Chapter 17

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

DOUBLE UPDATE IN A ROW!


Krystal's Point of View

"How do you expect to make it big!" I exclaimed while slamming my hand down on the table. Samuel glared at me and stood up quickly from his chair with an irritated face plastered on.

"For your sake, you'll hope that I wouldn't surpass your popularity!" He told me. I was a bit taken back and I began to tear him, "w-wait..I didn't me-" I cut him off there by laying a slap on his cheek.

"Stupid!" I cried.

"Mianhe Soo-Jung!" Samuel apologized. I turned my head away from him and he grabbed my hands, "I didn't mean it like that and you know it. I-I was just arguing with you like we al-always do r-r-r-right?" he stammered. I looked up from the ground and sent him an icy glare before smacking him on the head with my hand that I got back. He let go of my other hand and held his hand in pain.

"Ow!"

"Stupid!"

"Arrogant!"

"Jerk!"

"Brat!"

"Stupid!" I shouted before slapping him on the head and stomping out of the room.

The director started to clap, "Excellent! You two portray a real opposite blend of people." he praised us. I walked back in the room and gave him a sweet smile, "Krystal, you absolutely portrayed the arrogant character of an overly self-obsessed soon-to-be idol." he told me and I bowed. He turned to Samuel, "Samuel! You did a perfect spot on job in portraying that innocent new boy next door image that is modest to almost everyone - including the scary character."

"Thank you director-nim!" we smiled. He nodded in aprroval before waving his hand and giving us the instructions for the ending of this later episode. We were rehearsing all the episodes because this drama was pre-planned months ago so that have almost all the copies of each and every episode. Samuel and I agreed to work our best on this.

"Action!"

"Soo-Jung?" Samuel called quietly.

I looked up at him and he gave me a shy smile, "Ne?" I said carelessly while I had my arms crossed and I was suppose to be teary. I quickly wiped my fake tears away while getting 'Aww...' from the staff members.

"Don't believe him alright," he told me before putting an arm around me. My eyes went wide as like is said on the script, "I know I shouldn't be the one to talk because I practically bag talk about your dream this entire time we've known each other, but I think you have an amazing voice." Samuel praised me. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Thank you Daniel.." I whispered and hugged him. He acted shock, but he returned the hug slowly.

"Daebak!" We heard a cheer. We pulled apart and saw Amber clapping from the front door, "you two are adorable~" she teased. I became flustered and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Noona!" Samuel exclaimed and practically sprinted towards Amber. He gave Amber a big crushing hug and was leaning completely on her short frame compared to his frame, "I miss you so much noona! Why don't you make time for me anymore!" he whined using aegyo. I rolled my eyes at his childish nature when around Amber.

"Amber~ don't you miss me also?" I asked pushing Samuel off of Amber and hugging her. Amber seemed confused over to who to give her love to and I just pouted cutely, "Amber~"

Amber pushed both me and Samuel away, "I only came here to remind you about the concert tomorrow. Rehearsals will begin early morning and each individual companies will let some talents do fanservice while the fans enter the venue." she explained to us and we nodded.

"How will the fanservice be?" I questioned.

"I knew you were going to ask that because I asked the same thing!" She joked with me. I giggled before she continued to explained, "theres this small balcony above the entrance that is completely dark so we'll keep turning off and on the lights to switch out the groups that'll perform fanservice. Lucky for you my young Jung, it'll be the Lius and Jungs performing a fanservice session together."

Samuel - who was drinking water at the moment - spat his water out at the wall. "Omo! Why me?!" he questioned Amber in English.

"To show your cute side~" Amber cheered.

"Did you recommend it to Papa Lee?"

"Maybe~"

"You do realize I could show my cute side while I MC, right?"

"Nope~"

"Are you an idiot?"

"Most likely~ Means you'll be baby idiot!"

"I'm already busy with rehearsing and MC-ing!"

"Stop being a literal baby and just agree to it. It'll be good to show our fans that Liu bond!"

"I did not agree to this when I came to Korea!"

"To late~"

While the Liu's were arguing I was jsut watching the argument go back and forth. It was amusing, but it hurt my neck a lot. 'They are really funny whenever they close by..'

Director cleared his throat, "If you don't mind Amber-ssi, I would like these two to rehearse page 89 of episode 15." he told us. Both of us - Samuel and I - grabbed the manual from the staff members that handed it to us and we both read it. My eyes went wide and when I looked over at Samuel his mouth was hanging wide open.

Amber took both of our manuals while we just stared at the director with mixed emotions. I could hear a stifled laughter so I turned back to glare at Amber, "Whoa! I love the ending director nim! Daebak!"

"At least someone apperciates my hardwork!" Director smile and gave Amber a hug with a fake sob. Amber imitated him and faked sobbed on his shoulder,   "no one apperciates my hard work!"

"I apperciate your hard work director nim!"

"Dorks!" I screamed and shook my head at them. Amber and director nim just continued to cry into each other's shoulder while Samuel stood there texting on his phone. I looked at him confused, "You've been texting a lot today, who are you texting?"

"I'm having a texting argument with Hana honey because she refuses to make me halo-halo." Samuel replied before his eyes went wide and he angrily typed something else before harshly hitting the send button, "where were we?" he asked. I pointed at the sobbing people.

"I think we can take a break now Samuel," I told him before taking a sip from my water bottle, "so what is this halo-halo?" I asked after getting curious over the name.

His eyes went big, "YOU. MUST. GO. TO. THE. PHILIPPINES!" he exclaimed. I was taken back by his outburst, but it made me smirk at his antics "Don't smirk at me! Halo-halo is the must delicious desert that you'll ever have in your entire life!" Samuel overexagerated.

"Really? I don't believe it." I challeneged.

"I will make you halo-halo and you'll believe me!" He punched the air before comically running out of the room leaving piles of papers flying around. I sighed and smiled before turning my attention to the older sobbing people - who just smirked at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Is your lover making you food now?" Director teased.

Amber had a grin on her face and I glared, "Don't say anything." she shrugged and zipped shut. My eyes widen, "Don't think anything!" I shouted, but I dreaded her response.

"To late." she teased.

"Amber Josephine Liu!" I screamed when she ran out of the room. I ran after her when the intention of strangling the older girl and also aiming to kill her baby brother for making director nim and Amber assume we are lovers! There was no we!


Halo-halo is daebak! I'm craving it now T ^ T

Concert chapter is next one so it'll be long, but you must read it cause it involves taeny, soosica, sunbyung, 2hyun,  and any other fan couples you want me to write. Just leave them in the comment if you actually read this T ^ T