Chapter 4

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

"Girl's bring the boys out." Sunny and Sooyoung sang while I did a dorky dance. We were all taking a break from a long days of practice and we were to tired to leave the building plus it's already night out. "You're so dorky Amber-ah." Sunny giggled.

I rolled my eyes at her and made a fist, "No aegyo!" I whined.

"Amber!" I heard my name being called. I turned around and I saw Victoria running inside the studio and grabbing my arm.

"W-Whats wrong leader?" I stammered startled by her actions.

"It's Sammy. I was taking to him on the phone and then all of a sudden I hear a thud on ground," Victoria quickly explained. I looked over my shoulder and saw Sooyoung and Sunny following us with a questioning/ worried look, "he said that he was sleepy."

I blinked and recalled a conversation with my dad earlier today about how to take care of Sammy.

Flashback...

"Amber you better take notes because Sammy needs special care," My father told me and I immediately grabbed a notepad, "Make sure that he takes his medicine twice a day so morning and afternoon, he has a habit of wanting to skip breakfast so you have to tie him down and feed him, make sure to give him eye drops once a day so in the afternoon because his eyes act up easily, make sure to feed him vitamins, and make sure he gets enough sleep." 

"Okay dad, I'll make he gets enough sleep and all that other things." I told him.

"I mean it Amber, make sure he doesn't take to much naps alright?" Dad told me.

"Okay I got to go my members are waiting on me." I said to him before hanging up.

Back to reality..

We ran out of the building not caring if we are caught or not, but what kind of person would actually wait till night time to take a picture with a worn out idol? I shrugged and saw a motorcycle beside the building, "Excuse us si- Sammy!?" I exclaimed seeing my little brother hugging his phone like a little baby.

"Sammy!" Victoria exclaimed and hugged the sleeping boy.

"Sammy?" Sunny and Sooyoung said with a questioning look. I gave them a 'We'll-explain- later' look.

I took the keys out of the motorcycle and told Sunny to help me carry him. I grabbed him by the legs while Sunny grabbed him by the arms and we carried my little brother into the building and into the dance studio that SNSD and f(x) occupied together at the moment, "Wake up." I said, slapping my brother in the face lightly.

"Aw isn't he adorable looking!" Yoona cooed and pinched my brother's cheek. Victoria and Yoona just started to fangirl over how adorable my brother looked while asleep and all I can think was pedonoonas. I shook my head giggling to myself before shaking him.

"Wake up Sammy..Sammy wake up.." I said softly. Sammy slowly opened his eyes before falling back asleep, "Aish! I said wake up you dummy!" I shouted in English which caused Jessica and Tiffany to look at me weirdly. I smiled at them and waved before slapping my brother silly, "Wake up!"

Sammy groaned, "Ate..pagod na pagod ako..." he whispered. I squinted my eyes trying to understand him and he just used his arms as a pillow to go to sleep again, but I quickly pulled him up. I took his phone away before splashing his face with water, "Loka-loka ka!" he exclaimed again shaking the water from his hair. 

"He is speaking Tagalog Amber-ah so he is a Filipino?" Seohyun asked me. I nodded before pushing him back with my foot.

"He is half Filipino and half Korean," I explained to her before sighing, "are you okay Sammy? You made Victoria-ah worried." I explained and Sammy looked at me weirdly.

"When?"

"Like a 10 minutes ago." 

"I don't remember calling Victoria noona."

"Seriously?"

Sammy looked at me before snapping his fingers, "Oh! Dad must of forgotten to mention that I have narcolepsy." he told me and I tilted my head at him confused. 

"Narcolepsy is a sleeping disorder Amber-ah," Seohyun told me and I looked at her waiting to explain it more, "it's a sleeping disorder that causes the person to have sudden sleep attacks so they usually sleep around almost everywhere and sometimes that can't recall what they did last." she informed me and I only nodded completely understanding it. 

"Ah.." I said nodding my head before I was spun around by eight SNSD members.

"Dad!?" They shouted with a confused face. I panicked and closed the dance studio, but not before looking around to see if any crew or staff or label mates heard the loud sunbaes. "Explain Amber!" 

I took a deep breath and explained the whole situation to them. While I was explaining everything to the SNSD girls, my members were spoiling Sammy again. He looked a little more comfortable, but still uncomfortable. "So that's it?" Taeyeon asked me and I nodded.

"Please don't tell Papa Lee." I pleaded using my best failed aegyo. Taeyeon just pushed me away ignoring my aegyo, but I could see that she wanted to punch me in the face for even attempting aegyo. I laughed to myself because of that.

"We won't, but won't he find out if he sees Sammy walking around the studio if he visits you?" Sunny asked.

I pondered about it before snapping my fingers, "We can say he is the new model for the December and February calendars." I explained. They looked over at my brother. Truth be told my brother was quite handsome and he could pass off as an oppa if we didn't know his real age, "Wouldn't it work?" 

"Ne." They replied in unison before Yoona and Yuri walked over to him and began to spoil him like my members are. Sammy's face was completely flustered and I only sighed in relief.

"You are playing with fire Amber," Taeyeon informed me after all her members went to greet Sammy. I looked at her, "you are being a good noona, but risking your job for someone you met just today already?"

I looked at Sammy and nodded, "I feel closer to him than I do with any other relatives Taeyeon unnie," I explained and sat down on the ground holding my heart, "he just looks like a boy that needs someone who he can trust.." I whispered while staring at Sammy's eyes from my view.

Taeyeon patted my head, "Well I'll help you, SNSD will help you, f(x) will help you, and any other people you told will help you Amber-ah. You aren't alone and you'll be able to bond with your brother in no time." she said before getting up, "did I mention that your brother has a nice ?" 

"Aigoo..byuntae!" I shouted laughing before following her to everyone else.

I sat beside my brother and everyone else was just talking to Sammy about what they like and dislike along with asking Sammy about his personal life. He would start a conversation up with Tiffany and Jessica in english with occasional interruption from Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Sunny. I looked at my brother's eyes from the corner and all I could see was a neglected child in them. 

'You are holding something back Sammy..you don't talk about dad or your mom with them, but when you're with me you openly talk about dad. What are you holding back?" I thought while talking with everyone and looking at Sammy talking with Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Let's go eat?" Taeyeon suddenly suggested. We all agreed and before we even got ready to pack up Yoona, Sooyoung, and Sammy were out the door shouting something about being hungry and ready to eat a whole lot. 

"Yah! Shikshins and BB shikshin!" Jessica shouted after them.

I laughed and grabbed my brothers things that he left. I walked with everyone else to the car while thinking about how I already feel like I known Sammy for a while when i just met him today and how responsible I've quickly gotten when it involves him. 'I'm responsible for you...I won't let anyone hurt you Sammy..because you're my brother..not my half-brother, but my real brother..' I thought to myself while I walked beside Krystal and the others.