Chapter 6

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

"You're my little brother."

I smiled in my sleep until I started to roll and I fell off the couch. I woke up with my head throbbing, "This is what I get for playing video games!" I scolded at myself before picking up my controller off the ground and putting it on the coffee table. I looked at the clock on the wall above the television set and saw it was around 6 o'clock in the morning.

I sighed and looked at the ceiling, "Second day in Korea and Amber already accepts me?" I said to myself while smiling after replaying the simple phrase in my head, "just maybe..just maybe I won't be neglected by this family member.." I whispered before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I left the door open because no one was going to enter my apartment right? I didn't give anyone the spare key I have so I'm free to leave this door open don't judge, "Hot shower!" I exclaimed happily early in the morning before stripping my clothes off and getting into the shower. I started to feel relax once the water hit my head and I started to have a clear thought.

I was massaging my scalp with conditioner so my hair will have it's usual shine and softness to it when I heard a click of a door. I shrugged it off and thought it was my neighbors heading out before rinsing my head. I moved the knob so the water will be cold before completely turning it off and grabbing my towel. I shook the excessive water off my head before wrapping the towel around my waist.

"Nice shower." I smiled to myself before getting out of the bathtub with the towel around my waist. I grabbed a smaller towel and used it to dry my face while I headed out of the fogged bathroom, "so refreshing." I cheered while drying my face with the smaller towel, but while I was walking out of the bathroom I ran into someone. Wait..someone!?

"Kyahh!" I heard a scream that could match almost a dolphin. I removed the towel from my face and saw a flustered Krystal standing in front of me and I immediately became flustered as well, "Liu!"

"W-What are you doing here!" I shouted in English.

"Why didn't you lock the door!" She shouted back to me in English.

"How did you get in!"

"Why you half-!"

"Why are you even upstairs!"

"I came looking for you!"

"Why!?"

"My unnies sent me up because I lost rock-paper-scissors! I was going to your room, but you walked out of the bathroom half-!" Krystal explained while covering her eyes.

"How did you get in!" I repeated my second question.

"Amber told the manager that she was your sister and misplaced her key to the place!" she replied to me.

I heard more footsteps and I turned my head to the top of the staircase, "Hey we heard screaming and we were wor-" the rest of f(x) gasped. The older noonas seemed to immediately cover Sulli and Luna's eyes while Amber seemed to run towards us and pushed me back into the bathroom and closing the door. I felt my heart racing like mad.

"Kyaahhh!!" Krystal let out another dolphin-like scream. "I hate you Liu!" she screamed at the door and I can hear Amber trying to calm down the flustered and enraged Jung.

"Omo! Krystal you byuntae!" Luna joked.

"Aniyo unnie!" Krystal whined and all I can do was splash cold water on my flustered face, "it's Amber's brother's fault for leaving the door wide open while he takes a shower! Who does that!"

"He lives alone though Krystal-ah so he thought no one would enter the house?" Sulli spoke up trying to reason with Krystal. I could sense that she was sending icy glares at my bathroom door and the bathroom suddenly became Antarctica.

"I'll be downstairs!" She pouted and walked away. I stood there with my face dripping wet with cold water, but I still felt very flustered.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it a little, "Get changed byuntae." Amber smirked and handed me some clothes. I took them and locked the bathroom door feeling my face getting flustered again.

I put on the white tank top and my black boxers on first before noticing the clothes that Amber grabbed for me. I sighed and pulled the grey skinny jeans on with my black belt. I pulled the white shirt over my head before hanging my towel on the towel rack and walking out of the bathroom with my heart racing. How was I going to face Krystal now?

I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my iPhone and wallet before going downstairs. I stopped where the wall stopped near the staircase and calmed my racing heart before continuing down the stairs, "Morning." I greeted before going to the kitchen, but Luna grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from my kitchen.

"Nope! We gotta get going now Sammy!" she cheered.

"A-Ano?" I stammered and looked at her with disbelief, "where am I going with you girls?" I asked curious.

"Did you know that curiosity killed the cat?" Krystal scoffed and I looked over at her. She turned her head away from me and I could see Amber laughing silently at me and all I could do was stick my tongue out at her. She scrunched her face up and stuck her tongue out at me too and we were having a silent war.

Sulli cleared breaking our small, silent fight. "We should get going now? Sunny unnie just texted me saying that Hyomin just arrived at the photo shoot and they are just waiting on us."

"P-Ph-Photo shoot this early!?" I stuttered.

"We are idols pabo," Amber said pulling Krystal up, "we have schedules later today so early morning is the best time we can for a photo shoot." she explained.

"Okay, but why am I being dragged along? I'm not needed." I said sounding retarded.

"Oh, but it's your photo shoot." Amber happily replied.

Half an hour later...

"Come on!" Amber and Victoria whined while dragged me by the arms into the studio. I was kicking my feet trying to get away from them, but they had their nails sunk into my skin that it hurt me and I didn't have enough energy to break free, "stop whining little baby!"

"Why me!" I shouted in English.

Amber got me in a headlock and dragged me to the people waiting in front. I looked up and saw SNSD with another red hair girl, "Yah! Hyomin-ssi I got your subject!" my sister shouted. I was trying to escape, but she tightened the hold again and I began to suffocate.

I looked at the one named Hyomin and I mouthed to her, 'Help me!'

"This is the little cutie?" Hyomin noona asked walking over to Amber and I. I looked at her and smiled weakly, "aw he is so adorable, but I feel like his image should be more of a ..." she said thinking.

"Bad boy?" Jessica finished for Hyomin. Hyomin looked at Jessica and nodded before hugging the older girl.

"Yes! Exactly, thank you twinne!" Hyomin cheered. Jessica gave her a sleepy smile before walking over to me and pinching my ear, "who was going to style his hair again?" Hyomin asked again.

"I will." Krystal volunteered. I looked up at her and she just gave me an evil grin.

"No no!" I pleaded.

"To late, my sister will help you with your hair." Jessica smiled before pulling me by the ear. I was seated on the chair in front of a mirror with the younger Jung behind me. I gulped and started to drum my fingers on the arm rest.

"Relax I won't hurt you," Krystal said putting a necklace over my head. I looked at it and saw it was a dog tag necklace and I got confused about it so I looked up at her, "Gives you more look with it on. Your first photo will be a headshot." she explained while combing my hair back. She started to fluff it with a hair dryer before grabbing some hair gel and spiking my hair up in a neat yet messy way.

"Is it really necessary for me to take this photo shoot?" I asked.

Krystal nodded, "I would tell you the reason, but it's not my place to talk to you about it. You should ask your sister," she explained before turning the chair towards her so that she can comb my hair correctly. She gave a satisfying smile, "Finish!" she shouted.

"Yay! Come on Samuel-ssi." Hyomin smiled. I got up and walked towards Hyomin, who pulled a stool out in front of a white backdrop. I sat down on it like she gestured, "hm Tiffany-ah please prep him." she asked walking towards her equipment. I looked over and saw Sunny waiting for her there already with a bright smile.

Tiffany noona walked over to me, "Sammy~ since you are now portraying a bad boy image you'll have to have a sly smile for this headshot alright? Show me how sly you can be." she asked me with an eye smile. I nodded and looked at her straight in the eye and gave her a small, sly smile. "Omo! Kyeopta! Taetae, can we take him home!" she asked.

I tilted my head confused, but Tiffany turned towards me again. She tilted my head at a certain angle and Sooyoung dimmed the light a little, "We got the shine in his eyes Hyomin-ah! Now what?" Sooyoung asked.

"Keep the sly smile." Tiffany said. I gave her a thumbs up and kept the small, sly smile plastered on my face when I saw Hyomin walking over to me. She held her camera up and walked close to me, but not to close.

"Okay Sooyoung I'll be taking a couple of headshot photos and they'll be automatically uploaded to my computer. Delete the ones that'll come out blurry," Hyomin explained. Sooyoung walked towards the computer and I looked over at her, but Hyomin tilted my head so I can face her and only her, "okay ready Samuel-ssi?"

"Ne." I replied.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Hyomin lowered her camera and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her before rubbing my eyes, "Flash." I muttered before getting up after Hyomin dismissed me to look at the picture. I walked over to Tiffany and Jessica, "So?" I asked.

"Here." Jessica bluntly said after handing me a leather jacket. Once I slipped the jacket on Tiffany put a wristwatch around my left wrist before shooing me away. I just laughed silently and walked towards the backdrop, but Krystal pulled be aside and combed my hair to the side so it was no longer spiked up. I looked at her weirdly.

"Bad boy with an innocent look." She explained before pushing me towards the backdrop. I heard some giggling and looked over to see Amber and Sulli making a heart shape towards the two of us. I became flustered and fast walked to the backdrop.

"Ready again Samuel-ssi?" Hyomin asked.

"Call me Sammy and sure." I said and Hyomin brightened up.

Hyomin nodded, "Sammy this photo shoot will consist of four different sides of you. Those persona will be arrogant, dorky, mysterious, and loving." she explained and I nodded. "Okay! Taeyeon and Seohyun please help him pose!" Hyomin shouted the commands.

I was pulled back and set in a pose. (#1)

Click. Click. Click.

New outfit and hairstyle. Different pose (#2)

Click. Click.

New hoodie and hairstyle. Different pose and background (#3)

Click. Click.

New outfit and scenery. Different pose with a prop. (#4)

Click. Click. Click. Click.

"Alright Sammy! Your photo shoot is all done, but you are not allowed to choose your photos," Hyomin told me and I just puffed my cheeks out. I was about to perform aegyo, but she cut me off "Your f(x) sisters will pick them out!" she grinned. My eyes went wide knowing that Amber will finally have her first piece of blackmail on me.

"Aigoo.." I sighed and sat down on the sofa that was in the studio. 'Morning of my second day and I'm already tired...how will the rest of the day go?'


Hehe I think I'm on track with who Sammy should be paired with! I hope you all can guess the right one that I'm think about, but it's still uncertain first! Ooh Sammy is now a model x)!

Main image of the next chapter is the pictures that were sort of described. Get ready to drool over his photos and guess what? You have to wait to find out what will happen to the Lius' next chapter ;)

Please subscribe and comment~ Ohh double update!