Chapter 45

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

"Do it."

"Why me?"

"Cause we say so!"

"B-But I'm not even that close to her!"

"You're close to Sooyoung!"

"Thats different!"

"How!?"

"..."

"Exactly!"

"B-But.."

"Just go!" Amber and Krystal shouted pushing me into the SNSD practice room. I stumbled onto my back and looked up to see Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yoona, and Yuri looking down at me. I groaned and looked back to see the entrance of the door free of f(x) members.

"Nice to see you dropping by Baby Liu." Hyoyeon joked. I rolled my eyes at her lame child joke before sitting up, "So what brings the baby here?" Yuri asked, sitting on my lap. I shrugged while rubbing my back in pain.

"We did hear yelling though." Yoona said, sticking her tongue out at me.

I tried my best to look innocent until Sunny pulled my cheek, "Yah the baby can't lie to his noonas so what do you want from us? Tell us the truth baby Liu or else no more cookies if we see you on Music Shows." she threatened and my eyes widen.

"N-Noonas don't threaten me so much!" I whined swatting Sunny's hand away from my cheek and pouting. I had one arm around Yuri's waist because this is our usual routine when I come inside the practice room. I'm a seat to them apparently and I have to put my hand around their waist (I'm still thinking Krystal had something to do with why I suddenly became a seat to everyone here), "I just wanted to know where Jessica noona is."

"She is in the cafe across the street with Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, wae?" Yuri asked while playing with my hair that I didn't gel. She was trying to put it up, but my hair just kept falling back onto my forehead. 

"It's for the party that everyone is planning for Jessica noona." I replied while poking Hyoyeon and Sunny's cheek. 

Suddenly the room grew quite and I looked at the SNSD members. I blinked and saw they had a shocked expression plastered on their face which could only mean one thing, "Don't tell me you forgot about the party..." I mumbled.

They all jumped up from the ground (Yuri jumping off my lap), "Yah we didn't forget! We just had a moment of amnesia!" Yoona said trying to cover up. I sighed disappointedly at them while shaking my head, "Wait who pushed you in here?"

"We did~" Amber and Krystal chimed while entering the room. Krystal took Yuri's place and sat on my lap with her back turned to me, "Did you unnis really forget about Sica unnie's birthday party?" Krystal asked in disbelief. I rest my chin on Krystal's shoulder with my arms wrapped around her waist which caused her to flinch, but she relaxed again.

"Of course we didn't forget, right Yuri?" Yoona asked sweetly while clinging onto Yuri, "And you two stop clinging onto each other!" she shouted, pointing at me and Krystal.

"Hypocrite~" I chimed while smiling at Yuri and Yoona.

Sunny and Hyoyeon started laughing before shutting up when they received glares from Yoonyul. They looked at each before snickering silently to one another, "Anyways yea we didn't forget! We just had a small amount of amnesia," Sunny said confidently while smiling, "but where is the party going to be held exactly?" she asked sweetly.

Amber giggled and pulled Sunny into a headlock, "Yah you forgot!" she shouted while pulling Hyoyeon into a headlock as well. 

The noonas were all chasing each other while us babies were just sitting on the ground watching the violence go on. "Do you think they'll ever become less violent?" I asked.

Krystal shrugged and it hurt my chin since I had my head resting there. I removed my chin off her shoulder still holding her by the waist, "I don't know with my unnis really. They are violent either way." she told me and I nodded in agreement. "By the way, when did we start having skinships?" she questioned.

"When you started using me as a chair." I replied in a nonchalant voice. 

Krystal nodded in an understanding way. I chuckled at her adorableness before tilting my head back when I heard the door open again and seeing the youngest of SNSD, "Hello Seohyun noona!" I greeted with a smile.

"Oh hello Sammy-ah, um what is going on here?" Seohyun asked and sat next to me. Krystal also greeted her, but she was really focused on who was going to win between Sunny and Yuri. 

"The noonas are fighting over forgetting about Jessica noona's party," I replied to her and noticed a small container in her hand, "is that food?" I asked innocently and she nodded. My mouth practically dropped open and I let go of Krystal, "Can I have food please noona?" I begged like a puppy with my best puppy expression.

"Aish only one slice because you are a maknae in the acting division." Seohyun smiled. She cut off a piece of the cake and fed me the piece, "Good?" she asked and I nodded happily like a kid. Seohyun giggled and patted my head, "Arasso, now take care of the cake that I bought for Yoona and Sooyoung unnie. I'm going to try stopping them." she said nervously and got up to stop the match.

"You should really stop bothering your noonas." Krystal told me when I wrapped my arms around her waist again, "You should at least bother your hyungs." she said while eyeing me from the mirror.

"That is your job to bother your oppas and it is my job to bother my noonas." I smirked. She thought about it and shrugged, "True." she agreed with me and we both started laughing at our evil ways.

"What is going on here?" I heard Taeyeon noona's voice. I tilted my head back again and saw that they came back, "Noonas!" I exclaimed happily and they waved back at me while removing their sunglasses and hats.

"U-U-Unnie." Seohyun stammered as she was caught in the middle between Sunny and Yuri. I think they were just fighting for fun now instead of the whole amnesia thing, "W-We have a small p-problem?" she said while holding back her unnis.

I poked Krystal's side which made her flinch a lot. I looked around and saw the noonas still focused on trying to sort out what happened so i continued to poke Krystal's sides which made her flinch and giggle a lot. 'So she is ticklish?' I thought evilly. I was going to poke her again until Jessica called me out, "What are you two doing?"

"Unnie he is tickling me!" Krystal whined and got off my lap to whine to Jessica. 

"Because my baby sister is ticklish." Jessica said, poking Krystal's side as well. She flinched again and I started to crack up at their antics since they started to argue. I was basically the only one not in a fight so I just sat there watching my noonas trying to settle something or the Jungs just tickling one another.

I was watching them for awhile until something caught my attention in the mirror - It was Donghae and Minho hyung calling me over. I crawled away from the disaster in the room since it got noisy with laughter and I left the room unnoticed, "Sammy the party is ready so grab the arguing group and take them downstairs into the karaoke room. You know the one that Papa Lee let us install just recently right?" Donghae said.

"Ne hyung. I'll go take them there." I nodded.

"Also Krystal and your sister said that you should be the first one to enter so you can turn on the lights, arasso?" Minho added. I nodded and watched them run quickly downstairs. 'Wait why should I enter the room first?..'

I walked back into the room and saw it was quiet. Everyone stared at me, "So?" Taeyeon and Tiffany asked at the same time. I looked at all of them and they were all grinning to themselves. "Well..Papa Lee said to bring all you noonas and the brat Krystal-" I stopped to smirk at Krystal who sent glares at me, "to the karaoke room downstairs." I explained.

"Really? Are we going to practice singing?" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon teased. I shrugged trying my best to act - not even realizing that when I turned around I heard snickering even from the birthday girl - "Hey baby brother!" Amber called.

I turned to her and she put her arm around me, "Yes noona?" I asked while we all walked downstairs.

"Just wanted to say your birthday present to Jessica is the best!" Amber said while grinning, "Everyone is going to love you present." she laughed and I looked at her weirdly since I didn't get Jessica a gift. Yea I know I should of, but I was very busy dealing with my mom talking to me about the offer that I turned down and also finishing up Beautiful Strangers.

Amber ran back to the back where Jessica and Krystal were. I looked at them weirdly before opening the door to the karaoke room and turning on the lights - BAM!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" Everyone exclaimed loudly while streamers were thrown and laughter was heard. I was standing in the front door after being hit by three cakes from the sides and from the front. Laughter was heard from the back of me and the most distinct one was Jessica.

"Mianhe Sammy, but she wanted to see someone get caked and you were the winner!" Amber laughed, running into the room to hide behind Victoria and Donghae. 

Everyone else walked into the room and the Jungs stopped beside me. "Hehe Mianhe Sammy, but that was a nice reaction and cute also." Jessica giggled and placed a kiss on my cheek before going off to thank everyone. Krystal slid her finger across my cheek and ate the cake she scraped off my face, "That was classic really." Krystal giggled.

"Your sister ask for the weirdest amusements." I said while watching Jessica laughing to herself with her labelmates and Sooyoung. I smiled to myself since she was enjoyig herself on her special day and I at least help make her happy. 

"I know, but it was actually Amber's idea." Krystal admitted. I almost dropped to the ground and I turned my head to her, "What!? You knew about this!?" I shouted in shocked and immediately glared at Amber. "Yah! Don't do anything, she has been stressed out lately so just let her have her childish antics." she said and I only nodded.

I sighed sadly, "I probably caused her the stress." I muttered before wiping some of the cake from my face, "but since I've been stressed out lately as well-" I said before smearing the handful of cake in my hand in Krystal's face. "Hyomin save me!" I shouted, running to the T-ara member beside Soyeon and Sunny. I hid behind her, my head half covered in cake, trying to escape Krystal.

We were practically running around the whole karaoke room and we caused lots of mess like interrupting conversation, using our hyungs/oppas to hide, trying to get our noonas/unnis to save us, and I even got hit by another cake. (HOW MANY CAKES DOES JESSICA NOONA HAVE!?) 

I immediately hid behind Jessica after I lost Krystal in the crowd. My face was literally covered in cake that if you didn't know who I was than you would of smacked me, "Sorry noona, but your sister is scary." I whispered while peaking over her shoulder. Since Sooyoung was near Jessica, she scraped some cake from my face and ate it. "Sooyoung noona." I whined.

"Haha geez Sammy you and my sister are more noisy than your sunbaes." Jessica giggled and smiled sweetly at me, "Thank you for making my sister happy Sammy." she said.

"Is she never happy? Oh wait I shouldn't be saying that considering that she has a cold heart." I muttered, looking out for Krystal. I suddenly felt my ear being pulled and saw an evil grin on Jessica's face. "You wouldn't..."

"Krystal! Sammy is right here!" Jessica shouted.

I suddenly saw Krystal stomping her way over to us. "Y-Yah!" I shouted trying to get my ear back from Jessica to run. Jessica had a very harsh grip on my ear and I panicked when I saw Krystal getting closer, "S-Sooyoung please h-help!" I stammered nervously.

"Sorry Sammy, but if I help you than Sica would be on my throat and I won't get free food." Sooyoung smiled innocently.

Jessica finally released my ear, "Just continue to make her happy Sammy and I'll probably approve of you two." she whispered and I looked at her with confusion. She giggled and shook her head, "Bye~"

I looked up and saw Krystal's angry face. "Mianhe Krystal!" I exclaimed running to Amber. While I was running away from Krystal around the whole party and karaoke room, I thought about Jessica's words.

'Approve of us two?' 

 


Jessica's birthday wish was to get Sammy caked haha the S.M sunbaes are so mean to the rookie~ So how did you like the Krystal and Sammy chapter?

Next chapter will might mostly be about Sammy and his mom.