Chapter 43

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: Aish...readers I wanted questions and EpicFall  you ask very specific questions! I will not answer the First and Second questions of yours because I want you all to be filled with anticipation, but..for number three lets just say this story's ending will be...unique and different.

So instead of an interview chapter...I give you a new chapter for a New Years gift!

Samuel's Point of View

It's already April 5...21 more days until my birthday and the deadline. I was currently getting ready to do an interview planned by S.M Entertainment to introduce me properly as a rookie actor under their agency. Why now? .. Oh wait the drama is almost done..

"Sammy?" Papa Lee called from the dresser room of one of the private studios within the building. I looked up in the mirror and waved at him with a smile before hair stylist noona slapped my hand and I sat still. "You feeling nervous for this interview?" he asked. 

"Wae should I feel nervous?" I asked with a pout.

He sat down in the seat next to mine, "Because you've been a bit dazed for the passed few days and I just wanna know if you are feeling well to do anything right now. Are you nervous in any way?" Papa Lee questioned.

I shrugged with a heavy feeling, "Just haven't talked to Amber in a while..we got in a silent argument a few days ago." I explained to him while the hair stylist noona fixed my hair.

"You know I hate it when my talents are in an argument." He told me. I looked at him from the mirror and he seemed to have a disappointing frown on his face, "Make up with her quick before there are any awkward tension is to build up between the infamous Liu siblings." Papa Lee chuckled and patted my shoulder. I sighed.

"Papa Lee..you know about my offer right?" I questioned. He nodded and I sighed heavily, "Thats also been on my mind Papa Lee. I told Amber about it and she is encouraging me to take the offer when I don't even know if I'm good enough for it." I explained.

Papa Lee excused the hair stylist noona from the room. He let out a sigh before placing his hands on my shoulders and looking at me from the mirror, "I don't know how many people you heard this from Samuel, but whatever you choose will eventually be your choice. The choice you make about the offer will either lead you somewhere in life or just make you be in the same continuous path in life. Whatever it may be just know it is your choice and decision." Papa Lee explained to me.

I nodded, "..So whatever I choose will still be my decision and my decision alone.." I whispered.

"You have enough time before your deadline Samuel, now get ready for your long awaited interview." He told me and got up to walk out of the room. I nodded and fixed the rest of my hair before getting up after a half hour. I took a deep breath before leaving the room and taking a seat in a white backdrop near Minho hyung MC.

"Hello hyung." I greeted with a smile.

Minho looked up from his cards and at me. He smiled, "Baby Liu! Smile at the camera because we are airing right now!"

"W-What! Yah hyung you are suppose to warn me!" I whined, pouting. He pulled out a random clipboard and started to write down things, "Please tell me you aren't writing a very very Baby Liu on that." I asked. He suddenly stopped writing and looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"Anyways down to the real questions, your fans want to know if you have any suggested fanclub names for them." He asked me.

I looked stunned, "What? I actually have a fanclub," I joked while rubbing the back of my neck, "well I'm not really sure what to call them considering Papa Lee hasn't let me have much fan signings so the fans can't see my loveable, funny side." I pouted, looking behind the camera and at Papa Lee.

"You should join our fansigning then Baby Liu! You and Taemin would make wonderful brothers - the Pabos!" Minho joked. I laughed and high fived him before sitting back trying to surpass a smile.

"It is known that you have back flipping skills yet little karate skills. Where did you learn how to do a back flip?" Minho asked, trying his best to look professional when he was trying not to laugh.

I smirked, "I taught my self. It was actually very easy to learn it if you have friends and a trampoline," I smiled before jumping out of my seat and glaring at the camera, "DO NOT TRY IT AT HOME!"

Minho and all the camera crew burst out laughing, "Sit down Baby Liu!" Minho demanded, slapping the chair with papers. I immediately sat down because he scared me with his glare, "Anyways..all your fangirls want to know something." he smirked and I got nervous for the next question, "Who is your ideal girl?"

"That is an interesting question. What is the other one?" I asked trying to dodge the question.

"Answer the one I just gave you."

"Give me a different one."

"Answer"

"No."

"Answer."

"No." 

"Baby Liu! Don't make me get Jessica here!" He threatened.

I immediately shut up. I glared at him before muttering something along the lines of K and J. "What?" Minho asked with a smirk. I glared at him while trying to think of someone besides the girl I am really thinking of. "My ideal girl is a non-celebrity, next question." I smiled while glaring at Minho.

"It's been on the news lately about you getting an offer for a role in the Philippines. Everyone wants to know, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to take the offer or not?" He asked me. Minho looked really curious and sincere while waiting for me to answer. I looked over at Papa Lee and he seemed also curious for my answer.

I sighed and thought about it. 

I smiled sadly and looked up at Minho, "Hyung in all honesty..my answer for the offer is....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I am not taking the offer." 


..WHAT IS MRS. PADILLA'S REACTION GOING TO BE! WHAT IS AMBER'S REACTION GOING TO BE!?

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Comment and Subscribe~