Chapter 31

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: I edited chapter 30 so reread that to understand Chapter 31!

 

 

 

 

Amber's Point of View

The lady sat there dumbfounded when her son passed out. I was stunned as well and was a bit stagger, but Krystal rushed to my side and kept me balanced, "Y-Yo-You're h-his mom?" I stammered trying to comprehend the last minute that just happened. From rowdy to serious.

"Of course and you must be Amber." Samuel's mom said and walked over to me. I saw the distinct future of her warm brown eyes just like Samuel's, but I just don't know how to feel when this is the woman that gave birth to Samuel yet was the woman my dad cheated on my mom with. "Oh by your surprise face you must be wondering how I can speak Korean very fluently?"

"N-Ne Auntie.." Krystal stammered while holding me up.

Sooyoung was in the background fanning Samuel trying to wake him up. I was very, very much in shock and my hidden feelings for Samuel is slowly starting to come out of it's hiding place. The feelings I was holding back for a while, "N-Ne..."

"I took some lessons in the Philippines with my second husband before coming out here. I was so excited to be recruited by S.M because I heard about my son's drama. Is he doing good?" she asked us. I looked at Krystal to answer because I could not find my voice anymore.

"N-Ne Auntie, he is doing good. The first two episodes were already broadcasted and all the idols are in love with it, mostly Choi Sooyoung and Jung Jessica, they find the drama interesting to watch. I've been getting words that majority of S.M and CUBE artist were watching it due to some of the acts being part of the drama for minority parts that they will soon appear in, but so far it's been getting good reviews." Krystal explained.

Mrs.Padilla clapped her hands together in delight, "That is my son there! He seems to push my expectation because I did not think that he would be doing well in Korea and I was expecting him to come back to the Philippines." she told us.

"W-What!?"  I exclaimed finding my voice. I covered my mouth in surprise and Krystal slapped her hand over mine to keep me from shouting again.

"Samuel didn't tell you?" She asked me and I shook my head. Mrs. Padilla sighed, "Give this to Samuel when he wakes up and he'll explain everything to you." she explained before taking her leave after placing a kiss on Samuel's forehead.

"Amber?" Krystal whispered once Mrs. Padilla left.

"What do you think Samuel has to explain about?" I asked looking at the letter in my hand.

"Why not open it?" Sooyoung suggested.

"Unnie thats invasion of privacy!" Krystal shouted and smacked Sooyoung on the head, "and if it's very important that Samuel has to explain to us and not auntie than we must wait for Samuel to wake up." she explained and I ignored her. I used the light to try reading the contents, "Yah!"

Sooyoung held Krystal back to keep her from me finding out. 

"Hello my son!" We all heard a husky voice scream. I looked away from the letter and saw Tiffany and Jessica standing there in shock when seeing Sammy asleep and the two other people in the room wrestling, "What are you two doing!"

"Youngie get off my sister!"

I ignored the other commotion and started to make out what was the letter.

C     O     Y           O     E R         S   A        U    L   D    N   I    L    L   U 

I was confused over the words I could not make out. I sighed and took out my phone to call my dad, but Tiffany grabbed my wrist, "What happened to Sammy? I thought he would be awake right now." she pouted.

"He fainted after meeting his mom." I responded and went out to go call my dad to ask for an explanation because I was impatient.


Tiffany's Point of View

My face almost dropped.

"Tiff, you alright?!" Jessica screamed while she was wrestling Sooyoung with Krystal. I looked down at them and shrugged before walking over to Samuel and sitting beside him, "Tiff?"

"It's nothing Sica, just continue playing." I muttered while holding Sammy's hand and his hair, "Your mom is back.."

'Was it that woman we saw in the hallway when heading over?..She had the same warm brown eyes like Sammy, but..the way she talked on the phone to the other person didn't sound as kind like Sammy...'

Flashback...

"Come on Sica you are so slow." I groaned while walking to the elevator. I turned back and saw Jessica giving out an autograph and I sighed, "Sica!" I exclaimed while trying to hide my voice so I won't be attacked by fans, but I guess Jessica was founded.

"I'm coming!" She screamed before doing a little jog hop to me, "You know I'm scared of HellFany and yet you wanna make me run huh?" Jessica glared.

"I just wanna see my baby Liu and I'm scared of HellSica so were even." I responded. We both giggled before the elevator hit the floor that Sammy was on. We held each other's hands and was walking down the hallway quietly while greeting the nurses, doctors, and patients. 

"Yes. He is in the hospital right now," We heard a lady talking to on the phone. I tried not to pay attention to her, but her eyes caught my attention. They looked like Sammy? "His sister was with him and he fainted when he found out it was me. Hey you are lucky that I won custody over him from my late husband's brother..No! Gosh I wish that boy wasn't born at all, he was such a pest. I love my baby girls more than that good for nothing military boy's son. I know that he is good at acting I saw his drama, but- Fine just try not to overwork him. He is still flesh and blood of mine. Alright Bye." the lady talked on the phone before hanging up. 

She went to go to the elevator, but when she turned around she caught eye contact with me. I turned around quickly and fast walked to Sammy's room even though I heard Jessica protesting. 'She can't be speaking of Sammy right?' I thought to myself before putting on a fake smile.

We entered the hospital room, "Hello my son!" I exclaimed feeling my heavy heart after hearing that woman's conversation, but than I saw a 'passed out' Sammy and two girls wrestling on the ground, "What are you two doing!" 

Instead of following Jessica's example which is wrestling her girlfriend with her sister I went to sit next to Sammy thinking back of the conversation.

"Mmm...Umma Fany?" I heard my name being called bring me back to reality. I looked down and saw Sammy looking back at me, "W-When did you get here?" he stammered and tried getting up, but I pushed him back down. I found a bottle of water and napkin before pouring the cold water on the napkin and pressing it against his forehead.

"Don't get up to fast pabo son." I smiled while holding his hand.

"Where is Amber?" He asked while looking at the ceiling.

I looked over my shoulder and I saw Amber's jacket shoulder just right outside the door, "She is just outside, don't worry." I explained and his hair. I heard something fall and turned to the three people yelling at each other, "SHUT UP! TAKE THE FIGHT OUTSIDE CHODINGS!" I shouted turning into 'HellFany'.

Sammy laughed a little.

"N-Ne!" They stammered and hurried away. I rolled my eyes before turning my attention back to Sammy who had a smile plastered on his face.

"You are very scary Umma Fany." He laughed and I giggled before his hair again. "Can you believe my mom is back? Do you think I can be a real family with her now?" Sammy asked me and I looked at him.

"...Probably Sammy." I responded to him feeling my heart grow heavy again. 

"My mom actually came back...maybe she heard my voicemails...and feels bad.." Sammy excitedly spoke to himself. I wanted to ask what his mom looked like, but Amber came in and grabbed her jacket, "Noona where are you going?"

"Unexpected schedule." She muttered not looking at Samuel. "Your mom gave you this." Amber whispered before bowing and walking out of the hospital room quickly.

"Noona?" Samuel whispered tilting his head like a lost kid. I looked at the door questioning Amber's motives. "Is she mad at me Umma Fany?" he asked me with a little kid's voice.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

'What happened with that phone call Amber?'

 



I will make you guy's hate Sammy's mom! Haha..I mean what o-o Anyways there will be a dramatic turn for the both of Amber and Sammy! Don't hate me!

Comment an Subscribe~