month trip with her family so that she can study Tagalog with her older brother. I met her by accident when I was running out of primary school and she so happened to be entering the school to enroll. I crashed into her and we both started arguing over who crashed into who." I explained to her while playing with the rest of the tofu, "After that we've became classmates and rival against each other, but that all ended when she moved back to Korea."

"Oh..so did you ever contacted her than?" she questioned while leaning on her hand to stare at me. She seemed interested and the look in her eyes bothered me.

I stole some left over noodles from Tiffany's bowl before answering, "Yea. She gave me her number after we finally came to ... an agreement of our weird friendship," I explained after carrying the empty bowls to the sink, "Our friendship is seen as friends with a married life together to many people who don't know us that well, but between the two of us we are just brother and sister." I told her.

"Why do people assume that??"

"You know how people always see childhood friends that are always stuck to one another will eventually get married? Yea that is why lolas and lolos assumed we were going to get married eventually in life," I shrugged while we both started cleaning the dishes and the table, "but Hana isn't my type and she likes someone else."

Tiffany walked over to me with the glasses we used and put it in the sink while I was cleaning the dishes, "Oh who does she like?"

"A boy that she met two years after leaving the Philippines. They are very much good friends and for fangirl like, she likes many idols." I laughed. Tiffany just giggled before taking the bowls and drying them clean before putting them away.

"You two are interesting." She commented.

"Well when you grow up alone and find someone you treat as a sister..you tend to be an interesting pair of people." I told her before drying my hands clean. "Here I'll give you your gift for Christmas umma." I smiled at her and she was a bit taken back.

"You didn't have to get me a gi-"

"Oh so can I have it?"

"No! I mean um.."

"You're funny Umma." I laughed before covering her eyes and leading her to the Totoro set. I uncovered her eyes and she literally started to become a fangirl - not a normal squeal and hug fangirl - but a jumping up and down fangirl while squealing silently and clenching my arm tightly. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow."

"I HAVE A TOTORO SEAT NOW! AND IT HAS A PINK SHIRT!" She squealed and tackled the thing. Tiffany got comfortable sitting on it and was squealing with joy, "Thank You Sammy! I love it!"

"You should thank Jessica and Taeyeon also, they help me pick it out." I admitted to her after sitting in front of her, "Taeyeon picked out the shirt for you though."

"Omo, really? Aw that is sweet!" she squealed before finally shutting up. I gave her a fake smile even though I was in pain from all that squealing, "Hang on, I got your present upstairs." Tiffany told me before running upstairs. I looked over at her retreating figure before jumping on the Totoro seat.

"It's so fluffy!" I exclaimed.

"Get off the Totoro!" Tiffany shouted,.

I paled and got off the Totoro. 'She has a scary sixth sense!"

Tiffany came back downstairs with a duffel bag. She walked over and placed it in front of me, "Merry Christmas Sammy from me-" she said kissing me on the cheek and hugging me before taking her rightful seat on the Totoro seat, "and the other idols."

I gave her a questioning look before opening the duffel bag. I was surprised to see bunny mask, dukong, a hat, beanie, cat ears, a scarf, a bag of cookies, and many folded notes. Those notes shocked me because each were labeled with a name or a group name, 'What the...'

I opened up some notes and read them to myself. Some of them made me laugh, some made me roll my eyes with a smile, and some even made me want to cry because all of the idols I rehearsed with are already supporting me. I don't know what I did to make them support me, but I guess whatever I did left an impression on them.

"You left quite an impression on all the idols Sammy." Tiffany smiled while cuddling with the Totoro seat.

I smiled and nodded, 'I did leave a good impression on them.....' I thought about my accomplishment already in the entertainment industry. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two days later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I heard the Baby Liu was being a baby when his noona had to leave!" Jonghyun teased me after finding out. I had my head down hiding my face from my hyung, "You are so lucky news articles didn't catch it or else your rookie imagery would be literally Rookie Baby Liu!" he taunted me while patting me on the head still watching the fancam video of me crying towards Amber.

I regret arriving to the building the same time as SHINee hyungs, BoA noona, and Changmin hyung. SHINee didn't want to rehearse yet since it was still early morning and they wanted to catch up with me, but all they wanted was to tease me, "BoA noona..." I whispered.

"Sorry Sammy-ah, I have to go to the recording studio." She told me and patted me head. I sighed and slammed my head on the table again while SHINee and Changmin were snickering among themselves.

"You left quite impression on some fans and us now." Minho smirked. 

I looked up at him and pouted, "Onew hyung!" I whined and ran to SHINee's leader, "tell them to stop teasing me pwease!" I pleaded.

He shook his head and patted me on the head, "Sorry baby Liu, but you brought it upon yourself after that...that crying impression." Onew snickered at me.

"I couldn't help it! Noona was leaving for a few days and I was going to miss her!" I whined while hitting the table. I was actually for ONCE hoping that Krystal would wildly appear so we can begin rehearsals, "Please stop teasing me hyungs!" I cried.

As I was throwing my baby tantrum someone entered the building and walked over to where we were. I opened my eyes after trying to pull aegyo and I was so glad I did because I shot out from my seat and hugged her, "AMBER! I missed you! Don't leave!"

My hyungs began laughing all agreeing with one another, "You are leaving quite an impression BABY Liu."


Yay back to normal! Amber and Sammy reunited! Yea I got bored of the Christmas bonding so I sped it up xP 

Wait for the next chapter!

Comment and Subscribe!