Chapter 16

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I sat down in the cafe near the S.M Studio. I let out a sigh because of yesterday's rehearsals, "That was way to much work." I muttered to myself before drinking some coffee. I was reading my manual while muttering my lines to myself, "I'm Park Daniel." I whispered while stirring my coffee, "yah..what are you doing you crazy girl.." I whispered trying to sound angry.

"Omo! It's Tiffany!" I heard squeals. I shook my head trying to ignore it thinking it was someone else and not SNSD Tiffany. (You are such a pabo Sammy...)

"Fany noona! I love you!" "Tiffany unnie c-can I have an autograph?" "Fany-ah how is SNSD?" "When are you going to make a comeback!"

I turned my head towards the commotion and caught sight of Tiffany Hwang. I sighed and grabbed my manual, "These fans are dedicated." I muttered stuffing my manual in my bag before jogging over to Tiffany and the crowd. I pushed my way to Tiffany and grabbed her arm, "Noona~"

"Ah S-S-Sammy," Tiffany stammered and gave me a smile, "what are you doing here?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled before putting my hat on her head and pushing our way pass her fans and back into the cafe. I asked the owner where we could hide and she directed us to the back, "Thank you Sammy." Noona thanked me and I nodded.

"Why aren't you wearing disguise?" I questioned.

Tiffany yawned, "I guess I forgot," she replied to me. I didn't buy it and glared, "honestly I forgot!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"Yes?"

"No!"

I smirked and she stared at me before smacking herself in the face. I began to laugh at her before hugging her and asking for forgiveness, "So what really happened Tiffany noona? You wouldn't forget a disguise if you were heading out." I said after remembering my first meeting with Luna noona. Not much idols would leave the comfort of a van or company without a disguise on. For me it's an exception because I'm a rookie.

"Just a lot of things on my mind." She told me. I gestured for her to tell me what was on her mind while I checked if the fans left, but they didn't so we were still hiding in the back of the cafe, "I don't want to burden you Sammy."

"Don't worry noona. I want to help you because you are my noona and having a stress idol will not be good for fanservice." I pouted. 

"Aigoo~ Don't use aegyo on me or I'll smack you." she teased while pinching my cheek.

I laughed, "I think my head became a solid brick after all the hits I gotten from everyone in the company for being a pabo." I explained with a cheeky smile. Tiffany giggled before giving in.

"Fine, I was just thinking about Christmas," she admitted. I tilted my head and she could see that I was confused, "I was up thinking about my family so I didn't get much sleep after all the rehearsal today. I'll be spending another Christmas alone as the members go to their families for Christmas.." she sighed. I pouted and gave her a hug.

We stayed like that for a few second before an idea came to my head. I smiled at Tiffany, "Noona how about spending Christmas with me? Amber is flying to Taiwan after the concert to go celebrate Christmas." I explained.

"Omo..wait you aren't going?" she asked me with a questioning look.

I laughed and shook my head, "That was Amber's same reaction when we were texting each other," I smiled before patting the shorter girl on the head, "nah I wouldn't be wanted by Amber's mom so I'll just stay here. My mom .. my real mom hasn't contacted me for a few years already so I gave up the hope of going to the Philippines." I explained.

"Aww!" Tiffany sobbed before pulling me down into a hug. My head was awkwardly squeezed against her chest and I was practically kneeling on the ground, "Arasso! We'll spend Christmas together!" she smiled after letting me go.

"Yay! I'll be able to get to know noona better!" I cheered while giving her a failed, dorky eye smile. She started to giggle and I felt accomplish for making Tiffany feel better, "do you think the coast is clear?" I asked suddenly, pushing the door open a little.

Tiffany peeked outside and nodded, "I think I'll be able to get back to the company," she told me. I gave her my jacket and put the hood on her that would be over my hat, "oh...thank you Sammy!" she beamed. I nodded and started to walk her out from the back of the cafe towards the S.M building, but I heard squealing again. 

"There!"

"What is that jerk doing putting his hand around Tiffany!"

"I can already see the headlines!" Tiffany and I yelled in the same time before making a run for it towards the S.M building across the street. I opened the door and Tiffany ran in before I closed it. We ran pass the security and into the cafeteria, "Omo..do you think this will make the headlines?" Tiffany asked me and I just nodded while trying to catch my breath.

"Mianhe noona.." I whispered.

Tiffany giggled and patted my head, "Don't worry about it. We can explain to Papa Lee before it gets out of hands, but I'll be appearing on a Strong Heart tomorrow with Yuri and Taeyeon so I'll have a chance to explain." she reassured me. I nodded while giving her a smile.

"We saw what happened~" 

I looked at Tiffany - who had a cold expression on - looking behind me. I bit my tongue before turning around slowly, "Hi noonas and hyung.." I whispered while staring at Hyoyeon, Yoona, Luna, and Shindong - who had grins plastered on their faces. I started to become flustered and they just began to laugh at my unforunate moment.

"Wait until Taeyeon unnie hears about this!" Yoona giggled and made a run for it with Hyoyeon. I suddenly felt weight on my shoulders when Tiffany started to run after them shouting 'Choding! Chodings!'

"No, wait until Amber hears about it Sammy~" Luna sang before skipping away. More weight.

"Don't worry dongsaeng," Shindong hyung told me and patted me on the shoulder, "at least you didn't get caught with Jessica and Taeyeon, right? Jessica would kill you with her icy glare if she saw that intimate moment with her bestie and Taeyeon would make sure you were dead for touching her precious eyesmile girl and her long time best friend." he told me before leaving with a jolly smile.

My eyes went wide, "W-Wait hyung! There was no i-in-intimate act! Let me explain!" I whined while running after him.


Wait Samuel is spending Christmas with Tiffany? Hmm..at least he'll find out secrets like the exposure of taeny in this fic~

Comment and Subscribe~

 

 

 

Wait there is more...


Author's Point of View

"Tiffany I see that you are nervous.." Lee Dong-wook smirked and looked at the eye-smile girl. Tiffany looked at him and smiled, "do you know what we are going to bring up?"

"Y-Yes.." Tiffany stammered.

Shin Dong-yeop smiled and looked at Dong-wook before turning to Tiffany again, "What did you have for dinner?" he innocently asked. Tiffany's mouth fell and she started to giggle with a hint of guilt.

"Taeyeon made me an American dinner." she replied with a smile. Taeyeon waved at the camera with a charming smile.

"Taeyeon wanted to guilt Tiffany," Yuri butted in. All attention was on the black pearl of SNSD who continued, "Our resident chodings of SNSD spilled to Taeyeon about a picture that appear just yesterday and it caught the attention of many netizens. Taeyeon just acted to not know and thing to Tiffany even though she was an angry kid leader at that moment." she explained with all a staight before laughing.

"Yah! That isn't true!" Taeyeon tried to defend herself.

Everyone was laughing amongst themselves as the SNSD members were arguing among themselves.

"Actually Tiffany-ssi, wasn't there a picture posted?" Jung Juri asked. She was smiling towards the SNSD members before pulling out the blown up picture of Tiffany with Samuel walking together - a little to close.

Taeyeon looked away from the picture and looked mad. She sent glare messages at Tiffany and the picture.

Tiffany waved her hands in front of her, "It's not like that! Samuel-ah was just helping me get back to the company after I didn't bring my disguise! I swear it was only just that and he is my dongsaeng!" she whined.

"But fancams proved otherwise when some fans caught you smiling while walking with Samuel until you both made a sprint for it." Eunhyuk teased. Tiffany glared at him before pouting.

"He made me happy!" Tiffany shouted before realizing her mistake.

"How!?" Taeyeon and Yuri asked. Taeyeon obviously was a bit jealous while Yuri just wanted to know the details.

Juri just snickered, "Samuel does have that boy-ish charm to him."

"Oh I agree, he is such a cutie. I envy SNSD for able to spend time with the new rookie actor." Hyo-jin agreed.

"Unnies you aren't helping my case!" Tiffany whined and smiled weakly at Taeyeon - who looked away from her with a jealous expression that was somewhat caught on camera. "I ran into him at the cafe and he just helped me cheer up after having something bothering my mind. He is a really sweet person and nothing happened!" she argued.

"I somewhat feel guilty now," Dong-wook said while touching his heart with both hands, "okay we'll let this slide Tiffany and let you be able to explain yourself to your fans. Taeyeon I'm mostly looking at you on this because we are not allowed to interrupt Tiffany while she leaves a video message to SONES."

Tiffany smiled before turning to the camera, "SONEs I'm sorry if any of you were heartbroken from this rumor. To be honest, I was heartbroken to," she said while glancing at Taeyeon before continuing her message, "I was only trying to get away from the fans after a long night of a restless day and I guess I was bit out of it yesterday. Samuel helped me and I guess some fans thought we were going to meet up." she smiled sadly.

Everyone was slowly getting touched. Taeyeon just looked at Tiffany.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope you (SONEs) will forgive me. I love you SONEs!" Tiffany smiled and made a heartshape around her eyes giving the camera an eyesmile. She blew a kiss to the camera - made Taeyeon get a little jealous. 


Rumors you ...anyways thats the end of the chapter~

Comment and Subscribe~