Chapter 51

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Present Time 

Samuel's Point of View

I sat on the arm of the couch while talking to Enrique. We were waiting for my mom to come back into the office while she thought about my deal, "So you aren't coming to the Philippines?" Enrique asked for the hundrenth time. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled Seohyun into a hug with my arms wrapped around her arms and grinned.

"I can't leave my noonas Enrique! Plus I don't want to outshine you," I teased while pinching Seohyun's cheek, but after I did that action my head was hit by a textbook by Jiane, "Yah!"

"Oh sorry your head just looked like a target." She replied with a shrug. Jinae went back to reading the textbook she retrieved, "Ah Jinae-ssi you shouldn't actually do that sort of thing to Sammy." Seohyun shyly spoke up.

I let go of Seohyun and nodded, "Listen to my noona! She is very wise at words!" I declared and Seohyun just giggled at my stupidity.

Kiseob was by the window behind KKS's desk looking outside. He was staring at something, but since I was to far I couldn't so what he was paying attention too, "Enrique-ah, if you by any chance come back to Korea, please do sign with me as an actor." KKS spoke up. I looked at him in bewilderment because he was quiet ever since my mom left and Enrique came in.

Enrique smiled, "Really? Thank you Mr. Kim, I'll think about that when I come back for a Korean deal." he replied and bowed to KKS. I smiled while playing with Seohyun's fingers.

"Do you think your umma will agree?" Seohyun asked while staring at me. Her cheeks were a bit red because I have been doing a lot of skinship with her throughout this entire meeting. "And don't you feel sad that your umma will be leaving again?"

"I think my mom will agree because she looked conflicted when I stared at her and she even admitted that we have no trust relationship anymore so being with someone managing me in the Philippines for my acting will be awkward." I explained and sighed sadly, "I'll feel sad, but I feel like she caused me a lot of pain already so I might be as well glad that she is gone." I admitted.

Seohyun hugged me, "You're really a grown up now Sammy." she whispered in my ear. She gave me a light peck on my cheek and I blushed shly while hiding my face, "Cute."

"Y-Yah I don't want SONEs to get any wrong ideas if you ever do that in public." I stammered while blushing horribly. Enrique seemed to notice and laughed at me, "Shut up E-Enrique!"

"It's just Seohyun-ssi, what are you so afraid about?" He questioned.

I looked at him with an 'are-you-stupid?' look, "It's Seohyun! Her fans and the SONEs fandom!" I over exaggeratedly scream and emphasized. Enrique just tilted his head and I groaned, "I swear if we had a stupid contest, you would win." I stated.

"Not really stupid, I think you'll win because you are more stupid." Jinae and Kiseob spoke up not taking their eyes off of what they were focusing on. Seohyun and Enrique bursted out laughing and I just started to become flustered. I was about to make a smart remark, but my mom walked in with a file folder in her hands.

"Mom?" I called in a questioning tone, standing up and walking over to her with Enrique. "This is Enrique Gil, the one I was talking about. He came in after you left to go think." I explained.

My mom looked at Enrique who waved a little to her. She just nodded at his presence and I was starting to question her motives. I sat in the seat in front of KKS's desk while she took the other seat, "I thought about it Samuel." she told me immediately and I nodded, "I didn't agree to it at first because I didn't know who the person you were trying to push onto me, but after seeing Enrique in person.." she trailed off while looking intensely at me.

I was feeling nervous. KKS was leaning forward on his desk as he looked interested, Kiseob turned his attention from the window to us, Enrique was anxious to know what may come to him, and Seohyun stood behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders in a comforting way, "..Do you agree with the idea?" I asked quietly.

My mom pulled out a document and placed it on KKS's desk. I looked at the document since it was facing me and saw it was the legal right custody document, "All custody rights will be handed to your father. I just need your signature on this document so we can change the courts decision since it was your idea and we will be needing to get your father flying over here in Korea." she explained.

My eyes widen when I was handed the pen, "So what will happen to Enrique?"

"He will be taking your place in the drama." My mother replied. I looked at her and smiled, "You really raised yourself well Samuel.." she whispered and ruffled my head in a caring way. I smiled at her and signed the document.

"So Mrs. Padilla, when are you going back to the Philippines?" Seohyun asked. Enrique seemed interested too, "I'll be heading back to the Philippines next week on Friday of the beginning of May." My mom replied.

I picked up the document and handed it to my mom who took the paper placing it inside the file folder, "Well Samuel you'll have to meet-" she was cut off when the door was slammed open, "me tomorrow.."

"Samuel Daniel Liu and Seo Joo-hyun, get your butts over here right now!" HellSica and HellKrystal exclaimed. I was startled by the door opening so harshly and hid behind Seohyun. I looked over her shoulder and saw the two Jung sisters glaring daggers at us. Kiseob looked amused though.

"That was a bit harsh to the door." Jiyeon spoke up while looking over their shoulders. She waved to me, but I'm assuming Hyomin pulled her away as the atmosphere in the office got awkward and serious.

"Um Samuel and Seohyun, we'll just leave you two be with your friends." KKS spoke up and led my mom, Enrique, and Jinae into the seperate room while Kiseob stayed behind sitting in KKS's seat. Sooyoung and Yoona came into the room and pulled Seohyun while I was suddenly picked up from the ground dangling off someone's shoulder. 

"Yah!" we exclaimed.

Kiseob was cracking up, "Where are you going hyung!" he asked, following us. I looked up after I was carried out of the room to see Amber and Tiffany glaring daggers at me as well, "N-Noonas." I stammered.

"What are you doing here? Why were you with your mom? Did you sign anything?" They questioned me. I noticed that Donghae hyung was the one carrying me on their shoulder and I also saw Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, and Sunny scolding Seohyun. 

"I'm here with Seohyun to discuss something, I wanted to talk to my mom, and yes I did sign something." I admitted to them. 

"What did you sign!? What was that thing about the Philippines!?" Amber questioned and grabbed my collar. Donghae lost his grip after that because I slipped out of his grasp and landed face first onto the ground, "S-Sammy!" My sister exclaimed in a concern tone.

"Aish Sammy are you okay!?" Tiffany asked, checking my face for any injury.

I sat up while rubbing my nose. Krystal ran over to us, "What happened Sammy?" she asked with concern.

I held up my hands to silence them, "I'll answer all your questions if you answer this, why was I carried out of the office!?" I shouted since I did not expect them to barge into the room like that and just literally drag us out.

"We were kidnapping you from KKS!" Amber shouted.

I stared at her with a dumbfounded expression, "Kidnapping?" I asked for clarification. 

She nodded.

"What is this about kidnapping?" My mom asked as she walked over to us with Enrique and I saw almost everyone's expression darken at my mom's presence. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward and scary.


Okay so Sammy is now free, but Amber and co. don't know that! I wonder how the confrontation will be...

Comment and Subscribe.