Chapter 23

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

"Noona I can explain." As I began to panic. The line was silent, Tiffany was now literally laying down on my back, and the line was silent still! "Noona! Amber? Amber Josephine Liu!"

"Yah! What do you want Samuel Daniel Liu!" Amber finally exclaimed.

"I can explain!" I shouted again.

"I would love to here it!"

"I heard sarcasm!"

"Cause there is sarcasm baby Liu! Keep with the program!"

"Why don't you trust me!?"

"I do~"

"Than why don't you let me explain properly?!"

Amber cleared before I heard her ''original'' aegyo voice, "Umma Fany~ Why do you let Sammy talk to me like that? Take care of me too Umma!" she exclaimed through the phone. My voice hitched and my eyes went big because I could imagine her pouting with a sly smirk hidden as well, "Amber wants Umma Fany to take care of her too!"

"Am I both the Liu's Umma now?" Tiffany cooed while my hair.

"If you're Baby Liu's Umma, why can't you take care of Big Liu?" Amber pouted. I somewhat became protective of Tiffany and I hugged her while glaring at the phone, "Why do I feel cold all of a sudden?"

"Umma Fany is mine!"

"Yah!"

"Haha!"

"I will make sure to shave your head when I get back to Korea!"

"I'll make sure to burn all the hats you own!"

"I'll break your consoles!"

"I'll rip your llama's head!"

Tiffany smacked me on the head and slammed the phone on the table in a loud thud before speaking, "Lius! I know I'm hot and all, but don't need to fight over me. You'll both be my choding Lius, alright?!" she exclaimed.

"Umma Fany~" Lius' sang happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours later..after hanging up on Amber..........

 

 

"This is all the scripts to your drama?" Tiffany asked after giving me a slice of cake. She sat down beside me on the couch while we both watched re runs of 'To the Beautiful You' , "You seem to have such an arrogant, mixed emotion character."

"I know and I think I relate with Park Daniel the most." I replied while eating the cake like a child.

"Choding shikshin." Tiffany giggled before wiping my face clean with a piece of napkin, "Did Papa Lee talk to you about having a press conference?" she questioned while taking the fork from me and taking a bite out of the cake.

"Yea, we'll be having a press conference since I'll be forced to answer question as a rookie." I sighed as I put the plate on the table after finishing the cake, "Is S.M. that big of a company that many people are surprised I got in after one day?" I questioned while looking Tiffany in the eyes.

Tiffany only nodded.

I let out a sigh, "Well I was lucky that this charming," I said gesturing to my face and posing my face to the side with a teasing smile, "bad boy look of mine got me the starring role."

"Yea, but remember Sammy," she said while patting me on the head, "many people don't know who you are yet. They saw the MC spot you held - yes - but they want to see how well you can act. You got the charisma of a MC, but now it's to convince fans of f(x), Krystal, and S.M. in general to believe you are an actor that will surpass rookie rate." Tiffany explained to me. I could only nod as she explained it to me.

"Understand, right?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yes Umma Fany~"

"Alright, show me how you act. I'll take over Krystal's part for now." she said, folding the manual so that we can focus on one part. I read over the parts quickly before handing it back to her, "What the..don't you need to read the lines too?"

"I have photographic memory, it's all in my head now." I grinned.

Tiffany rolled her eyes before the room became a serious silent when Tiffany began to recite the words, "Stupid! You ruined my chance with that guy!" she shouted before smacking my head with the manual. I groaned in pain, 'Seriously like Krystal during rehearsal!' I though as I glared.

"Sorry. It says on the script." she teased.

I stuck my tongue out at her before replying, "It's not my fault that we always run into each other, maybe it's faith trying to pull us together." I smirked before scooting closer to Tiffany with my face leaned close to her.

"You wish," Tiffany scoffed and pushed my face away, "Now how am I suppose to face Simon oppa?! We have a duet stage tomorrow and now he assumes you are my boyfriend!"

"No! That is where you're wrong Soo jung-ah," I while tapping her nose. She pulled her face away from me and wrinkled her nose in a cute, cat like way, "I'm a boy who is your friend hence I am your boyfriend." I grinned.

"Stupid! That doesn't make sense!" She shouted and smacked me on the head with the manual.

"Hey!"

She let out a sigh, "I don't even know why I agreed to being friends with you." Tiffany said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Because I promise that I'll get you a gig in the top of the country, but you'll have to make it big," I explained while emphasizing the word big by wiping the air with both my hands and pointing at the ceiling since this is shot outside, "Don't you remember our deal?"

"Yes, I promise to help you out in your education while you help me out with my dreams." She replied.

I smiled and pat her on the head, "The one and only Soo jung! Pretty, Beautiful, Smart, and Talented , but the only problem is that she is so stubborn and poor." I teased.

"You wanna bring up my financial problems again stupid!"

"And scene." I laughed before smiling at Tiffany, "You should be an actress Umma."

Tiffany became flustered after the whole scene went down, "N-No. I wanted to burst out laughing while we were a-acting!" she blurted out and I started to laugh, "Yah! Don't laugh! You were to into acting!"

"I have a passion for acting. Portraying different personalities and characters is easy and simple," I told her as I pulled my legs up from the ground and sitting criss-crossed apple sauce, "Who wouldn't love acting as you portray the difference of variety of people." I sighed in awe.

Tiffany giggled, "Nonetheless you are a good rookie actor."

"Thank you umma!" I shouted before hugging her tightly. She returned the hug and my hair softly, "Umma.." I whispered a bit embarrassed.

"Aw so cute!" she squealed before pinching my cheek. I looked into her eyes sadly before turning back to the TV, "Hey Sammy I have to take this alright?" Tiffany explained while getting up and grabbing her ringing phone, "I think it's Taetae calling me and I can't wait to talk to her!" 

"Okay umma! I understand you love appa!" I teased. She suddenly became red after a comically like puff appeared on her heated face, "Aw you're a strawberry now. Strawberry Fany!"

"Yah!" Tiffany exclaimed, stuffing a pillow in my face and running upstairs. "Omo! Taetae I already miss you!" I heard her exclaim.

"Thank you forgetting your son after your Taetae calls!" I yelled up at the stairs. Tiffany ran back down and threw a Totoro doll at me, "Hey!" I exclaimed, but she stuck her tongue at me and retreating back to the room.

I laughed at her and turned my attetion to the tv. I wasn't really focused on it, but it's good to just observe Sulli's acting while my thoughts were focused on someone else. I sighed while thinking and my head like Tiffany did just a few minutes ago and hugging the Totoro that was thrown at me.

"My mom used to my head like that...mom where are you? Why haven't you contacted me in years?...I miss you..."

 


Okay! I woke up :) Umma Fany and Baby Liu! 

WHO SAW THE DANCING QUEEN M/V AND I GOT A BOY TEASER!? I WANT SUNNY'S HAT!

Comment and Subscribe~