Chapter 2

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

"Dad!..What?! No you just decided to drop him here without even me knowing about him!...Dad!...I'm overeacting!?? I find out from my half-brother that you have an affair two years after I was born and I couldn't find out from you?..What did mom say about this?..Well good that she reacted that way!" Amber was yelling on the phone after my confession. 

I sighed and pulled my legs up to my chest. I was sitting in the corner of the room with my hat covering my eyes, but even though I can't see anything I know that Amber is currently glaring at me. 'I'm rejected by the Liu clan yay.' I thought to myself before reaching into my back pocket and staring at a picture of my mother in the Philippines. 

"..three months alright! If I still ca- Okay I understand you'll give me three months to bond with him!" Amber growled in frustration and ended the call. I quickly hid my mother's picture from the angry Amber and looked up at her, "You speak English right?" she asked me with a cold glare.

I nodded, "Why?" I replied in English.

"Tell me again why dad dropped you here?" Amber asked me removing my hat and dropping it to the ground. I looked down at her because I was a few inches taller, "I don't even know you that much."

"Because your mom hates my guts." I bluntly replied.

Amber sighed, "So you'll be under my care for about three months and if I still can't bond with you properly then dad will personally come and pick you up to take you back to the Philippines." she explained.

"Whatever I can tell you don't want to take care of me already." I smirked.

"You got a big mouth to talk like that to your elders." She scoffed.

I smiled at her before handing her a note, "Dad said to give this to you while we bond and this argument is quality time." I teased before picking up my hat and leaving a small bag with her. I walked over to the dance studio's door while she read the note.

"Where you going Sammy-ah?" Luna asked after noticing I was walking towards the door.

 "I'm giving my dear noona some space," I told her after picking up my luggage, "I'll be at the apartment our appa bought for me." I explained, writing down my address on a piece of paper and handing it to Luna. "I'll see you around noona." I smiled before leaving the studio and building.

Amber's Point of View

I looked at the things within the bag with a disbelief look plastered on.

"Please take care of your half-brother Amber. I neglected him to much as it is and sending him to you just ruins his trust in any relations I have with him as it is. I know it was sudden and I should of warned you, but you were way to busy to reply to my calls and your mother wanted Sammy out of the house as soon as possible. I know you'll take care of him because look at Sammy's face, he is an odly adorable teenage Liu! Anyways this is his medicine bags alright? He gets sick really easily so make sure to watch his health okay? Love You."

I kept replaying the note in my head. I sighed and closed the bag before turning around and not seeing a single tall boy in this room, "Where did Samuel go?" I questioned looking around for my half-brother.

"He went to his apartment building like half an hour ago unnie," Luna replied and I glared at the door suddenly, "you're slow you know that?"

Krystal walked over to me and scratched my head in a caring way, "You alright Amber? I know this is sudden news in the morning, but you shouldn't vent your anger out on your little brother. He probably feels the same way?" she tried to reassure me and I just shrugged.

Relization hit me, "His apartment building!?" I exclaimed looking at Luna with a surprise look.

"Ne, he said your appa bought it for him," Luna replied and got up to give me his address, "he has to be responible enough to have his own apartment, right?" she asked me and I just stared at the address.

"Can we go visit him?" Sulli and Victoria pleaded. I looked at them weirdly, "Please Amber-ah/unnie! We already miss his adorable self!" they pouted and I couldn't say no to them. 

"Arasso."

"Yay! Field trip!" Everyone exclaimed and I can tell they were happy that no more practice. We told our manager where we are planning on going and he agreed, but we have to make sure to go undercover. 

We snuck through the back and got into a van our manager set up for us. We told our driver where to go to this location in Seoul, "Wait thats near CUBE building." I said after recognizing the address. I smiled since I'll be able to go see my friends in CUBE.

"Oh look CUBE Entertainment!" We all exclaimed in amazement. We were looking at the big projection on the outside with a showing of all the artist within CUBE and we were able to see BEAST, 4minute, and G.NA's slides.

"Girls were here." Our driver notified us. We were in the back of the building so we put on our hoods and glasses before getting out of the van and entering the apartment building. We walked towards the room that Samuel wrote on the paper before knocking on the door.

"It's open!"

Victoria, as the oldest, opened the door and we were greeted by Samuel on the ground with one of his bags in front of him. It had a gaming console in it and I just shook my head at his childishness, "Sammy~" Victoria and Sulli cooed, jumping and hugging him.

"Get away from him!" Luna whined and tried being Sammy's protective noona.

"Hi oppa!" Krystal greeted before sitting on the couch. I sat in front of Samuel and gave him a weak smile.

"Ne?" He questioned me when I sat in front of him. I gave him a bad impression of me, but I wanted to make up for it because it all honesty I was only shocked to find out from him my father had an affair while overseas. I was actually glad to be an older sister to him because he seems like a good kid if my members like him already.

"Say ahh." I gestured while getting his bottle of pills out. His eyes widen and he closed his mouth tightly then covering his mouth with both hands, "Don't be such a child!" I complained and tried to pry his hands away from his mouth. 

"Unnie quickly adapted to him." Sulli giggled while I wrestled with Samuel to get the medicine in his mouth. He seemed to ditch his game console and ran upstairs towards his room, but I wasn't going to lose without a fight! I ran after him with the medicine in my hand.

"Get back here dongsaeng!"

"Aniyo!"

"You will take this medicine because appa said so!"

"Don't listen to the old man! I'm innocent!"

"What does your innocence have to do with taking your medicine?!"

"Many things!"

"Just take your fricken medicine!"

"You will never take me alive!" 

I trapped him in a corner, " I (pants) got y (pant) ou." I panted out before sitting on him, "Now take your pill!"

"I need water noona~" Samuel smiled using aegyo on me. I glared at him, but he just had just eye smile on that I couldn't resist really, "please noona?"

"Someone get this brat water!" I shouted still holding him down. I heard foot steps come up the stairs and I saw Luna and Krystal walking over to us with a bottle of water, "thank you~"

"Amber wae are you sitting on oppa?" Krystal questioned. I looked at Samuel and I saw he was using aegyo towards Luna and Krystal, "please get off him Amber." Kyrstal glared at me and I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine.

"Not until he takes his medicine!" I protested and took the bottle of water from Luna's hand without getting off of Samuel, "say ahh brat!" I pouted and he finally listened and I gave him his medicine. He swallowed the water with the pill inside his mouth before I got off him.

"Yah! Sammy is attending school!" We all heard Victoria scream from downstairs.

Samuel walked ahead of us and went downstairs, "I am noona," he beamed before taking a note that was in Victoria's hands, "I'll be attending Sungkyunkwan University." he informed us.

"Oh! Same for me oppa, what course?" Krystal asked.

Samuel seemed taken back, "A-Acting, but my appa wanted me to volunteer in the photography classes as well as culinary." he informed and I nodded. I looked at Samuel and just saw an over achieving Liu in front of me.

"Oh! I guess I'll be seeing you a lot then." Krystal smiled.

Samuel just nodded. He seemed bothered, "Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me and I just gave him an awkward smile. I was still completely awkward with my own brother, "Just remembering that I have school, appa wanted me to get an acting job that's all." he told me. I tilted my head before placing my hand on his head and messing his hair up.

"Since your school isn't starting yet you should practice," I told him. He just nodded and I gave him more confidence, "you are pretty handsome though Samuel so I think our CEO will recruit you on the acting department in our entertainment."  I suggested.

He laughed at me, "I don't want to be in the same entertainment agency with my sister." he mocked me with a smirk.

"People would be honored to be related to me because I am awesome." I spat back.

"Not really," he replied with a smirk plastered on his face, "if you were awesome than you would be just as charming as I am." 

"Well aren't you full of yourself." I remarked.

"I get it from the best," He replied and I rolled my eyes at him knowing what who he was talking about. "Dad." we said in unison.

My members began to clap suddenly, "Aw Amber is arguing with Baby Liu!" they giggled before hugging the both of us. I looked up at my brother and found he had such a uncomfortable and awkward look on his face. I just laughed silently before pulling away from the hug and walking over to Samuel's game console.

"B-Baby Liu?" Samuel stammered.

I was setting up his game console while he talked with my other members. He seemed to have his own way with the ladies, but he gets to flustered easily as I can tell. I got the game console set up now I began to unpack his games and put it neatly on the shelves. "He has all the Assassins Creed games," I said to myself and smiled, "oh now he randomly has some roleplaying games? Man my brother is a geek." I laughed.

After I finished unpacking his games I walked back over to the couch where everyone was before sitting on my brother's lap and laying my whole body on everyone else, "Big Baby Liu, let noona sleep?" I pleaded.

"Doesn't noona and all the f(x) members have to go back to their agency? They might be worried," Samuel asked looking at me in the eyes. I shrugged and pouted, "come on noona you have to go now. I have a friend coming over." he explained to us.

We all complained and pouted, "Aish fine," we said getting up, but Samuel handed us his phone. "bwoh?"

"I want to contact you all so please?" He pleaded.

We all put in out numbers:

Amber-noona

Protective Luna-noona

Aegyo Sulli

Victoria-noona (Edit by Luna: Pedonoona)

BB Jung

I gave Samuel his phone back. I looked at him before hugging him, "Contact me tomorrow arasso?" I said. He nodded and hugged me back a little tightly, but I didn't know why. We left his apartment and quickly got into the van before anyone noticed.

While driving back to S.M Studio, Victoria unnie brought up something interesting. "Amber, what if people recognize Sammy as your brother?" she asked me. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"I-I.."

"Some of our antis might target him instead of us." Luna added while looking at her lap.

I sighed and shrugged sitting back in my seat, "I honestly don't know what to do. I want to be a good noona and protect him, but-" I was cut off by Krystal.

"Don't say but. We all see each other as family, right? We'll help Amber protect Samuel because Samuel is our brother now." She explained and gave me a reassuring hug.

I just nodded while staring outside the window. 'Three months to bond or else he is taken away by dad again. My members already like him and I like him a little..it's just up to Sammy to open up to us..'