Chapter 44

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Amber answer your phone.." Victoria mumbled in her sleep. It was currently 2:32 AM April 12, 2013 and I absolutely don't know who would be texting me early this morning. I groaned and grabbed my phone by my bed side table while still under my covers.

I opened the phone and hid my face from the bright light before opening one eye and peeking at it. 12 NEW UN READ MESSAGES it read and I groaned trying to find the right button to read the messages. 'Who the frick is texting me at this time! It better not be one of the oppas being drunk...' I thought sitting up, covering one eye sleepily. I looked at the number with my blurry vision and saw it was Mrs. Padilla. 

1. 'What is wrong with you!?'

2. 'Amber reply to me right this instant!'

3.'Are you even up?'

4. 'Damn it answer! We need to talk!'

She started to use profanity towards me so I stopped reading after the fourth message. I got out of bed and winced at the cold floor before putting on the socks that got loose and walked out of the room into the living room. I yawned tiredly before sitting on the couch and looking at the number, "What does this lady want.." I whispered tiredly and dialed her number.

Ring. 

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Rin-

"Damn it Amber, I've been texting you for a million times! Have you see the news article!?" She yelled at me immediately after picking up the phone. I winced a bit from her loud voice early in the morning and held the phone away from my ear since she continued to yell, "Did you read the articles!? From your lack of response I'm thinking no. Go and read them now young lady!"

"You sound like your drunk..." I mutter tiredly and got up to go to my laptop that I left in the kitchen. I turned it on and put my ear back on the phone, "What is so important that you wanted to disturb me and my slumber.." I asked in a tired tone, yawning loudly. 

"It's about your brother," Mrs. Padilla said with venom in the word brother. I shrugged it off like it was nothing, "You know Samuel Daniel Liu? Well he is on the top news in many news article after his interview is being released later today." she explained.

"I know about his interview being released, but what about it?" I asked, clicking on a random news article located on my browser. I leaned on the counter since I didn't pull a chair and was scrolling through the website until something caught my attention.

Samuel Liu not taking Filipino role?

My mouth dropped. "You saw the article I presume that is why you are silent?" She said through the phone that was still pressed on my ear. I put the phone on speaker and placed the phone down on the counter before reading the article softly aloud.

"Samuel Liu has admitted to S.M labelmate SHINee's Choi Minho on his solo interview, Know the Baby Rookie, that he will not be taking the role that he has been offered in the Philippines. It has been big talk amongst idols that are close to the rookie actor and his older sister - f(x) Amber Liu - as many of them wondered what the Liu siblings decisions were. Many fans that have been supporting Samuel on his first drama series, Beautiful Strangers, have been also anticipating the rookie's answer. Well to the fans of rookie actor Liu this will be good news to know that their idol is staying in the country working with many other directors and agencies. To check out the full interview tune in on the full show that will be on KBS at 6:30 PM KST April 12, 2013." I read softly to myself.

"Amber..I told you to convince him to make the choice to go to the Philippines with me and not turn down this offer!" The woman shouted loudly. I didn't brother to reply since I was actually screaming in happiness on the inside and the stress all finally dropping from my shoulder until the witch spoke again, "You know what I told you if this was to happen." she said and I snapped out of my daze moment and picked up the phone turning off speakers.

"Look it is not my fault if Samuel had made his own decision." I said emphasizing 'own', "You can not threaten me if I persuaded Samuel the best I could if he made his own decision for himself." I explained to her while leaning on the counter waiting for her response.

"Do you really not care about your group?" Mrs. Padilla threatened.

I shrugged and looked at our group photo portrait in the living room. I smirked, "Mrs. Padilla..in my opinion you can't destroy f(x). You may convince gullible fans to turn on us, but in the end our fans will always believe us because we are just their dorky idols that they fell in love for. I'm tired of being your puppet to convince my baby brother to leave my side when I don't really want him too so I bid you a goodnight." I said, hanging up the phone.

I stared at the phone and smile crept up on my face. I started to do a funny dance out of happiness and the stress dropping from my shoulder, "Thank you Sammy!" I whispered/screamed while jumping up and down happily. 

Beep.

I looked at the phone in my hand and saw it was an unread text message. I opened the phone again and noticed that it was from Baby Liu.

Noona..I can't sleep. I'm outside your dorm, can we talk?

I blinked and grabbed my sweater from the room quickly before making my way to the door. I peaked into the door hole and saw Sammy standing in the front while his hands in his pocket. I opened the door quietly and stepped out, "Sammy? Wae are you outside so late and it's freezing." I muttered quietly, not to disturb the members.

"Yea I know, but I couldn't sleep after thinking about us having not spoken to one another for a while after the scene I caused at the restaurant. I'm really sorry about that because I was dis-" I shut him up by hugging him tightly out of happiness. I smiled to myself hiding my face in his shoulder, "Noona? Is everything okay? Were you still mad at me about the restaurant thing or about me waking you up this early?" He asked me in shock.

"No I'm just happy that were finally talking properly again." I smiled.

He smiled back at me, "You are also probably wondering why I'm still here up in this hour apologizing when I could of apologized in the morning when you came to the building." Sammy said and I only nodded with a stupid grin on my tired face. He chuckled and messed up my bed head even more, "Well...I just wanna have some advice from my older sister. Do you think I made the right choice if you read the articles?"

I looked at him and thought about it. 'Did he really make the right choice? I don't know if I'm being selfish for my own selfish reasons that I'm like extremely happy he didn't take the role that could of made him big. That could of made him a international star. I'm starting to have doubts about it...and thinking that Mrs. Padilla could of been right to take him to the Philippines...No! Amber all it matters is that your baby brother is here and still talking to you.'  

I smiled at him before ruffling his own hair, "It was your own decision Sammy. You made it yourself and I'm just pushing this onto you, but maybe you thought you weren't ready for bigger things." I explained.

Sammy had a child like expression on before nodding happily. He smiled, "Thank you noona for the small advice..and I'm really sorry if I disappointed you with my own decision." Sammy said while looking down.

I sighed and shook my head. I smiled sadly at him since he doesn't know the whole story before patting my hand on his head, "Just continue to work hard to make it up to me." I softly said not wanting to reveal the truth about his mother. He looked up at me with a child smile on his face and nodded happily, "Sammy hwaiting." I whispered and hugged my brother tightly.

"I love you noona." Sammy said before returning my hug.

I smiled, "Noona loves you too Sammy." I replied.


Hehe this will forever be the only happy chapter I will give you guys for now (maybe next chapter as well). By the way this isn't the last chapter as when I reread it it looks like a last chapter, but there will be more drama since Mrs. Padilla is an interesting...antagonist to me. She will be my persistent character! Haha I love the annoying, clinging person in every movie they just make you wanna kill them! 

Okay..Now onto my news caster voice (clears throat):

Has Sammy and Amber finally made up for REALS? Will Mrs. Padilla ever give up? Has Amber finally cut her strings from being controlled by Mrs. Padilla? What will happen to f(x)? When will my 'I Got A Boy' album get here!? (I'm impatient for reals). How long do I plan to make this story!? Will Amber reveal the secret to Mrs. Padilla to Sammy? And yea I'm finally stop using news caster voice. 

Next chapter is the Lius secret for Jessica's birthday hehe...the evil siblings are on the loose >:) Am I the only author that actually reveals the next chapter topic o-o?

Comment and Subscribe

P.S I Got A Boy MV....amazing! The song took a while for me to get used to, but I got used to it and I love it! SNSD  Hwaiting! I Got a Boy Daebak!