Chapter 52

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

No One's Point of View

The atmosphere around the area became very tense and awkward. The two standing people were looking at the four idols on the ground, arguing over something about kidnapping. The boy-ish looking girl was looking back at the middle aged woman standing above her while holding the young teenage boy by the collar. 

"Nothing." Amber commented.

Mrs. Padilla just smiled gently and kneeled down in front of Samuel, "Sam, tell mommy what is going on? Don't lie to me because I want to rebuild the relationship we used to have before I became a horrible parent." she explained to the rookie actor.

"Something about kidnapping me from KKS." Samuel 'Sammy' responded quickly. In truth, he also wanted to rebuild the trust relationship with his mother, but he didn't know in all honesty how to make the first move. Amber smacked him upside the head, "Ow! It's true though isn't it!"

"Well-" "Partially it was, but Sammy it was for your own good." Tiffany spoke up for Amber who looked tongue tied, and she also knew she had to lie for Amber who didn't know what to say in front of Sammy about his mother.

"My own good? Oh wait I honestly forgot about Kiseob's plan." Sammy laughed. He got up from the ground and helped his confusedfriends off the ground as well, "If you heard from Papa Lee about me and Seohyun signing a contract with CCM it was part of the little kid's plan, I atually just signed a contact about my custody and some acting things." he explained.

"Custody?" "Acting things?"

Mrs. Padilla and the two boys laughed at the idols reactions. Samuel smiled at the three, "Instead of my mother's custody, I'll be completely under my dad's custody so I can permenenately stay in Korea without my mom bothering me, but she can visit," he explained half of the story, "and for KKS's services I'll be in a drama with my dino and be with Hyomin prompting animal abuse awareness." Sammy said.

The Girls Generation idol and two f(x) idols just stood there mouth gaping. The first one to speak was the youngest, "So..you are not the one going to the Philippines? Why was the phone conversation cut off when you were going to reply to the question about heading to the Philippines!" Krystal shouted.

Samuel fished out his phone, "Dead battery."

"Why did you make your Umma Fany worried!" Tiffany questioned grabbing the young rookie by his shirt. She pulled him close to her and was giving a very deadly glare that can say that she was in 'HellFany' mode. 

"Umma Fany?" Enrique and Mrs. Padilla asked.

"Long story." Samuel chuckled. He smiled at Tiffany and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I'm sorry for making you worried Umma Fany, but it was my phone's fault and you know I wouldn't go to the Philippines even if it means something horrible might happen." Sammy replied, glaring at his mother.

Mrs. Padilla just cheekily smiled, but hid her face. She knew that it was a mistake to do that to her son, but she had to for the money though she learned his lesson now after learning how wise her son has become, she wants to do right instead of wrong now. She'll think before acting.

"Enrique is taking my part now. I think that answers all the questions well maybe one more, Seohyun came with me because she was par tof the plan and because she loves me!" Sammy said, sticking his tongue out merong-ing them. The three idols smacked him on the head.

Mrs. Padilla giggled before clearing , "Well since this misunderstanding has been cleared up, I want to personally apologize to you Amber." she said. Amber looked up and plugged earphones into Sammy's ears putting up 'Nu ABO' on her iPod. She made is very loud so that he can't hear the conversation.

"I want to apologize for forcing you to do something that you felt uncomfortable to do yet I didn't acknowledge it. I know I shouldn't have done that it was wrong, but my mind was full of money because I ... I don't know what I was thinking. I always thought Sammy was someone else not someone that become famous by his infamous photographic memory. I hope you can forgive me." Mrs. Padilla apologized while bowing her head to Amber.

Amber lifted Mrs. Padilla's head so she is properly standing, "In all honesty, if you were to ask for forgiveness earlier I would of slapped you, but since I know you finally and I mean FINALLY gave up on taking Sammy away from me, I forgive you." she said.

Mrs. Padilla nodded, acknowledging the forgiveness. Amber removed the earphones from Sammy's ears, "Why was I required to have earphones in my ears from that part? By the way I really like that song, mostly your part noona." he complimented and hugged his sister from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Also Sammy can you ever forgive me?" Mrs. Padilla said.

"Of course mom! You're the woman who gave birth to me and I love you nonetheless." Sammy smiled. Mrs. Padilla smiled as well and ruffled her son's hair, "Yah! Mom not in front of Jung, she'll make fun of me." he pouted.

"I can't help it. My boy grew up to be a handsome, intelligent man." She complimented and pinched her son's cheek. Amber chuckled at the mother and son interaction, but Mrs. Padilla got revenge and pinched Amber's cheek as well, "Plus he has a really adorable older sister to take care of him."

"Auntie." Amber cried out. She pouted, rubbing her cheek.

Krystal and Tiffany giggled at the Liu siblings predicament with Sammy's mom. They both excused themselves first and went out to meet with the rest of the people that came with them - they were all hiding in the bushes from the media.

Amber, Sammy, Mrs Padilla, and Enrique stood there in silence for a second. The Lius didn't know what to say actually, Enrique was always quiet, but it was thanks to Mrs. Padilla the awkward silence was broken, "Anyways we must be going now. Enrique your flight to the Philippines is in a few days so we have to get your things packed and the contract signed with the producers." she said.

"Going so soon mom? You don't want to come to my birthday party?" Sammy asked with a pout. 

Mrs. Padilla frowned and took out her wallet. She gave an evelope to Sammy, "Don't open it until midnight hits, it has a something special for you. I will see you tomorrow Sammy and Amber, please do take care of my son? I have been a bad mother for majority of his childhood so I hope you can make up the time he lost because of me." she explained.

"Well do Auntie." Amber saluted. Sammy laughed and pushed his sister's head, "My noona is a dork~"

The two standing in front of the Liu siblings just laughed, "Well we'll be off first. Oh and Happy Birthday Samuel/adorable son" they announced and walked towards the door. Mrs. Padilla walked out of the door first before Enrique who stopped with the door open, "Sammy, I'm in the acting industry now. You have competition." he challenged and left to catch up to Mrs. Padilla.

"At least I'm not twenty!" Sammy mocked.

"Whats wrong with being twenty?" Amber questioned and pushed Sammy to the side. He laughed and hugged his sister, "So you're under my care since appa is in Taiwan." she said.

"Aish I'm in trouble now and it isn't enough that I have competition in the acting industry with a new rookie face?" Sammy pouted and Amber giggled. She patted his cheek and grabbed his wrist.

"Let's go back home Sammy! Remember today is your day!"


The story is almost to an end. I'm guessing two more chapters or maybe even four (MAYBE) will be the last final chapters. I'm planning on making a Half Brother series, do you agree? It'll mostly revolve around the Liu Siblings lives. 

By the way..who else is worried for Samuel's well being in a birthday party full of his friends..his evil sunbaes...and his evil noona?

Comment and Subscribe.

P.S Please Check out my new story, The Yoon Curse