Chapter 47

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I turned around a saw a girl staring at me. She was holding a little boy's hand while staring at me with a Krystal Jung look which is usually a 'you-are-completely-stupid' look, "Wae are you standing in th rain pabo?"

"I'm asking for answers duh." I replied, removing my hat letting the rain hit my head. I wasn't in the mood nor did I care about the media catching me, "Wae can't  a person ask the skies for answers, huh?" I questioned with visible irritation plastered on my face.

The girl rolled her eyes at me, "Don't listen to the crazy man Kiseob." she said to the younger boy she was holding hands with.

"Arasso noona." The boy replied while looking at me with a cute glare.

I rolled my eyes, "You remind me of someone who I despise yet like." I stated while glaring at the girl. I put my wet hat on my soaked head before getting on my bike, "Well good luck with the rain." I said, putting the key in the key slot of my bike.

"You are going to ride in this weather? Wow you must be a BIG pabo." The girl said.

"Jinae noona..wae are you still talking to the strange man?" The boy, Kiseob, asked while tugging on Jinae's sleeve. They were still standing under the cafe's shading area while staring at me. "He is a pabo!" he exclaimed, stomping on his tiny foot.

"Ah I'm hurt." I said and held my chest while faking a puppy pout, "Wae do you say it like that?" I asked still sitting in the rain and conversing with the two siblings.

"Because you disrespect noona!" He shouted at me with a baby pout. 

"Aish Kiseob!" Jinae shouted causing the boy to pout more. He looked up at Jinae and just nodded and became quiet, "Mianhe stranger, but my brother gets very defensive when it comes to me and people I argue with." she explained. I only nodded removing the keys from my bike and walking over to the shading near them.

"I think I know how he feels." I explained and kneeled down in front of Kiseob, "Don't worry kid, I'm also the baby in the family so I can also get protective over my noona." I smiled.

"I just don't like people disrespecting noona when she is giving good advice pabo." Kiseob muttered quietly and shyly hid behind Jinae. I chuckled and stood up looking at Jinae.

"We got off on the wrong foot. You just caught me in a bad mood, but I'm a little better so let me properly introduce myself," I explained and held out my hand still dripping wet, "I'm Samuel Liu." I said quietly in case reporters came by from CCM.

"Oh you're the famous rookie actor many girls talk about in my school? I don't get why they talk so highly about you with a brat like attitude you have," Jinae scoffed and pushed my hand away, "I'm Kim Jinae and I'll shake your hand when you aren't cold and wet." 

I smiled lightly, "Aish definitely act like someone I know," I chuckled and stuffed my hand in my sweatshirt wet pockets, "I should probably call someone if I don't want to get in an accident." I commented while looking at my bike and the slippery road.

"Duh, there has been idol incidents lately with slippery roads." Jinae said.

"Omo Jinae-ssi don't be so mean to me, I just got out of a heartbreaking conversation." I pouted while holding my chest with a teary expression on my face. I opened one of my closed eyes and saw Jinae rolling her eyes at my acting. 

"Acting doesn't work on her Samuel hyung," Kiseob spoke up and looked at him with a questioning expression, "she doesn't buy aegyo acting from people she finds annoying and a pabo." he explained and I instantly collapsed in an overdramatic way.

"So like her.." I muttered before looking up while on my knees, "You don't buy aegyo?"

"Nope, I find it annoying especially from an overdramatic rookie like you." She commented.

"Haha." I said in a mocking tone and took out my phone that didn't get that much wet in my front pockets. I smiled happily and wiped the screen before opening it up to go through my contacts.

"Texting your idol friends?" Jinae asked.

I only nodded, "My noonas in CCM will come pick me up and hopefully with something to carry my bike." I replied and sent a text message to my Jiyeon yeobo. "Where do you live?" I asked.

"Wait ... who are you referring to in CCM?" Jinae asked me carefully.

"T-ara." 

Jinae sighed and looked at Kiseob, "T-ara noonas actually like you!? Yah you are an annoying pabo!" Kiseob whined and sent glares at me. I was taken back and looked at Jinae while tilting my head. I started to see-

"Yah! Niece!" I shouted with an accusing finger and one hand covering my mouth.

"Shut up! You don't think I'm not proud of my uncle and what he has done to T-ara unnis?" Jinae questioned and I shrugged. She immediately slapped my arm causing Kiseob to snicker, "Wae are my unnis friends with you?" she asked in a disappointing tone, "I thought they would befriend someone normal and handsome that would be around my age, but noo it has to be a stuck up rookie."

"Yah I ain't stuck up!" I whined.

"You are whiny though." Jinae replied.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

We were both having a glaring contest not realizing the attention with attracted. I was glad that my hat and mask were still on - wet, but still on - so I wasn't notice for being Samuel Liu just another idol with their back turned to everyone else. Jinae just rolled her eyes and pulled Kiseob closer to her, "Aish where is that manager..." she mumbled while looking around.

"Ne noona didn't he say he'll be late to pick us up?" Kiseob asked.

"Yah! I have to do my homework and wake up early tomorrow!" She yelled.

I sat down on the ground next to Kiseob while leaning on my arm that was resting on my knees, "Is she always like this Kis-?" I asked forgetting his name already.

"Kim Kiseob, pabo. Yes she is always like this," Kiseob replied and looked at me, "It's always been like this since our parents split up and our dad is never home at all due to overworking so noona takes care of me after picking me up from Uncle's agency." he explained to me.

"Really? That is a lot of responsiblity for a ..."

"She is 17, but she'll turn 18 in the following month." He replied.

"How old are you?" I questioned.

"6, but I have a bigger IQ than you do." Kiseob replied. I just nodded slowly and looked up at the frustrated looking Jinae who was oblivious to our conversation, "She means well pabo, but the choices she makes sometimes aren't-"

"The right choice. Does your uncle ask for her to choose a lot over things?" I asked while looking over at Kiseob. He nodded and I sighed, "Same for me. I have many choices, but if I don't pick the right choice than something blows up in my face." I sighed.

Kiseob sat down beside me and looked at me, "Is it about that offer you rejected?" he asked.

I looked at him surprised, "..Do you like get internet access in the agency or something?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "Uncle talks about it with everyone and I would be around because no one else wants to be outsmarted by a 6 year old. He was talking about trying to get you into a drama of his own with Jiyeon or Eunjung noona after hearing the news about the decline of the offer." Kiseob explained 

I nodded in understanding, "But yea it's about the offer..I choose the wrong decision and now someone else I care about might pay for it." I muttered sadly.

Kiseob stood up and patted the top of my hat, "Don't worry pabo-ah, you'll find a way out of the path you choose to take and make it to the right decision eventually. That is what Uncle said, but I doubt he can fix what he has done wrong to T-ara noonas." he explained.

I looked up at him and nodded, "You're pretty smart Kiseob-ah, you'll make a perfect CEO when you grow older." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me before Jinae finally joined our conversation, "What are you doing to him?" she questioned, holding Kiseob protectively.

"Nothing noona~" We both chimed using aegyo and Jinae was taken back. I snickered to myself and looked over at Kiseob who was holding a thumbs up. I gave him a thumbs up as well. The babies in crime.

"Baby Dino we've brought you clothes~ oh and Soonkyu unnie!" Jiyeon shouted happily while sitting in the van that just pulled up close to the cafe, "Oh you also have Jinae and Kiseob around!" she happily smiled.

Sunny came out of the van in disguise and walked over to me. She immediately smacked me on the head, "Yah! On your day off after we caked you is when you want to play in the rain to get yourself sick!?" she scolded and I pouted.

"Good luck pabo hyung and remember you'll eventually find the way out!" Kiseob cheered before running to the open van, "Hyomin and Jiyeon noona!"

Sunny was scolding me for playing in the rain, but I tuned her out and thought about what Kiseob said, "I'll eventually find the way out from my wrong decision towards the right decision...so..my wrong decision is listening to my mom, but the right deicsion will be to as well listen to my mom? Aish! I still have a week to think about my mom's threat and Kiseob's words...time to decipher the puzzl-" 

"Are you even listening!?" Sunny shouted, smacking me out of my train of thoughts literally.


So I have bad news...since school is starting again I'll have less time to update :( I'll still try to update though, but it'll be slow updates for now on till the story is finished x( Stupid school!

Anyways I introduced two badass characters: Kim Jinae and Kim Kiseob the neice and nephew of KKS who reminds Sammy of...some people. You'll find out later in the next chapter!

Comment and Subscribe please!