Chapter 40

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: Since people wanted this....

 

Krystal's Point of View

I watched Sammy leave the restaurant after having a stare down with Amber - none of them speaking. We quickly moved from our table to Amber, "What happened?" Tiffany was the first to ask. I sat beside Amber and held her hand, "Yea what happened?" I also asked.

"He just looked at me with disappointment..." Amber whispered.

Luna hugged Amber from behind, "..What did you say to him?" she asked. Amber laid her head on Luna's arm not speaking and it got us all worried. "Amber, what did you tell him?" Luna asked again, looking at Amber.

Sulli looked over at me and I shrugged. Tiffany was looking at Amber with a worried expression and the whole table was silent - which I didn't like. "Someone should call Sammy to ask him where he is.." I suggested.

"I think he should just be left alone for now....." Amber muttered.

We all looked at her in surprise, "Amber? Are you okay or what?" we questioned and she just shrugged heavily, "Amber..what is going on?" I asked her and she looked at me with a sad look. 

"Can someone take me to the dorm...I don't feel good right now.." Amber whispered.

We all nodded and helped Amber up. The nice Ahjussi bowed to us and we bowed back before pulling Amber into the van, "If Vic ask what happens, can you tell her that I'll explain to her and all of you what happened in the restaurant later when I feel better and not like crap...." she muttered and laid her head on Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany was whispering things to Amber that we couldn't hear and Amber just responded in a whisper as well.

I was pulled into a group huddle by Luna and Sulli unnie.

"What do you think happened? It must be serious if Amber unnie doesn't wanna go after her brother who practically just stormed out of the place." Sulli whispered and we all nodded in agreement.

"But remember that Amber was ignoring Sammy for two months." I added.

Luna shook her head, "We all know that Krystal, but remember sometimes Amber would ask us if anything happened to Sammy that day?" she reminded me. I nodded after remembering that fact, "But now she doesn't even wanna look for him after that scary looking stare down.."

I looked up at the window behind Sulli - Sammy's bike. I saw Sammy's bike at the top of a hill we were passing by, "Driver oppa!" I exclaimed and put on my glasses, "Can you stop here!" I shouted and felt the abrupt stop of the van about a couple of blocks from Sammy's bike.

"W-Whats going on Krystal?" Tiffany asked a bit startled. I smiled at her while putting on my hood, "Where are you going?"

"It's nothing unnie, just tell Sica unnie to tell our parents that I'll be arriving home a bit late." I said, climbing out of the van. I hid my face by having my head down and walking towards the hill I saw his bike. 'I'll get answers out of you stupid.'

After arriving at the top of the hill where it leads to an open field, I saw Sammy down there throwing a fit. I sighed and stood there with my hands in my pockets just watching this scene in amusement. I continued to watch for a few more minutes till he took the liberty to throw his helmet - that I just barely notice isn't on his bike - at a poor rock laying there.

"Yah stupid!" I shouted, making my way carefully down the somewhat steep hill. Sammy stopped his frustration tantrum and looked at me, "You are going to hurt yourself eventually if you keep throwing this child like tantrum." I teased.

Sammy picked up his helmet, "What do you want Jung? You can clearly see that I am not in the mood to start talking to you and child conversation." he told me and I made a fake hurt expression.

"Oh now we are going to last names? Well Liu, I came here just to see if you are okay since I saw your bike and I got worried when I didn't see you anywhere near your baby." I semi lied taking a seat on the rock that was abused. I put my hood down since it was just the two of us.

"You saw what happened at the restaurant?" Sammy bluntly asked.

"W-What? No!" I lied, trying to use my acting skill to pull off a fake accused face, "I'm not a stalker lik-"

"Stop lying Krystal," he said and glared at me. I glared at him as well, "you laugh pretty loud when you are with your members and your outfit is pretty easy to spot now." Sammy explained.

I smirked, "Well I'm flattered to know you memorized my entire self." I said and stood up to walk closer to him, "Well since I can't lie anymore, I just wanna know what happened between you and Amber." I stated and looked him with sincere.

Sammy just fell back onto the grass and I was startled by that action. He looked up at me and shrugged, "I just got into a little disagreement with Amber thats all." he told me. I rolled my eyes at him and sat on his stomach, "Yah! Your heavy!"

"Oh please I'm as light as feather, you just eat to much fatty Liu." I teased and he just rolled his eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out at him before talking, "What was the disagreement about?" I questioned.

"Family issues." He lied.

I shook my head, "No it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Idiotsayswhat?"

"What?"

"Haha stupid!" I giggled. It took a couple of seconds for Sammy to realize what happened and he had a - I'll admit - cute dumbfounded expression. "Aish sometimes I wonder if you are really Amber's baby brother with a brain like yours." I told him and he just pouted with his cheeks puffed out. "Don't make that childish expression with me. Now tell me what really happened."

"How do you know we weren't really talking about family issues? Did you put a microphone on me?!" He over dramatically shouted. I knew he was cheering up if he starts to make jokes with me. I smacked him lightly on the face, "Yah now you aim for my face!?"

"The back of your head is on the grass and your face is just right there." I admitted, shrugging my shoulders. I smiled cutely at him when I saw his pouting expression again, "Can you stop pouting? It's getting annoying." I scoffed.

"Than why did you smile?" He teased me. I felt my face get flustered so I turned my head around so he won't see it, but I was to late. "Oh I made the great Krystal Jung blush? I am completely awesome!" he laughed and I punched him on the stomach for laughing, "Ow!"

"Serves your right." I pouted and he glared at me. I glared at him, "You know you can't win in this glaring contest." I stated and he immediately looked away and turned his attention to the sky. He let out a heavy breath since I was on his stomach. 

"..Do you think Amber cares about me?" Sammy asked me out of the blue.

I looked at him in shocked and lightly smacked his head for even asking that. "Of course she cares about you, why would you even question about her caring for you?" I asked.

"Just thinking about the conversation we had..." Sammy muttered. I laid completely on his stomach so my stomach was on his and I tilted his head up to face me, "You are lucky that the media aren't here...or else Papa Lee will be furious with another scandal between us.." he said while blushing furiously.

I giggled at his cute expression, "I just wanted to get comfortable while we talk is that to much to ask?" I smiled at him before pinching his cheeks. "Now will you tell me what happened in the restaurant or do I have to do aegyo on you?" I challenged.

"Hm you've never used aegyo on me before so try." He taunted. I glared and pinched his cheeks a bit to hard to the point he was begging me to let go, "Y-Yah let g-go!" he stammered.

I smiled and patted his red cheeks, "Can you please tell me what happened in the conversation oppa?" I asked in a cute voice and pulled my hands so they'll be under my chin in a bunny like way. 

"Ew disgusting." Sammy joked and pushed my face away. I whined and smacked him on the chest before putting my laying my arms on his chest and laying my head on my arms, "Ow..wae do the Jungs have a wicked hit?" he questioned.

"Simple it's just like wae does the Lius have weak bodies?" I remarked, looking at the grass.

Sammy just chuckled and it felt weird against my stomach. I looked up at him and he was looking at the slowly turning night sky, "...I told Amber about my offer.." he finally told me, not even answering my smart remark. I tried to look into his eyes, but he had an expressionless face. "She wants me to take the offer..."

I was a bit taken back. 'Amber wants Sammy to go to the Philippines? Well it is..it is an offer so he'll come back' I thought before I felt him shifting a bit. I looked at him and he was so distracted by the sky. "Isn't that great though? Amber approved of it." I said, not realizing the real thing going on.

"But I don't want to go..." Sammy muttered.

He shifted his head so he was looking at me. I looked back at him biting my bottom lip before sighing, "It's your decision still though Sammy and all you asked for Amber is her opinion. In the end it'll be your decision." I told him.

"I keep hearing that! In the end it'll be my decision, yes I understand, but what if I hate making my own decision and I need someone else to make it for me!" He shouted and his head fell back groaning in frustration with his hands ruffling his hair.

"Tomorrow will be the first of April Sammy," I told him. He removed his hands from his face and raised an eyebrow at him, "So?" he questioned. I sighed and smacked his forehead lightly, "It'll be the first day of the countdown to your decision deadline." I reminded.

He sighed and started to get up. I got off him first and helped him stand up, "I'll think about my decision choice and compare it to Amber's." Sammy told me before picking up the abused helmet, "I'll drive you home."

"You better not drive like a maniac." I pouted, making my way up the hill. 

Sammy followed close behind, "I won't." he told me. I looked over my shoulder and saw him grinning like a child at me, "I promise!" he exclaimed and I just rolled my eyes at him. We made it to the top of the hill where his bike was and before I knew it, he put the helmet on my head without warning.

"Yah!" 

"Just making sure the young Jung princess won't get brain damage." He teased. I removed the helmet and fixed my hair.

"I'm not looking forward to helmet hair." I pouted.

Sammy looked at me. I looked up at him and before I knew it he flicked me on the forehead, "It's just your hair." he stated and got on his bike. I climbed in back of him and held onto his waist, "It's not just my hair. It's my beautiful hair!" I remarked and smacked him on the back.

I just heard him chuckling before he started up the motorcycle. The next thing I knew it we were riding through the city towards my parent's house that I stay in since it was so close to S.M Entertainment. I took in the scenery of the passing lights and the beautiful surroundings of Seoul, "Wow.." I whispered while taking in the memorizing scenery.

"Beautiful right!" I heard Sammy scream. I looked at him and saw his eyes looking at me through the rear view mirrors. I smiled and nodded, "You should really use some time to actually take in the beautiful surroundings around you!" he shouted over the noise and wind.

"I'll consider!" I replied.

He took a sharp turn towards the S.M Entertainment building and I held onto his waist tightly. "Ow!" he shouted. I didn't loosen my grip though because I did not trust him if he takes sharp turns like that, "Mianhe Krystal! Anyways we're almost at your house, it's the one near the apartment complex, right?" he asked after passing the agency and towards the neighboring neighborhood.

"Yea."

He slowed down a bit and stopped in front of my house. Sammy turned off the engine and got off the bike before me, "Well here is your home Miss Jung." he smiled and helped me off. I stuck my tongue out at him after removing the helmet, "By the way thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

He chuckled and messed up my helmet hair even more. I swat his hand away before he responded, "For talking to me. Usually people don't like talking to me when I'm angry because I throw fits, but you actually got me to open up." he explained and I soften up a bit.

I shrugged and pouted, "Well you got into a disagreement with Amber and you are my co-lead in the drama so I was just worried about how you'll react later." I told him.

"Thank you for being caring Krystal." He replied with a smile.

I just smiled at him, "You're welcome. Now think about what you'll say to Amber for an apology and if you don't apologize than the first thing I'll do if I see your face again, which will be a hundred percent chance, I will lay one hard smack on your face." I smiled sweetly at his ghost pale face, "And remember whatever your final decision is, I'll support you all the way." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled at me before getting on his bike again, "Thank you again Krystal."

"Okay okay I'm awesome I understand now shoo! I need my beauty sleep." I scoffed and playfully winked at him. He chuckled before driving off, "Stupid." I muttered while shaking my head with a smile on my face. 

I turned around and walked through the gates of my house. I put my hand on the door before looking back, "I just hope you don't pick to go.." I whispered before going inside my house.


More improvement on their relationship!! Haha okay so next chapter will be...Sammy's day off! Let's see how he spends it :)

Comment and Subscribe~