Chapter 37

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

"Bwoh!?" Tiffany exclaimed startled by the confession, "H-How would she ruin your image!?" she asked, trying her best to keep my voice down, but she just couldn't help that what I just said was hard to take in and understand or comprehend.

I let out a frustrated sigh and leaned my back on the wall, "She said that she'll reveal the truth about Sammy being my cousin-" she cut me off.

"What's wrong with that? It could be a mistake and you two-" I cut her off this time.

"You know the media Tiffany, they'll rearrange things into something that the public would want more detail on." I told her and she only nodded, "Plus she has connections in the Philippines to ruin f(x)'s image there that we wouldn't even be allowed to enter the country and she'll make up a scandal almost as big as T-ara's..." I explained to her while removing my hat and scratching my head.

"So what are you going to do?" Tiffany asked.

I shrugged and looked at the wall in front of me. Tiffany touched my shoulder and I looked over at her, "I don't know Tiffany...I have never been asked to do this sort of thing and to do to someone I care and love about?" I said, sighing.

"If you care and love Sammy than you would start talking to him. He has been asking about you for the past two months Amber," Tiffany told me. I looked at her and she only nodded before continuing, "He misses the sister that takes care of him, the one thats a dork, the one he fights with, and most importantly the one that he loves." 

I let out a quick whimper before covering my mouth so any other whimpers won't come out. I composed myself again, "B-But...I don't want to make him grow more attach to me and I don't want to grow more attach to him." I explained letting out a sigh, "I have to protect him and f(x).."

Tiffany patted my shoulder before leading me back to the main area, "If you want to protect the both than just think about your future actions Amber." she told me and I only nodded.

"Tiffany...you won't hate my future actions right?" I asked, looking at her. I bit my bottom lip because I was so conflicted by this whole situation that I was dragged into.

She shook her head, "I may be disappointed if it's the wrong decision, but it's your life and I can't make you do things that you don't want to do. Just do whatever you feel is right." Tiffany said and planted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled weakly and let out a big sigh, "Do you have a schedule?" she asked.

"Yea, I have to go film my club scene with Luna and Krystal on their drama." I told her and she just pouted.

"Should I come with you?" She asked and I only smiled weakly.

"Nah, I'm probably taking up your time with Taeyeon all the time I ask you to distract Sammy. You must be tired talking to him about random things?" I stated while walking with her to the main exit/entrance.

She giggled, "Taetae understands the whole situation and I absolutely adore Sammy! I found out new things about him that you should know like he pours a lot of sugar into a one cup of hot chocolate." Tiffany said, explaining to me what she learned while she had EXTRA bonding time with Sammy. We left the building together to head to the set of 'Beautiful Strangers'.

When we got in the van and the driver started to drive towards the set Tiffany already fell asleep against my shoulder. I giggled because she must be very exhausted from spending time with both Lius. I leaned back in my seat, "..Sammy...would you forgive me?" I whispered, thinking about my future actions and consequences in the coming month. 

I decided to text Samuel - after so long.

To: Baby Liu

Hey Bb Liu :)! Srry I haven't been able to talk to you for the passed months >.

Frm: Baby Liu

Noona!!! :D You are finally talking to me!

I sighed looking at the text message. I didn't reply for at least a few minutes and I guess it worried Sammy.

Frm: Baby Liu

Amber? 

To: Baby Liu

Yea srry! I got distracted by a colorful car on the road. What are you up to?

Frm: Baby Liu

I'm with Zelo and Krystal. We are bothering Krystal.

To: Baby Liu

Don't piss off the young Jung! She is scary when angered!

Frm: Baby Liu

I figured that out just now..she hit me on the head ! T ^ T Noona where are you! I need your help!

To: Baby Liu

I'm going to your set. Your noona is going to guest on your drama :D!

Frm: Baby Liu

Haven't you already been guesting on my drama Mr. Mysterious Actor?

'How did he find out?!' I thought while looking at the text that I could imagine him smirking at me. I let out a angry sigh before replying to the text.

To: Baby Liu

How did you find out?

Frm: Baby Liu

Next time don't wear your favorite jacket that has your name on the arm sleeve. Ah! I see your van!

I looked up from the text messages and saw we already arrived on set. I shook Tiffany awake before opening the sliding door and being engulfed in a hug by my baby brother, "Noona!" he happily exclaimed.

"No hug for Umma Fany?.." Tiffany sleepily asked. I looked over my shoulder and stuck my tongue out at her, but Sammy didn't see it and gave Tiffany a hug. She gave me a merong face after he gave her a hug and I pouted.

"Yah! Let go of Umma, shes mine!" I shouted and hugged Tiffany, pulling her away from Sammy. I stuck my tongue out at him and he stuck his tongue out at me and was about to fight back if it wasn't for his foot being grabbed and he being dragged out of the van.

"Yah!"

"Amber!" Krystal innocently smiled and hugged me. "What is going on?...I thought you were avoiding Sammy?" she whispered in my ear. I looked at her with a 'I'll-explain-later' look.

"While you two are busy whispering...you are crushing your unnie!" Tiffany whined. I quickly let go of her and walked out of the van after Krystal and Tiffany close behind me. "Sammy?.."

I looked around and saw Sammy running towards the set with Zelo in front of him. My brother seemed to be yelling something about Zelo being a blonde headed pabo and was holding a camera in his hand. "Er..."

"Just let them be," Krystal said and looked at me, "I need to tell you something."

"What?" I asked. Tiffany looked as curious as I was.

Instead of talking first, Krystal handed me a piece of paper. Tiffany came closer to me when I opened the folded paper to read the one sentence content:

Sammy was offered a drama role in the Philippines.

I looked up from the letter and towards Krystal. She only nodded, "When?"

"Sammy's mom came and talk with the director like an hour ago." Krystal responded.

"What about this drama?" I questioned.

"We've been filming, editing, and releasing nonstop so the drama so it'll be done before April 26, that is when Sammy's decision deadline is." Krystal explained.

'That woman isn't making it any easier for me...' "That's Sammy's birthday though." I whispered.


Isn't that woman a witch? She works fast though...thats scary! So Amber has to make her decision ! Protect her brother or Let her brother go?

Comment and Subscribe~