Chapter 12

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

I walked up the steps to Samuel's apartment with Krystal, "Wae did you tag along Krystal?" I asked after she hooked her arm with me. She was leaning on my body so that she can sleep, but I still wonder why the girl, who loves to sleep, wanted to tag along early morning to go get my brother. Just talking about my brother's apartment I started to snicker like a idiot over the incident last time.

"Keep thinking about that incident I will stomp on your foot," Krystal said with her eyes closed. I ceased my laughter, but I let out a few stifled giggled, "I wanted to tag along because I refuse to enter the S.M Studio by myself with cameras in front of me."

"And you wanted to see Sammy's reaction?" I teased. She became flustered and kicked the back of my leg that made me stumble a bit, "Yah!" I exclaimed glaring at her, but she gave me a sweet smile and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed faintly before hobbling towards my brother's door.

"Dork!" Krystal giggled.

I rolled my eyes before knocking on the door, "Sammy~ It's your sister!" I shouted. I waited for a few minutes - Krystal already caught up - before getting suddenly impatient. I began to knock on the door nonstop. "Yah! Open up!"

"What is taking him so long?" Krystal growled.

I was about to knock on the door harder, but Krystal beat me to it by kicking it. I looked over at her and she shrugged, "I'm mad." she simply replied.

I just laughed before hearing a thud on the ground. I looked at Krystal who looked just as confused as I was before the door opened, "Wae!" I heard Sammy shout at us. I gave him a bright smile before patting him on the head, "It's 6:30 in the morning!" he complained while rubbing his eyes and his voice being hoarse. Krystal and I just giggled at him before walking passed him and into the apartment.

"Come in why don't you!"

I opened the curtains and window, "You should really be a morning person if you want to be an actor," I joked with him before turning off the game console that had a weird looking game on, "you have to be prepared on being prompt and such." I explained before looking over to see the couch a mess. I sighed and looked over at him, "Do you always crash on the couch?"

"I'm a boy, that is a game console, and those are stairs. Do the math." Sammy remarked while walking to the kitchen.

Krystal pointed at me and laughed, "Your brother is more of a grouch than Jessica when he is woken up." she remarked and I sent a glare towards her, but she gave me a glare of her own that I had to look away.

"Why are you two here early in the morning?" Sammy asked after walking back with a milk carton. He was drinking from the milk carton and Krystal shot him a look of disgust, "It's my own place and my rules." he merong-ed her, but Krystal threw a nearby game case at him. He managed to dodge it, "YAH!"

"We came to grab you because of the documentary filming today." I explained while falling back on the comfortable couch. I let of a sigh of relief and let myself get comfortable in the couch, "this couch is so comfortable..lets go to the studio in an hour." I muttered while falling asleep.

"Nope! You woke me up now I'm waking you up!" He exclaimed. I shot a glare at him before smacking him with a nearby pillow, "Yah! You two love to hit me!" he whined before going upstairs.

I smirked when I heard the bathroom door click close and the locking sound noise. I looked over at Krystal who was blushing like mad and looking at the ground, "Don't say anything." she muttered.

"Who said I was going to say something about that." I replied with a smile.

"Don't think of anything."

"To late."

"I will kill you!" Krystal exclaimed and stomped over to me. I was quick and  ran upstairs to Samuel's room. "Amber Josephine Liu!" she screamed while kicking the locked door. I was leaning against the door while laughing like crazy, "Damn you!" 

"Will you two stop shouting!" I heard Samuel shout after ten minutes of the door being kicked. I stifled my laughter before opening the door just a crack, "Noona get out of my room please? I need to go grab my hat and phone." he said while looking down at me. I smiled before opening the door wide and jumping on him, "Ano?"

"I love you little brother!" I shouted before walking out and dragging Krystal downstairs. She was muttering something and I couldn't catch it, but it would probably be on the line of 'pabo pabo pabo pabo Liu.'

After a few minutes Sammy came downstairs with a black snapback on and was on his phone already, "Should we go?" he asked me and I nodded. I helped Krystal up from the couch before walking out of the apartment first and heading downstairs. Sammy locked his apartment before running after us, "You are all so lucky that my neighbors are early birds." he muttered while walking down the steps with us and we just giggled to ourselves. "Meanies.."

I stuck my tongue at him before grabbing Krystal's hand and running into the van. We sat in the back and waited for him, "Your brother is slow." Krystal muttered before using me as a pillow and quickly falling asleep. I laughed at her before looking out the window and seeing him talking with two girls - one whom I recognized as Kwon Sohyun.

"Oppa~ are you free today?" The girl I did not recognize asked using aegyo.

Sammy shook his head, "Aniyo, I have to be in the studio with noona. Wae?" 

"I have to talk with my unnies and oppas about the documentary filming of CUBE and Hana-ah has no place to hang out. She doesn't want to go home after school." Sohyun explained. Sammy got into the car and sat down still facing the girls, "Oh hello Amber unnie." she greeted after noticing me and I smiled.

"O-O-O-Om-Omo it-it-its Am-Amb-" The girl, Hana, couldn't finish her sentence as she fell back into Sohyun's arms. I couldn't help, but giggle at the silly action.

Sohyun just sighed, "She had the same reaction after meeting 4minute, Beast, and BTOB." she giggled. 

"Manager hyung, do you have paper?" Sammy asked. Manager oppa gave him a piece of paper which Sammy started to write on before handing it to me, "Sign." he said and I signed the paper before he folded it and slipped it into Hana's school bag.

"How are you getting to school Sohyun-ah?" I asked.

She smiled, "Oppa will be taking to school with Hana, but I hope she'll wake up so that I won't need to drag her. We should be going now if we don't want the fans to notice us," Sohyun said before bowing to us, "bye bye." she waved before helping Hana properly.

"Hana honey~" Sammy sang before closing the door.

"What did I say about using that in public!" Hana muffled shouts at the window. Our manager just started to drive towards the building under Sammy's order and I couldn't help, but look back and laugh at the cartoon-ish yells of Hana. "I will destroy you Liu!"

After a good few minutes waiting in traffic I became impatient with the silence. I tapped Sammy on the shoulder, "Let's bond." I suggested smiling. "You tell me more about yourself because all I know about you is your name and how grouchy you get when woken up." I joked.

Sammy looked over at me, "Lets bond when we are alone." he stuck his tongue at me before going back to his phone. I pouted before playing with Krystal's hair for the rest of the trip.

After a couple of more minutes we arrived at the building. I woke Krystal up before climbing out of the van after Sammy, "Hi!" I shouted to the fans that were already in the front building. They were waving at us while cheering something that I could barely make out, "how are you all!" I shouted while making my way to the front door holding Krystal's hand.

"Anyonghaseyo!" I heard Krystal aegyo greeted. We found our way to the front door that was held up by Sammy from the inside, "so much fans early morning!" I heard the young Jung say while giving a small fanservice through the glass door to her fans. They were cheering and some even fainted at the fanservice. Fanboys~

I turned around from Krystal and saw some cameras already following Sammy down the hall to a room. I tilted my head before realizing it's for the documentary filming, "Oh..wait..he is already being recorded!?" I shouted and ditched Krystal to go after him. I slowed down my pace when I reached the door I saw them enter and knocked, "Sammy?" I called.

"And Luna!" Luna cheered after opening the door and hugging me. I hugged her back before entering the studio and seeing Sammy talking with the cameras.

"Anyonghaseyo I'm um Samuel Liu," I heard him introduced himself shyly. I was a bit worried so I had to eavesdrop on the interview, "I'm one of S.M's young rookie actors and I like to introduce you all to S.M Behind the Scene." he smiled and waved towards the camera.

"How is it like being a rookie actor Samuel?" A woman asked.

Samuel laughed and scratched the back of his head, "I've only been scouted a couple of days ago, but I can already tell it'll be hard work. I shouldn't release much, but I hope that viewers will be supporting me even though this is my television debut," he laughed while smiling, "Anyone who wants to be a rookie actor shouldn't give up after hearing that I said it's hard work. In all honesty it's fun career to pursue." he explained to the camera.

The woman giggled at his response before continuing her questions, "What relationship do you have with your sunbaes?"

I bit my lip and gave a reassuring smile to Samuel who looked over at me. He nodded before smiling, "I'm very close to SNSD Sooyoung and Yoona, you know them viewers? I am junior shikshin," he laughed while listing all the idols he met within S.M and other idols - like Sohyun - outside of S.M. He finally started talking at about f(x), "f(x) is..f(x) is my favorite girl group at the moment, but SNSD might replace them," Sammy joked with the interviewers. He looked over at me again and I just nodded, "Actually I kind of want to reveal something to f(x) fans." 

"Which is?" The woman reporter asked.

Sammy took a deep breath, "I'm Amber Liu's charming baby brother! It's baby Liu!"


Ooohh What will the fans think!

Next chapter...an article :) Spoiler!

Comment and Subscribe!