Chapter 49

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

I was smiling like an idiot when I walked into the studio. I didn't even make fun of Taemin when he did something very idiotic that I could of mocked him for life because I was so happy. Today is Sammy's birthday!

"Amber you are in a good mood." Victoria stated once I entered the studio. I grinned at her and set my bags down, "You excited today?" she questioned and I nodded my head quickly.

"It's Sammy's birthday!" I exclaimed.

Victoria giggled, "I know that. We got him some presents hidden in the pile over there and the youngling went to go get some cupcakes and a cake." she explained and I laughed a loud.

"I think Sammy has a cake phobia now when he is around SMTown." I joked. We both started cracking up remembering Jessica's birthday party and how we got like a bunch of cake splattered onto the rookie. I sat down beside her and began to poke her side to get out all the energy I have, but she just swatted my hands. After that it led to a game of ninja - 12 rounds to be exact.

Time got to us during our play of ninja and it was already 12 noon exactly, "We're back dork unnis~" We heard a cheer. I turned around to see the door and saw Luna, Sulli, and Krystal walking in the room with balloons and several boxes of sweets. My stomach growled and I was tempted to sneak a cupcake, but the young ice princess named Krystal Jung sent glares at me. I immediately got rid of the idea.

"What took you so long?" Victoria asked while rubbing her hands, "Amber hit my hands to hard while we were playing ninjas because you took to long!" she exclaimed in a whiny voice and pinched Luna's cheek since she was the nearest.

"Y-Yah! It's not out fault that we had to get a lot of orders and it only took two hours so while we waited for the orders to be prepared-" Luna explained until Krystal spoke for her, "Key oppa and Tiffany unnie decided to take us to the mall for some shopping."

"Did you buy anything?" I asked while still eyeing the cake that can be seen from the plastic. It looked so good and delicious.

They all shook their heads, "Tiffany unnie bought lots of clothes though and Key oppa bought some clothes as well and shoes." Sulli explained. I chuckled and sat down beside the second cake we were going to hit Sammy with. Everyone was busy talking so I tried to take a secret bite since it looks delicious as well, but Krystal caught me and slapped my hand away.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"If you let me taste it than I'll...I'll be your best friend?" I awkwardly shrugged. Krystal just laughed and knocked on my head, "Pabo." she mocked and I pouted. 

"Oh what is going on in here?" Donghae asked as he strolled right in. He noticed the cupcakes and tried to sneak some as well, but Sulli and Victoria stopped him by slapping his hand away and glaring. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head before turning to me, "Why not?"

"I don't know with these people." I shrugged pouting.

Donghae looked at the cake that Luna was holding and read, "Happy 19th Birthday Sammy Chu~" he said aloud. He looked up and Luna giggled, "I added the Chu part! It sounded cute!" she replied between giggles.

I laughed and Krystal just grinned, "Aish f(x) are full of chodings!" Donghae exclaimed.

"No it's not!" Victoria argued. Donghae and Victoria started arguing back and forth about chodings and being an adult.

I turned to Krystal and the now seated Sulli and Luna, "So what time is Sammy suppose to be in? I heard from Shindong that he'll be guesting on his radio show earlier today so it should of ended." I said while holding leaning my body forward with the support of my hands on my shoes that were underneath me.

"I think he is meeting his mom today, maybe she is treating him out today?" Luna and Krystal suggested. My face darkened at the fact that Sammy is with his mom today, "Amber?" Krystal called.

I took out my phone ignoring Krystal and dialed Sammy's phone. 'Pick up...' 

"Yeobosaeyo?" Someone picked up. I blinked because that person that wasn't Sammy sounded like a child, "Yeobosaeyo...Dork sister?" the person asked awkwardly after I assume checking the contact name, 'Going to get him back for that.' 

"Yeobosaeyo, who are you?" I bluntly asked.

The little child giggled, "I'm Kiseob! Who are you?" he asked me in a mocking tone. I started blinking rapidly at how this kid can sound so adorable yet I can sense evil.

"I'm Amber, why do you have my brother's phone?" I questioned. Krystal, Luna, and Sulli were giving me questioning looks as I had a unsastified expression practically plastered on my face. My brother never leaves his phone because he is still a teenager. I put the phone of speaker so the other three in the circle will hear though the loud pointless argument in the back still went on.

"Because he gave it to me silly noona! Pabo hyung is in the CCM building with his umma and they are discussing things with my uncle." He explained brightly, "Oh wait you're Amber of f(x)? That means you must know Seohyun noona as well!"

"What happened to Seohyun-ah?" I questioned, worriedness starting to set in.

He giggled brightly again, "She is here as well! Seohyun noona said something about a contract, but that's all I know really. Yah pabo hyung stay away from my sister!" We heard him shout.

"Shes adorable I can't help i- Ow! Don't throw that textbook at me!" We heard Sammy's voice. I sighed in relief to hear he is still safe, but I began to worry about Seohyun and the mysterious contract. "Yah! Demon girl stay away!" 

"I'm going to kill you Liu! That was my favorite t-shirt!"

"Omo...what did he do to that girl's t-shirt?" Sulli innocently asked. I just started to snicker to myself after hearing a noise, but I had to speak up soon, "Kiseob-ah, put pabo hyung on the phone please?" I pleaded.

"Sure thing noona." he replied, "Samuel Liu Pabo Hyung, GET THE PHONE!" the little boy exclaimed and set the phone down. I heard a yell before the phone was picked up again, "Yeobosaeyo?"

"Sammy!" We all exclaimed happily.

Sammy chuckled, "Noonas~ Sorry that you had to talk to A BRAT LIKE KISEOB! What can I do for you?" He asked us. 

"Where are you stupid?" Krystal bluntly asked. All eyes landed on her and she blushed faintly and just shrugged her shoulders, "Wouldn't you want to know immediately?"

"True, so where are you Sammy?" I asked - not believing Kiseob's words. I can't trust the little boy because he sounded around five years old or six at the most.

"I'm currently in CCM's CEO's room with his neice and nephew along with my mom and Seohyun noona. Wae?" He replied. My heart was pounding because that woman can do anything to get Sammy out of Korea, "Oh hold on noona, Enrique!" he exclaimed in English.

"Samuel Liu, how have you been? I can't believe you decided to finally contact me. Did you miss me?" The person named Enrique asked. 

"No you bullied me," Sammy replied with a mocking tone. He laughed before replying to the boy, "So you actually agreed to going? You don't mind leaving Korea again?" 

"It's fine, I couldn't find a good agency willing to showcase my model like features anyways so back to the Philippines! You're coming as well, right?" Enrique asked and I froze. I slowly looked up to see the reactions of my group members' but they as well had a frozen, unreadable facial expression.

"You kn-beeeeeeeeeeppppppp"

My mood slightly dropped to depression when the line went dead before I could know Sammy's response. 

'Sammy? What's going on?' I thought when I picked up the phone and hung it up from my end. I literally felt like all my libs were carrying a ton of weight on them, "What are we doing sitting here? We have to g-" "SEOHYUN IS WHERE!?!" Krystal stopped talking when she looked over at the door only to see a running manager followed be a tall girl, another tall girl, a short girl, a tall girl, a short girl with red hair, and two American-Koreans yelling in English. 

"Should we go help?" Donghae suddenly spoke up. I guess I was to much in shock at the scene I just saw and the news I just heard to realize the pointless argument ended between Victoria and Donghae.

"Amber? What should we do?" Krystal asked me since it concerned my family member.

I sighed and crossed my arms in front of me before looking at Donghae and the others, "We're going to get back Seohyun and Sammy, isn't that simple enough?"

"How exactly?" Sulli questioned.

"Kidnapping."


So...kidnapping solves everything? I guess to Amber's logic. Next chapter will be Kiseob and the other's side of the story! xP

Sorry for updating a week late since I'm very busy with school. 

I heard SNSD will be in the Philippines on the 19th...very jealous.

Comment and Subscribe.