Chapter 9

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

"Since when?!"

"How!?"

"When! How! Why! Details!

"Good job Sammy~"

"Pabo!"

I had my head down while getting yelled at by f(x). I bit my bottom lip and looked over at Krystal who was just sending me death glares that could be read as 'Pabo! You just exposed yourself!'

"Mianhe noonas.." I whispered.

Amber put her hand on my head, "How Samuel?"

I started to explain to them how I got casted, but as I was explaining their expression changed. I gave them back the photos and they took a careful examination on them, "He does have the boy-ish look that director oppa has always been scouting for, but isn't it to early to let Samuel be involved in a drama when he was just scouted out just today?" Sulli asked.

I shrugged, "Director-nim just shouted 'He has the perfect image! Someone contact Lee Soo-man immediately!' " I imitated the director. They all looked at me and I just smiled weakly.

"So you two will be in the same drama?" Luna asked to confirm. Krystal and I just nodded slowly while staring at the older people in front of us who were giggling - well all except Amber.

"Amber whats wrong?" I asked turning to my sister.

She just put her hand on my head, "How is this possible? Second day in Korea and you already a promising rookie actor?" she asked me and smiled. I smiled at her as well, "My brother is supposedly talented."

"Supposedly!?" I questioned and glared. She shot me a glare also, but began to laugh at me and I to her. Everyone else in the room was just staring at us confused and that just made us laugh even more. 

"Unnies the Lius went crazy.." Krystal muttered.

As we were laughing someone came into the studio. We covered our mouths to muffle the laughter as it was Lee Soo-man, "Ah Krystal I came to personally inform you that rehearsals will start right away tomorrow and-" he was cut off when he looked over at me and I was just stifling a laugh, "you must be Samuel-ssi!" he happily exclaimed.

I can only nod while hiding a small smile. Amber nudged me on the side secretly and I almost started laughing.

"Well as you heard Samuel-ssi, we will beginning our rehearsals tomorrow. Please meet Krystal early morning tomorrow in one of the quiet rooms so that you can practice your lines," he explained to me and I nodded while trembling, "And before I started talking to Samuel. I would like to inform the both of that the drama is called 'Beautiful Strangers'." He said before leaving.

Once he left both me and Amber began to laugh again. I held my side while Amber was just plainly on her back laughing her heart out, "What is so funny?" Victoria asked us. I looked up at her before bursting out in another fit of laughter.

"I think they lost it.." Sulli whispered before walking over to her bags.

"Yup." The others chirped up before helping each other to drag us, the laughing Lius, out of the studio. 


Short chapter I know, but it was the end of the second day! T ^ T don't judge~

Next chapter will be of Krystal and Sammy~

Comment and Subscribe~