Chapter 10

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Krystal's Point of View

"I'm Jung Soo-jung, you haven't heard of me?" I asked while sitting impatiently in a chair. The boy in front of me just shrug and leaned on the table stirring the straw in his coffee, "Did you live under a rock before coming here?"

"Look princess," he said staring at me with those dark, chocolate brown eyes, "why are you so worked up that I haven't heard of you? I'm a foreigner stranger who is just trying to repay you after running into you. Plus didn't you say that you haven't debuted yet?"

"Aish! I can barely understand a word you are saying!" I whined.

He groaned in frustration and repeated what he told me, but in Korean. "If all you're going to do is whine then I shouldn't even be apologizing," he said before getting out of his seat and pushing it in, "I hope we don't meet again."

"Stranger! What is your name! I'll make sure to find you!" I exclaimed.

The boy looked at me, "Park Daniel." he replied before walking away.

"Cut!" Director shouted. I looked over at him and gave him a confused look, "Oh don't worry Krystal-ah, you both did wonderful, but the script still needs rewriting. Just give us the script booklets and we'll start working on it." he explained and took the scripts from us. Samuel walked back to the seat that he occupied and drank the remaining coffee in it.

"You did good Krystal," he complimented me and I shyly smiled, "you actually gave off the arrogant of the character."

"I was rehearsing a little while in my room," I told him, "you did good as well Samuel, how were you able to get into character quickly without looking at the script yesterday?" I asked.

"My parents says I have a gift," He laughed while rubbing the back of his head, "they said that I have photographic memory when I look at one thing for a little and I can automatically pull off a different character." Samuel explained while playing with the empty coffee cup in front of him.

"Do you think I can be a good actor?" He asked me suddenly.

I looked at him and nodded, "That rehearsal felt like a real thing Samuel," I encouraged him before taking out my phone, "you acted like you acted for years already with many years of experiences." I told him honestly and he gave me a shy smile in return. I looked down onto my phone and saw it was just 9:23 AM.

"Samuel and Krystal-ah," The director called us. I looked over at him, "Your interaction right now was smooth. I would like to try getting inspired so I'll use a different method of writing a script: improvising." he told us and I looked at him like he was crazy. Improvise on a script!?

"You want us to wing it director-nim?" Samuel asked.

"Exactly! Don't worry the conversation you two will have won't be exact on the script, but I think I can work with the way you two already have a close relationship," He explained before getting up and taking away the table with the help of other staff members, "do you remember how the first part goes?"

We both nodded.

"Okay then, action!" He shouted before sitting on the table and whispering instructions to the writers.

I started to walk from the wall where it was suppose to be my school's door towards the streets. I was busy looking at my phone that I ran into Samuel, "Yah! You pabo look where you were going!" I shouted and glared at Samuel, who was holding the empty coffee cup and acted like it spilt all over him, "serves you right."

"Was I the one looking at my phone almost walking into the busy streets? I unintentionally saved your life," He scoffed before removing his jacket, "You owe me a new sweater brat." he glared.

I rolled my eyes, "I have no time for this. I have to go meet my unnie before I get scolded at by her," I said walking passed him, but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, "Bwoh!" I shouted after sending him an icy glare that I was must infamous for.

"You are very rude to strangers did you know that?" He merong-ed me. I glared and smacked him on the head for even acting that out, "Yah! Rude, feisty, and short! I like that in a girl." he teased after giving me a wink. My eyes widen because I didn't know if he was acting or not, but I just went with the flow and let me cheeks become tinted in red.

"You think I'll fall for a stranger like you? For all I know you can be an old ahjussi." I teased.

Samuel's face became flustered, "I'm only 18, you ajumma!" he exclaimed. My eye twitched and I clenched my fist tightly to control myself from knocking the living daylight out of Amber's brother, 'Calm down Krystal..he is Amber's brother..calm down...'

"Who care you calling ajumma! I'm the same age as you!" I argued.

"You sure that you aren't a pedonoona in disguise? You kind of look like Brown Eyed Girl's Narsha," He teased me. I bit my bottom lip because he just seemed so casual while acting, but I really wanted to smack him upside the head, "Take it as a compliment ajumma, I'm considering you y at idol standards." he told me before walking away towards the imaginary school building. 

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed after putting my hand on my hip.

"Cut! I think we got a rough cut of our first part!" Director shouted. I covered my ears because he was considered loud, "Take a break you two, I'll call you back into the room once we got the script written out and informing the CEO what step we are taking into this drama." he told us before leaving the room with the other staff members just leaving Samuel and I alone in the room.

It was dead silent for a while until someone's (Samuel) stomach growled. I looked over at him and began laughing, "Let's grab something to eat. I'm babysitting you again and I can't let Amber's baby brother starve." I said while texting my sister. I wanted to spend time with her and I guess Sooyoung will be tagging along as those two can't be seen apart.

"Food~" Samuel barked. I rolled my eyes at him.

{To: Sica unnie}

Unnie, do you want to eat out? Sooyoung unnie can come also.

{From: Sica unnie}

You have scary timing BB Jung. Sooyoung's stomach just growled when you texted.

{To: Sica unnie}

Hm same went with Samuel oppa. I'll meet you outside of your dorm with him.

{From: Sica unnie}

Alright ciao.

I turned back to Samuel who was on his knees. I was taken back because he had a puppy look on his face, "Food~!" he grinned and I just pulled the collar of his shirt. He was barking out 'food' repeatedly as I got out of the building and looked around for a way to get too SNSD's dorm. 

"Lets take my bike!" Samuel exclaimed happily. My eyes went wide and I was going to argue with him, but I found myself having a helmet strapped onto my head, "Get on." he smiled at me.

"I did not agree to this." I stated and got on the bike. He got on in front of me and started of the bike and I screamed when it roared to live, "If I come out alive from this death trap you will be hearing from my law-kyaahhh!!" I screamed and held onto Samuel's waist tightly as he sped down an alleyway.

"Relax princess!" he laughed.

I punched his stomach, "Just head towards th-" he took a quick turn that made me scream because this is just getting dangerous.

"I know. You would be surprise on how much information fans put on the internet!" he shouted over the rushing wind. I opened my eyes and saw that we were in the right direction, "Don't worry Krystal! I bet you that your sister will kill me before you can!" he was laughing like a lunatic while driving his way to the SNSD dorm.

"No I'll make sure Amber will murder you first before any of us Jungs!"

"You are all talk, but where is the action!" He exclaimed before taking a short cut through an alley. I closed my eyes tighter when I felt the bike leave the ground for a nano second, "Isn't this awesome!"

"You are carrying a precious idol on this death trap! You will be killed by Jessica, f(x), and my fans if I get hurt on this ride!" I exclaimed, but I just felt him chuckling to himself. I punched him in the gut again, "Samuel Liu!"

After another few horrifying minutes I felt the bike come to a complete stop. I opened my eyes and saw we were in front of SNSD, "We are here." he smiled.

"JESSICA!" I screamed.

Jessica came running out with Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun. They all had worried faces on and I can feel that Samuel tensed up, "Whats wrong? ..DID YOU RIDE HERE ON A BIKE!?" Jessica screamed and running over to me. I was still clinging onto Samuel because I still felt my heart racing from the dangerous ride.

"Whoa! Daebak!" Yoonyul and Sooyoung exclaimed. 

Samuel got off the bike and helped me off because I was still holding onto him. Once I felt my feet touching the ground, I clinged onto my sister after Samuel removed the helmet off my head. "Samuel Liu!"

"Run Sammy!" Sooyoung exclaimed and I peeked over to where Samuel was suppose to be, but only saw his bike. I pushed myself off from my sister, but I was still clinging onto her to see Sooyoung and Samuel running towards the van.

"Choi Sooyoung and Samuel Liu!" Jessica and I screamed before stomping our way to the van.


Are the shikshins in trouble? Most likely.

Will the script practicing continue? Absolutely.

Will the Lius ever have quality time? Yes!

Will Krystal eventually stop trying to kill Samuel? Nope.

Comment and Subscribe please?