Chapter 15

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I pointed at staff member, "You are telling me that I'll be lauched from this lift onto the stage?" I asked while staring at them. They only nodded and I chuckled nervously with a nervous smile, "And we have to practice now?" I asked before being pushed down on my knees on the lift. I was trying to calm my racing heart, but I was suddenly launched into the air without a warning.

"Intro!" A stage manager shouted from the auidence.

I quickly recomposed myself and read from cue cards, "Welcome to the first United Agency Christmas concert! We are live on air in Seoul!" I shouted into a microphone and clapped, "First I would like to thank the fans of our loveable talents in the back for coming out in such a cold weather! Is everyone doing okay!?" I exclaimed before walking to a mark spot. 

"Okay! Taeyeon once Samuel mentions Girls' Generation in his small talk with the fans you'll be launched into the air!" Stage manager exclaimed.

"You like launching us!?" I yelled back towards him. He gave me a thumbs up and I just prepared myself to catch Taeyeon as it read from the prompt in my hands. I looked down on the lift where Taeyeon was crouching down on, "Don't worry Taeyeon noona, I'll catch you." I reassured her before continuing with the prompt that was in my hands.

"You better Sammy." She muttered.

I laughed silently under my breath before continuing, "-and your favorite nine angels, Girls' Generation!" I shouted into the microphone before hearing the launching sound and catching Taeyeon in my arms. I was breathing heavily because that was very scary, but good thing she is short. Her shortness actually made it easier for me to catch her

I lowered Taeyeon down onto her feet and she waved to the imaginary fans, "Anyonghaseyo Seoul! I'm Taeyeon the kid leader of SNSD and I will be co-hosting with Samuel Liu!" she spoke into the microphone.

I put my hand behind her back and led her to the spot marked that was close to the auidence while making small talk with Taeyeon. We arrived at the spot before I let her go and smiled at her, "So Taeyeon, are you excited to be doing this concert?"

"Of course! I'm so glad to see our SONES!" Taeyeon smiled before turning to me with a smile, "How about you Samuel? You are making an MC debut for the first time, how are you feeling about it?"

I let out a breath and smiled, "I'm actually quite nervous about it. I don't think any of the fanclubs will like me as MC, but I will make it interesting! Like Big Bang's TOP is somewhere around the building! Anyonghaseyo TOP hyung!" I shouted waving to the V.I.P box that TOP will be hidden in. Taeyeon playfully slapped on the arm and I smiled, "Are you guys ready to have a good time!?"

"Take 5!

I bowed to Taeyeon before jumping down the lowered lift and walking towards the back where Krystal was. I grabbed my manual and began to rehearse the drama with her. "Do you ever know how to take a joke?" I asked.

Krystal rolled her eyes before looking at me in the eyes, "Actually I do, but taking it from a stranger like you? I don't find anything funny about you mocking about my fashion sense when I'm not the one looking like a homeless person." she replied to me with a smirk.

"Really? Im considered cute where I'm from." I teased while leaning close to her.

Krystal pushed my face away from her, "And wheres that? You from the States?"

"No, but I lived there for a short time before traveling to the Philippines then coming here in Korea," I explained to her before poking her cheek, "I guess you have high standards for fashion even though you are dressed in a school's uniform. It suits you." I mocked her, but she smacked on the head with her manual which was suppose to be a different prop.

"When I become an idol you'll regret saying that!" She scoffed. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away, but she grabbed my wrist and spun me around, "What's your name?"

I merong-ed her, "You'll find out later schoolmate~" I sang before taking my wrist back and running off.

"Samuel!" Krystal exclaimed.

I popped my head back into the room, "We'll continue later! I have to go rehearse my short part with the B.A.P MCs." I expalined to her before running out from backstages to my spot at the beginning of the stairs on stage. I grabbed the prompt from a backstage staff before talking to the imaginary auidence and Stage manager.

"I'm hungry," I complained while reading the prompt. "I want to go eat, but I have no one to replace me. (heavy sigh) Don't you all agree that I should take a break? The concert isn't going anywhere," I said while holding the mic out to the imaginary fans. I had to think of the fans either booing or cheering before I touched my ear where an earpiece will be placed, "Oh! You found a replacement for this part manager-ssi?"

I saw from the corner of my eyes the trap doors lowered before walking backwards on the steps. I made sure to watch my steps, "Oh they are here to crash the concert? I remember hearing about them appearing here, but why do they have to crash this unbreakable united concert when they were invited?" I asked while using the clever (lame) word play of songs, "Because I didn't wish a happy birthday to the maknae?! Is he that upset that they will go overdramatic? Okay stop it hyung..(sigh) I understand now that they show no mercy huh? I thought I left a voice message! Okay..okay..yessir! Well goodbye. I sighed before tapping my ear again.

I looked behind me and saw a comfort landing spot. I looked over at the trap door and saw the blonde hairs, "Well..they are big BABYs!" I exclaimed into the microphone before falling back and at the same time the two lifts launched.

"You are doing good Sammy." I heard someone praise me. I looked to my right and saw Key hyung standing there while eating some food, "No rookie, nonetheless a foreigner, will be able to pull this off. You got a lead role and now you are MC-ing a big concert? You must have lots of talents to pull this all off."

I sighed and got off the comforts, "Not really hyung," I told him before standing up. I looked at him,  "I'm just glad that I'm not stuck in a stuffy apartment doing nothing until school starts. This is actually fun to do." I smiled not telling the real truth. 

Key just nodded before walking back to his group. I sighed and took a near by seat to rest a little, "So tired..." I muttered after putting my head down on a table. I slowly began to fall asleep while thinking of random things.

' How do days go by fast? I remember just a few days ago I was bonding with Amber, but now I haven't seen her because of rehearsals. I miss my noona that I just met a couple of days ago (whimper). I really hope she is doing okay...I MISS YOU NOONA!'

 


Amber's Point of View

"Hyoyeon~" I sang after skipping into the dance studio. I smiled at her and gave her a big hug, "let's practice our solo dance?" I asked her and she nodded. I smiled and started up the music, but before we can start Hyuna came skipping in.

"Unnie and Amber~" she squealed and gave us a hug.

Hyoyeon returned the hug and smiled at Hyuna, "Yes Hyuna?" she asked.

"Nothing~ I just arrived here and I was bored," she pouted and we laughed. I knocked her on the head before putting my hat on her head, "yah! I also wanted to know where Sammy is. I heard that he was the MC for our united concert."

My cheerful mood was suddenly decreased at the mention of my brother. I started to sulk in the corner while Hyoyeon and Hyuna tried to cheer me up, "Wahh! I miss my brother!!"

"C-Ch-Cheer up Amber-ah!" Hyoyeon panicked.I felt her patting me on the back and I just continued to whine.

"Amber-ah? I'm s-s-s-sorry for bringing him up!" Hyuna stammered and tried to cheer me up. I pretend to wipe my eyes before standing up, "A-A-Are you oaky?" she asked me and I just nodded.

"I'll be fine," I said smiling after my whining episode. I really truly do miss my brother because I haven't seen him almost four days already after our bonding moment, but I had to focus. "I'll eventually see him, right?" I smiled before turning around.

After I turned around to fix my appearance in front of the mirror I heard laughter. I turned back over to Hyoyeon and Hyuna, but they waved back at me with a idiotic smile plastered on their face, "Okay..." I said slowly before turning around again. Hyuna and Hyoyeon burst into laughter again and I just decided to ignore them.


Author's Point of View

When Hyoyeon was patting Amber on the back she stuck something on her back.

It read: Jing Jing Llama~ -Kim-choding

 


Lame joke right x)? I'm skipping time a lot huh, but it'll serve a purpose because I don't want to talk about how everyday went for Samuel or Amber! His exciting life will soon end, but yea you'll have to read to find out why!

Comment and Subscribe~