Chapter 53

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

We left the CCM building with T-ara and SPEED, heading to some location. All I know was that we all got into a van after the misunderstanding in the building and I am now sitting with Kiseob and Krystal, my two favorite annoying people. "So you were actually following the plans of a six year old?" Krystal asked, while leaning on my shoulder.

The van we were in carried Kyrstal, Kiseob, Donghae, Jiyeon, and Victoria while many other vans followed carrying the other idols. Amber and I were seperated because of two reasons she was still mad a bit for not telling her and second Tiffany, Jessica, Luna, and her are planning something and I can't hear about the plan.

"Doesn't anyone else listen to six year olds?" I asked while looking in the back.

The three people in the back shook their heads, "Why would we listen to a six year old? Baby Dino, we aren't like you when it comes to who we listen too and we aren't that thick headed like you." Jiyeon told me and patted my head.

"Well Kiseob is very smart for a six year old!" I shouted trying to defend myself.

Kiseob smirked, "But every right minded person wouldn't listen to a six year olds plan, I mean there were some flaws in my own plans which I'll admit, but you just went with it not understanding the plan one bit though." he explained and I hung my head low.

"Poor Baby Liu." Krystal teased and kissed my cheek. I blushed furiously and hid my face more while the three older idols laughed at the small intimate actions between Krystal and I. "Why must you listen to six year olds?"

"Because he glared at me!" I shouted, glaring at Kiseob.

"I'm just a little six year old." Kiseob defended and pouted. Jiyeon and Victoria squealed, leaning forward and pinching Kiseob's baby cheeks. Donghae chuckled and started to tease me before we arrived at our destination.

"Isn't.."

"Yup the place where you had that freak out." Krystal replied and opened the door. She stepped out and I pushed Kiseob out first because I don't trust him behind me, "Yah! Don't abuse little children!"

"I'm scared of six year olds." I admitted.

Donghae started laughing, "Aish you're to much Baby Liu." he said and got out of the van. Victoria followed after and Jiyeon was about to follow, but instead she sat on my lap since I was still in the car, "Why do you give your dongsaeng a hard time?" she questioned.

"Because my dino, he is scary." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and carrying her out of the van. I set her down and ran to the van that Amber was in. She stepped out of the van first and I gave her a big hug, "Noona!"

"Sammy!"

The two of us hugged each other tightly causing a scene. The rest of the people just laughed at our dorkiness and started to mimick us, how do I know? Well TaeNy is an example.

"Taeyeon!"

"Tiffany!"

"No PDA!" Sunny warned.

Taeyeon spun Tiffany around and glared at Sunny, "Says the short with her arms around Hyomin like someone might take her." the leader teased the Bunny. Hyomin blushed faintly and Sunny just hid her face behind Hyomin's shoulder. "I win!"

I had my arm around Amber's shoulder and I was staring at my weird noonas. I smiled and turned to see Sooyoung and Jessica sleeping, "At least Soosica noonas aren't yelling. They are my OTP ship!" I exclaimed.

"Ouch!" Sunbyung and Taeny whined and held their hearts in an over exaggerating way. I smirked and pulled Amber, "Lets go noona! It's a downhill, lets see who can run the fastest!" I cheered.

Amber giggled, "Okay okay, anything for my little brother." she said. I grinned and turned around to start running, "Get everything set up alright?" I heard her say to the other people. I turned around to call her, but she already took off. "I'm winning!"

"Yah!" I whined and ran after her. I heard laughter when I was descending down the hill, but I didn't care because I love downhills and able to run with my sister made me feel like a child.

I saw the rock where I threw my helmet at. I jumped over it and landed on my stomach, "Ow." I whined, pushing myself up. I started laughing because that was super duper awesome! "Only my little brother can laugh in pain." Amber commented and sat beside me.

I sat up and scratched the back of my head, "You know you love me no matter how weird I can be." I grinned. She rolled her eyes and ruffled my hair, "Hey, isn't it bad enough my mom does that to me, now you?" I pouted.

"Be glad it isn't your hyungs." Amber teased and I can only nod in agrument.

My back was turned to everyone else so I didn't know what was going on. Amber told me specifically not to turn around, "Are you glad that you aren't going to the Philippines? You didn't feel like I was holding you back or anything?" she asked out of the blues.

I tilted my head and laughed a little, "Why would I think you are holding me back? Amber, you actually make my life more exciting than ever before." I admitted to her. She looked at me confused and I started to elaborate, "Before I came to Korea, all I cared about was sleeping, acting classes, and video games, but when I came here I didn't think I would like it because I'm your half-brother making you believe that your father cheated on your mom." I said.

Amber looked a bit conflicted when I mentioned that part, but I ignored it. I took her hand in mine, "Amber, when your first met me I was very closed to myself and I was pretty much to myself. When I started to talk to you and everyone else, I became more opened with myself that I now act like a baby!" I grinned.

Amber giggled and nodded, "A very annoying one in fact." she added and put her hat on my head, pulling it down.

I laughed and tilted my head back up, fixing the hat on my head. I grinned, "I told you things that I couldn't have told anyone else, not even Zelo who is now my new best friend. Even though you told me yourself to take the offer to the Philippines, I still didn't because of you and the others I love it here in Korea and my acting carrer started here!" I explained, holding her hand tightly. I smiled sweetly at her, "If you were to ask me if I wanted to go to the Philippines when I first got here I would of taken the offer, but if you ask me if I would go the Philippines than I would say a big no!"

"Sammy..."

I pulled Amber into a hug. I smiled softly while burying my face into her shoulder, "I'm glad that I didn't go to the Philippines because I get to stay here with my favorite noona and I would never say that you held me back because you just pushed stubborn, rebellious me to rebel against what my sister said, so no you didn't hold me back, you just pushed me to act for myself." I grinned.

"Thank You Sammy..." Amber whispered and returned the hug. I pulled away from the hug and grin, "We should go to the others now, they are probably wondering where the special boy is." she advised.

"Oh yea! I heard that Victoria and Taeyeon noona with Onew and Doojoon hyung made the cake." I said, helping her up. I turned around ready to run back to everyone, but instead I ran into a cake. 

"Happy Birthday!" I heard Zelo, Suzy, and Sulli scream.

I stood up straight with some pieces of the cake I ran into falling off my face. I wiped the cake pieces off from my eyes and splattered it at them before splattering it on my sister, "I have a cakephobia now!" I whined.

"Poor Baby Liu!" Suzy giggled and gave me a hug. She kissed my cheek, "Happy Birthday again Sammy from me and the rest of Miss A." she said before going off to the others. I just realized that almost all the idols I knew came to the open field from SMTown to United Cube to T.O.P to B.A.P. They were all laughing at my predicament.

I scraped off a big piece of cake from my face and smoothered it on Zelo, "You were in on this!" I questioned the young rapper. He just started laughing and took a piece of the cake on his face and ate it.

"Of course I was hyung! It was a pure gold mind trick!" He gloated and ran off, "Happy Birthday Sam hyung!"

Sulli latched herself onto my arm and Amber was pulling my other hand, "Lets go! We don't want to keep certain shikshins waiting!" they both said. It was already around sunset time so I followed them nonetheless because everyone made time to attend my birthday.

The two let go of me and went off to talk with their friends. Everyone I passed by greeted me, but I was looking for someone important. I was about give up looking because the food looked tempting and there was absolutely to many idols that this could be the media's heaven, but I finally found her by the only big tree in this open field. "Krystal!" I happily exclaimed.

Krystal looked up and waved. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug, "Why aren't you over there? I was lonely." I pouted and she just rolled her eyes at me. I sat down on the ground with her leaning against my chest, "And why are you here alone?"

"Just thinking. By the way, you have Kiseob to bother, why come bother me?" the young Jung questioned. I pouted and rested my head on her shoulder, "Because I don't like being apart from my favorite actress. I completely become an egotistic fanboy when she is around." I teased.

Krystal pinched my leg and I jumped a bit, "I'm flattered that you find me as your favorite actress, but you shouldn't come looking for me. It's your special day." she said.

"It's not special if someone is sad." I explained and got up. I started to pull her back to the group when I saw some fire, "Now let's go have some cake, but please stay a few feet away from me since I now have a cakephobia." I grinned. Krystal rolled her eyes at me and started walking beside me with her hands entwined with mine.

"Finally! I was waiting for the stupid candles to be blown out!" Sooyoung complained. I stuck my tongue out at her, "I will hurt you with cake Baby Liu!" Sooyoung threatened, standing up from her seat beside Yoona and Jessica.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized.

Sooyoung sat back down with a winning smirk on her face. Jessica just rolled her eyes at Sooyoung and gave me a thumbs up since I could see the tiredness in her eyes. She probably had a hard time yesterday with the schedules she appeared in. I felt something touch my head and I looked up to see a crown on my head and Yoseob walking away.

"Yoseob hyung?"

He grinned at me, "Today we will call you King Baby!" he teased. My head dropped and I started to chuckle a bit and I can hear Krystal snickering a bit, but I dropped it because Amber pushed me down onto a seat.

"Ready everyone!" Amber called. She wrapped her arms around my neck from behind and leaned down resting her head on my shoulder, "Happy birthday to you.."

I looked around at the idols and smiled. They were all laughing and grinning while singing the Happy Birthday song to me and all I can do is think about how much I went through with them by my side.

I smiled softly and looked to my left to smile at my sister. She has been there for me since I've got here and this will be the first time spending my birthday with a family member that actually cares a lot about me. Amber looked at me and grinned, "Blow out the candles Sammy and make a wish." she told me.

I nodded and leaned forward. I closed my eyes and blew out the candles.

'I wish for this year to be the year of the Lius. Mostly Amber Liu's year..'

 


Next chapter is the last...

Comment and Subscribe.