Chapter 50

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

During the events in the early parts of Chapter 49 leading up to the phone call...

Samuel's Point of View

It was around  10 o' clock in the morning. I had to get out of my apartment early since I had a radio show with Shindong hyung with Zelo, but after that show I had to go to the S.M Building to pick-up Seohyun and as well explain things to Papa Lee. I pulled up in the back and snuck in through the back, "Omo I'm not going to even make fun of you Taemin-ah even though that is blackmail material because I'm such in a good mood!" I heard Amber exclaim happily. 'I forgot she was suppose to come in early today!' I shouted in my head while I hid behind the wall.

"What am I sup- I'll call Seohyun noona." I whispered to myself. I took out my phone and called Seohyun, "Please say your alone or else Kiseob's plan won't work." I muttered.

"Yeobosaeyo?" A angel like voice picked up.

I smiled happily, "Seohyun noona, I have a problem. Amber is in the lobby and I can't run to the elevator to reach to wherever you are. By the way, where are you?" I asked while still looking behind the wall to see Amber conversing with Taemin while walking up the stairs.

"I'm outside Papa Lee's office. My unnis aren't here yet most likely other schedule or sleeping in." Seohyun explained. I looked up to the railing to see Seohyun standing in front of a door in a hallway, "Try running quickly because I see Amber still outside her dance studio." she suggested.

I groaned, "I hate running." I muttered before hanging up. I looked over the wall and saw Amber about to enter the dance studio, but was still talking to Taemin so I got into a running position before making a mad dash for the elevator across the lobby. I turned back and saw Amber almost catch me, but forunately for me the elevator door opens and I ran in.

I collapsed on the ground after hitting the button, "That was the scariest thing I've ever done." I told myself. The elevator door opened seconds later to reveal I was in the location where Seohyun was because when I stepped out I saw her down the hall. "Seohyun." I smiled.

"Did you know I caught all that on video?" Seohyun giggled and showed me the video where I almost ran into the janitor's bucket but I quickly jumped and made it into the elevator.

"Delete!" I whined and tried snatching the phone away, but she put it in her back pocket. I glared at her before taking her by the wrist, "Let's go tell Papa Lee our young brother's smart plan." I smiled.

"Did you already tell your umma to meet you at CCM building and how about that friend you recommended?" Seohyun asked when I grabbed the door knob.

I looked at her from behind, "Yea my mom knows and will meet us there in an hour at the most there and though I'm surprised he actually coincidentally still lives in Korea after three years- yes I called him and he will meet us there soon as well." I explained.

Seohyun nodded and knocked on the door. We were granted permission to enter so we entered and stood in front of Papa Lee's desk, "Hm? Baby Liu and Seohyun, what are you two doing here? Do you need anything?" He asked us in a gentle tone.

I looked at Seohyun and she nodded, "Papa Lee um we came with a problem. You see Samuel's umma wants to pull him out of the S.M agency to take him to the Philippines to take on the role he was offered and as the CEO you know that he doesn't want to after the offical statements were released." Seohyun explained.

Papa Lee removed his glasses and leaned forward on his desk, "So what do you want me to do exactly? I can explain things to yo-" I cut him off.

"We just want you to act Papa Lee. You see our little friend Kim Kiseob came up with a plan that will benefit everyone in a good way because he is very smart and good so we just want you to pretend to act sad if any of the other labelmates ask about our whereabouts. We'll be at CCM pretending that Seohyun and I transferred agencies when we are actually getting a good friend of mine a contract that he has been looking for." I explained.

"In short, I have to act sad that you resigned so that..." "Our labelmates can come and act like the heros. I forgot to mention the person that came up with the plan is literally little - he is six" "Okay so act sad to lead to your labelmates to rescue you if they ask." he nodded. I looked at Seohyun and we both smiled before bowing to Papa Lee and turned to leave.

"I'm glad you want to stay here Samuel." Papa Lee spoke up. I turned to him and smiled before leaving with Seohyun, "To the back." I explained and we both went downstairs quietly while no one was around - not even the receptionist who was on break - and snuck through the back towards my bike. 

"I hope Kiseob's plan works because I'm going to get scolded at by my unnis if it doesn't or does work." Seohyun admitted. I looked at her and started laughing after imagining Taeyeon - kid leader - scolding the mature maknae with Manager Umma Fany beside Taeyeon and the other noonas just backing the two up. "What are you laughing about?" she innocently asked.

I shook my hands in the air, clearing my throat. I put the helmet on her and got on the bike. She got on the bike behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Hang on tight. The ride will last fifteen minutes." I explained before taking off to CCM.

It was a silent drive because we couldn't talk over the loud winds and our faces were covered by the helmets. So during that silent time - still focused on the road though - I thought back about the plan Kiseob came up with. 

Flashback..

"So pabo hyung, you told me that your mom wants you to part take in the role because you would make big money there and make it big." Kiseob told me and I nodded to confirm it, "What if you got someone else to take over the role for you?"

"What do you mean? My mom only wants me as the role." I replied.

Kiseob shook his head and hit the keys on the piano, "Not unless you recommend someone for her and prove that he can act just as well as you." he explained. I tilted my head in confusion and he slapped his tiny hand on his face.

"Sammy I think Kiseob-ah is trying to explain that you could recommend someone to take your place so that you won't go to the Philippines and that person will go to the Philippines to star in the drama role." Seohyun explained in a simplier way, but I tilted my head more in confusion. Kiseob groaned in frustration and stood up on the piano bench.

He made his hand into a fist and started hitting my head, "RECOMMEND. SOMEONE ELSE. TO. TAKE. YOUR. PLACE!" He said in between hits. I looked up at Kiseob and nodded finally udnerstanding it. "YOU ARE REALLY A PABO! A SIX YEAR OLD IS SMARTER THAN YOU!"

Seohyun just giggled.

"Yah! If I keep getting hit on the head than I get more stupider!" I defended myself. I took out my phone and looked through my contacts, "But if I should recommend someone than I think I know someone. I don't if he is still in Korea though since he moved back a few years ago." I explained while going through my contacts.

"But how are we going to convince your umma?" Seohyun questioned.

Kiseob smiled, "I can make a deal with my uncle! He listens to me because I always make deals with him, but he'll only help if pabo hyung is willing to be the prize." he said and looked at me.

"Prize?"

"I'll ask him if he can act like your friend's CEO/manager, but I will have to put something on the line so I'll just say I can get pabo hyung to work with Jiyeon noona on a drama role and with Hyomin noona to endorse animal abuse awareness CFs." Kiseob explained.

"You would seriously make an excellent CEO Kiseob-ah." Seohyun praised.

"Why am I being bargained with!?"

End of Flashback..

I pulled up into CCM and checked the time - 11:35 A.M. I got off the bike and helped Seohyun off, "Looks like your mother is here." Seohyun said after removing the helmet. I turned around and saw her car in the parking lot, "Is your friend here?" she asked and I shrugged while looking around the parking lot. I didn't exactly know what kind of vehicle he has.

"Let's just go inside." I said after removing my helmet. I put on my hood and Seohyun's own hood before holding her shoulders from behind and leading her inside the CCM building. We were greeted by the receptionist and made our way to the CEO office.

"Pabo hyung!" Kiseob exclaimed and ran at me. I picked him up and he hugged me, "Uncle is already inside the office with noona and your mother. He has the real contract for your agreement to do the drama and CFs along with a fake contract for Seohyun noona to sign just incase your labelmates barge in to act as the superheros." he grinned happily.

"I still don't understand the superhero part Kiseob-ah." Seohyun admitted.

All of us entered the office room where KKS and my mom were. They were sitting across from one another discussing something before we came in - Seohyun sat beside Jinae and Kiseob sat on the ground in front of Jinae, but Jinae was focused on reading her textbook. I walked over to my mom and KKS. "Hello mo-"

"Why am I here?" She asked me bluntly.

I smiled even though my heart broke to know she doesn't want to be here when I asked her too, "It's because I have an answer for your offer." I replied and took a seat next to her. "I think it'll work out for the both of us."

"So you're agreeing to go? Okay than let's get your things packed and we'll-"

"No mom," I said cutting her off, "I have a compromise. You see KKS-ssi has a client he has been secretly managing over the years and I personally know him so here is the deal mom; He takes the role instead of me." I said.

"What? He isn't a big known idol like you Samuel. I'm not agre-" I cut her off once more.

"He is Filipino, Spanish, and German so he knows four languages counting Korean as he is staying in the country at the moment. KKS-ssi says he isn't ready to debut in Korea because well his Korean isn't as fluent as mine, but he has a very distinctive Pinoy features." I explained to her.

My mom looked at me then at KKS then back at me, "I don't know if I can believe you considering I just ended any trust relationship we have between one another." she said. I didn't break my smile even though I was hurting on the inside.

"You can trust me mom because there is only one thing I want from you in exchange for my friend's services." I told her and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you want?" She asked me slowly.

I took a deep breath before speaking, "I want Amber's dad to have full custody over me." I told her before my phone went off. 


So did you think she'll agree? Well next chapter will be..something. Haha Double update! Sorry if this chapter confused you a bit with Kiseob's plan because well he is six!

Comment and Subscribe~