Chapter 22

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Tiffany's Point of View

"Mmm...resting in for once.." I yawned. I stretched my body out until I realized that was in a different room, "Oh..I forgot I'm spending Christmas with Sammy and I'm in his room.." I muttered before climbing out the bed. 

I grabbed my phone from my bag, 'Only 10 A.M on the day before Christmas...' I thought as I walked down the hall towards the bathroom. When I was going to push the door open I heard the sounds of video game music downstairs, "Sammy?" I called walking downstairs and seeing him asleep on th couch with the controller on his stomach. 

'Cute...'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

"Wake up Samuel Liu!" I exclaimed pulling the blanket out from under him. He fell to the ground with a thud and woke up groaning, "It's time to get ready for a new day~" I sang while folding his blanket. I looked back over to him after fixing the blanket and he was sending death glares at me so I challenged him with my eye smile that melts millions of SONEs.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7-

"Okay! You win! No more!" Sammy exclaimed covering his eyes. I laughed and kissed his forehead, "You should of just woken me up like a normal, nice friend instead of like a mom does." he sighed before getting up.

My smile disappeared when he said that. 

"Tiffany?"

I looked up into the worried eyes of Sammy and I just patted him on the cheek, "Just let me act how I wanna act alright?" I smiled before pinching his cheek. He let out a small laugh before pushing my hand away. I pouted, "Okay fine. Deny my motherly love!" 

I giggled when I turned around and marched up the stairs. He was running after to me while apologizing, "I'm sorry Tiffany! Don't ignore me please!" he exclaimed while following my steps. I marched into the bathroom and was about to close it if it wasn't for Sammy's hand getting in the way, "What should I do for you to forgive me?"

"Call me Umma Fany~"


Amber's Point of View

"Apple bottom jeans boots to the fur~" My sister was singing while jumping on my bed. I groaned and pulled the covers over my face, "Dork sister get up! It's almost afternoon!" she was yelling, but I just sat up angrily throwing a pillow at her, "Hey!"

"I want to sleep!"

"To bad!"

"I just came back from Korea!"

"Doesn't matter!"

"I thought you loved me!"

"I do!"

"Why insist on waking me up early than!?"

"Early my !"

"Meanie!"

"You two get up already!" My dad shouted after entering the room. I stuck my tongue out at him and he picked up the thrown pillow from the ground and throwing it at me, "Get up lazy Amber! Damn, did Sammy give you the lazy disease already? Jackie get the cold bucket!" he joked with us, but I took it serious and rolled off of bed with my hands in the air.

"No! No! I'm alright daddy." I smiled before getting up and hugging him tightly.

My dad chuckled and hugged me back, "I can't believe you're actually back," he smiled at me before messing up my already messed up bed head, "why didn't you bring Sam?"

"He denied it because of mom." I told him while making my way to the bathroom. "Are he and mom really on bad terms?"

"Your mom denied his existence in this house. Your brother almost starved one time," he explained to me while he and my sister walked behind me, "if it wasn't for Jackie giving him food one time at midnight I think we all experience an irritated Sammy. He goes on crazy kid tantrum."

"Yup. He was doing his homework before in the living room and I guess he hadn't ate yet," Jackie butted in the conversation while jumping on my back, "he began to start tapping on the book, stomping his foot, and almost broke the house phone with his own hands!" (A/N: I experience this just today. If you wanna drag me out of bed at 4 AM in the morning, you'll have to feed me or else I'll throw a tantrum T ^ T)

"He has attitude, but I haven't seen that side of him yet. Sammy has been all smiles and charms since he got to Korea." I admitted after turning around and stopping my dad.

"What?! That kid was always silent here - well not around Jackie - but whenever I or your mom would be around him, he'll go quiet in an instance." My dad shouted.

I smirked, "You just don't know how to treat Baby Liu." I taunted him. He became flustered with embarrassment and anger.

"How did you get him to open up to you quickly!" He exclaimed, but I ran into the bathroom laughing my off at the unfortunate events for my own dad. I smiled at the thought of getting Sammy to open up more to me than my dad, "Amber! I demand you tell me!"

"Nope!" I laughed before turning on the faucet and washing my face. 'I've grown to attach to you Sammy..I already miss you...' I thought as I was washing my face with warm water, "I'll call him right now, he should be up and if he isn't I'll continue to call him nonstop until he responds." I smiled at my devious plans. I left the bathroom after brushing my teeth and went back to my bedroom to grab my phone, "lets see.....here he is! Baby Liu!" I smiled before pressing the call button.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

RI-

"Amber!" I heard Tiffany greet me. I squinted my eyes in confusion, but I think she could sense my confusion "I'm sitting on Baby Liu because he refuses to take his medicine after brunch." she explained and I responded with an 'Ohh..'  "So what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to my brother so can you put it on speaker?" I asked politely.

"It's on spea-"

"Noona! Get her off me!" I heard Sammy immediately shout followed by a smack on the head. I began laughing, "I refuse to take that medicine! You made me a delicious brunch, but that'll ruin my taste buds now!" he exclaimed.

"Nah, Fany you should sit on his head." I teased.

"No let me go! I refuse to take that evil pill!" Sammy screamed and I heard a struggle. It was amusing to hear, but also painful as well "please don't Tiffany! I'll do anything!"

"Okay address my properly."

"But noona is on the phone."

"So?"

"Tiffany please..."

"I will break your game console."

"You wouldn't"

"I would."

"How come you are suddenly cruel?"

"It's a new touch isn't it?"

I was just listening to them bickering while trying to stifle my laughter, but I immediately froze after hearing Sammy. "Umma Fany~ please get off my back? Sammy will obediently take the medicine."

Umma Fany.....Umma Fany.....Umma Fany.....Umma Fany......Umma Fany...Umma Fa-

"Umma what!?" I screamed into the phone.


Chapter is boring I know, but I wrote when I'm tired. I wanted to update before I take a nap because I don't know when I'll wake up to begin writing more chapters T ^ T 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~