Chapter 38

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I sat down next to the director taking a bite out of Korean pear, "So director how many more scenes do we need to film?" I asked while looking at the director before my hand with the pear was pulled from near my mouth and Krystal took a bite out of my pear, "Yah! Get your own pear!" I whined, pulling my hand away.

Krystal, who was also here to talk with the director, just stuck her tongue out at me, "It was already there so why should I get up?" she asked me and I shrugged, "Besides you should be honored to be sharing food with the Krystal Jung."

"Oh really? I would like to beg a differ when my favorite anti brought up the picture to the internet of us kissing for one episode," I glared before she took another bite out of the pear, "and I can't wait for that episode to appear so this dating rumor can blow away." I whined.

Krystal just made a kissing sound near my ear and I flinched a bit since I have sensitive hearing, "So director nim how many more things do we need to film?" she asked while leaning on my body.

"Aish you two act like a couple," the director mumbled before showing us a list. I looked at him with a glare for even mentioning that and I was going to say something, but he started talking about the schedule, "Okay these are the things that we need to film still and we might have to redo some scenes for some episodes, arasso?"

"Arasso!"

I felt Krystal's arms wrapping around my neck, "Well director nim I'll be taking my leave first, take care of this stupid." she joked before placing a kiss on my cheek. I blushed a bit, "Ha I win!" Krystal laughed and ran to the trailer.

"Yah! You did not win!" I shouted feeling my face be fluster.

Director chuckled at our antics, "Are you two still at that game? You've been teasing one another since the beginning of filming." he said while sipping his ice coffee. 

"We can't help that we like teasing each other and she started it when she kept pulling the paper away from me." I whined and pouted. The director laughed and ruffled my head, "Yah my hair!"

"You two are so troublesome when next to one another." He said and shifted in his seat so he was leaning on the wooden arm chair and looking at me, "Sammy...what are you thinking of?" The director asked.

"I'm thinking that director likes to play cupid." I teased. The director rolled his eyes at me, "Oh you want my thoughts of the offer?" I asked grinning like a dinosaur, but that earned me a light smack on the head by a roll of paper. "Ow!"

"No I want your thoughts on the outfit I'm wearing. Yes I want to know what your thoughts are on about the offer!" he shouted and shook his head disappointingly at me. "Are you going to accept the offer?"

I shrugged and sat back in my seat, "I don't know Director Lee...I would like to take up the offer, but I can't...I can't stand being away from my sister.." I admitted while looking at the ground. 

"But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity Sammy, you have to seize it while it is still in your grasp. I'm pretty sure your sister will also agree that you should take the moment in your hand." Director explained and I shook my head. I let out a small laugh, "Wae are you laughing?"

"I laugh at random moments." I told him while clapping my hands together and cracking up. After a few minutes I calmed down and looked at the director, "I don't know director..theres two sides of me. One where I want to go to the Philippines to take the role but the other one wants to stay here and just be with my sister." I told him.

"Okay you're weird for laughing," the director said and tapped my forehead, "and why don't you ask Amber yourself? You have to let her voice her own opinion as well." Director Lee explained, taking a sip from the ice coffee. I sighed and threw the core of the pear in the trash.

"I should huh.." I muttered.

"Yes you should. You are her younger brother and she is your older sister so let her have her voice in your decisions," He explained, "She'll probably talk you into taking the role."

"Since we are talking about opinions..what do you think I should chose?" I asked looking at the director.

He sat back in his seat and cleared his throat, "You are asking a director." Director Lee said while taking a huge gulp of his ice coffee. He looked at me, "I think you should take it. I mean once the whole drama is over than you'll be coming back." he told me. 

'You don't know half of the story director ...' I thought while listening to him.

"So it shouldn't be a problem to be apart from your sister for the time being," He explained before getting up and packing his stuff, "but it's your life Sammy. You decide it yourself instead of asking people. You can ask people their opinion, but in the end it'll be your decision to pick the offer or not pick the offer." Director explained while putting his jacket on.

"Thank you director..." I whispered and bowed to him, "Thank you for giving me unintentional advice." I smiled.

He ruffled my hair, "You shouldn't even be asking this old man for advice. Now go talk with your sister." he ordered before taking his leave. I rolled my eyes with a small smile plastered on my face. 'Aish how am I suppose to talk with Amber about this? ... In the end it'll be my decision...'

I took out my phone and started texting Amber.

To: Dork sister

Can we talk over dinner? It'll be my treat.

Frm: Dork sister

Hm sure...but since it is your treat I'll eat like pig xP

To: Dork sister

Alright meet me by my bike so I can drive us to the restaurant.

Frm: Dork sister

Noooo I'm not going to ride that with a maniac like you. I'll just meet you at the restaurant give me the address.

To: Dork sister

Aw I'm hurt. Fine it's the BBQ place like five miles from here. See you!

I closed my phone. I went to my trailer and got changed to my (pink) regular clothes and out of the drama clothes, "In the end it'll be my decision...." I muttered to myself before putting on my helmet over my beanie and driving off to the restaurant. 


Okay so everyone knows that when there is a restaurant scene in a story something dramatic will happen...well..you will think right! Dramatic restaurant scenes in the next chapter!

Comment and Subscribe~

P.S There was a rough draft of this chapter that I was going to update earlier, but...THIS STUPID THING FROZE AND IT DIDN'T EVEN SAVE T ^ T