Chapter 54

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Couples of Months Later....

 

Samuel's Point of View

I cracked my neck and leaned backwards, "Krystal are you going to help me with this project?" I asked. I was currently sitting in the cafeteria of the S.M Building trying to work on a project we were both assigned to complete. We were off school for the mean time because f(x) is having a comeback and I'm busy tomorrow to go overseas to Hyomin. 

"Huh oh yea just let me finish eating will you? You will be going somewhere exotic while I'm preparing so don't rush me." she threatened and pointed her chopsticks at me. I scrunched up my face in a mocking way. "I will hurt you stupid!"

"Why are threatening me! I thought we had this thing going on." I teased.

Kryhstal blushed furiously and threw a sushi at my face. It stuck to my cheek, "Thanks for the food?" I questioned and ripped the sushi from my face and plopped it in my mouth. "Delicious."

"Gross.."

I rolled my eyes at her, "My face is make up free." I reminded her.

"Which makes it even more grosser. Plus it doesn't even look like you wear make up when you wear make up." Krystal said while leaning forward and sipping her drink. She handed it to me and sip some of her tea, "Because I don't wear much. By the way that is gross." 

"You just never try tea thats why." Krystal laughed.

"I drink ice lemon tea, but that has flavor." I smiled. We both started to work on the project as much as we could before I go overseas for about three weeks. "Hey, are you going to contact me while I'm overseas? If not, I'll be lonely just to give you a heads up." I told her.

Krystal pinched my cheek, "How cute. I'll contact you don't worry and SMTown is making a World Tour for 2013 again so we'll probably be in the same country if you don't come back."

"Ouch you say it like I'll be gone for a whole year. I'm only going to be gone for two months with Hyomin to start our animal abuse awareness campagin around the world and I believe Sooyoung might be joining us also. I forgot who might be helping out as well, but I'm starting to think it won't be a SM talent.

"Two months is to long for me." Krystal pouted and leaned closer to me, "Who will I bully while you are gone?" she teased and pinched my cheeks. I stuck my tongue out at her .

"Oh how I love the bond you Babys have." I heard a voice from behind. I looked behind and saw Amber walking over to us with a box in her hands, "Good afternoon princess and Baby Liu." she greeted, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind and placing the box in front of us.

"Donuts?"

"Why can't I bring donuts?" Amber questioned.

I looked up to her, "I'm triyng to keep my shape and you are trying to make me fatter huh?" I whined. Amber and Krystal giggled and pinched my cheeks, "Yah!"

"Don't worry Sammy, you'll develop abs eventually." Krystal teased and patted my stomach. 

"Yah! I have abs! Not as developed as most of my hyungs, but still!" I whined. 

"Its better if you don't have abs Sammy. It helps you keep your baby like image." Amber teased. I rolled my eyes at her and took my phone out of my pockets when it started to vibrate, "Going to take this." I said and walked away to a hallway close to the cafeteria.

I answered the phone, "Hi Dad." I smiled.

"Hello Sammy. How are you doing?" He asked me politely. I leaned against the wall and leaned my head up so I'm staring at the ceiling.

"I'm doing good. About to go overseas so I might visit Taiwan soon," I said. I smiled ever so slightly, "How are you doing Dad? You feeling better after the last time I saw you?" I asked full of concern.

He chuckled, "I'm alright. I was just feeling a bit ill from all the stress your mother caused, how are you still doing with your relationship with her?" he asked.

"We are working on it. She would sometimes ask for money, but quickly apologize you know the same old." I replied to him. The old man chuckled and I can hear a faint cough in his voice, "Are you sure you're alright Appa?"

"I told you not to call me that brat." He teased. I chuckled since I can remember the first time we were talking when I was in Korea, "I forgot to ask you this during the custody switch. How do you like Korea? Do you like Amber?"

I looked over the wall towards where Amber and Krystal were and saw Kris, Sooyoung, Shindong, and Tiffany had joined them. I smiled and leaned back on the wall, "I love Korea a lot now. I'm sorry for giving you and Auntie a hard time when you told me that I was going to Korea," I apologized. I started to grin like an idiot, "I love noona a lot. Thank you for letting me meet her after so long, I owe you alot appa."

"I know you do and one thing you can repay me is stop calling me appa. The many languages we speak to each other makes my heads hurts," He told me and I can only nod in agreement even though he can't see me, "I have to go now Sammy. Take care of yourself and remember I love both you and Amber. Bye." he finished and hung up.

I shook my head laughing slightly. I walked out from behind the wall and threw my phone to where everyone was - Amber caught it. "Hey why you throw your phone? I know talking to appas are hard and sweet at the same time, but you don't have to abuse the valuable technology. Isn't it bad enough that you threw it on the grass?" Luna asked from behind me. 

I turned around and laughed, "Doesn't this feel like deja vu to you?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. We both started to walk to the others and I just barely noticed that they were taking selcas with my phone.

"Yup, deja vu." Luna giggled.

"Hey Lumy, stop flirting and come take a group photo with us!" Amber and Krystal teased. Luna and I rolled our eyes at them, "Lets go f(x) Luna!" I because the first time I met her I didn't know her name. 

"Alright rookie actor!" Luna replied and pulled me to the group. I was surprised by her strength and sudden child lik attitude, but I let it go and stood beside the three f(x) members while we took the picture. "Krystal's a dork!" I shouted when the picture snapped, but the picture came out funny instead.

Krystal had her hands wrapped around my neck ready to strangle me.

Kris and Shindong hyungs were just laughing at the sudden outburt by Krystal.

Sooyoung and Luna quickly stood in the back to get out of the way. They posed for the camera though.

Amber and Tiffany were trying to pull us apart.

I was laughing like an idiot. 

'My life is not going to be normal anymore...and I like it that way.' 

"My brother is a dork!" Amber complained.


And that is the end of My Half Brother...bwoh!? Thank you for everyone who supported this story and I would like to apologize quickly for the last weak chapters. So majority votes for the series of My Half Brother is starting.

You will find out the next story's name soon. And I mean really soon.

Signing off this story.

Leave your comments please :)