Chapter 41

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: I lied about it being a day off chapter :) Yea...tried writing that didn't work out soo...Amber's side!

Amber's Point of View

I sighed heavily while sitting in the dance studio. My members were warming up, but I just got here - late as usual - and I didn't feel like practicing with a heavy heart. I looked over at all of them and they were just chattering amongst themselves knowing that I'm not my right self today. 'Sammy...what are you thinking right now? Do you hate me?...' I thought.

"Hey Amber unnie." I heard Sulli call me. I looked over at her and gave her a small smile, "Are you feeling better to practice?" she asked, sounding very concern. I held my hands up.

"Help me up." I pouted. She giggled and started to pull me off the ground, "I can practice, but I won't put much effort." I shrugged and started to walk to the center of the dance studio.

"You sure unnie?" Luna piped in. I looked over at her and nodded, "Okay~ but if you wanna quit than just tell us." she nodded at me and I playfully saluted her which she returned.

"Yah dorks stop." Victoria called. We looked over at our oldest unnie and stuck our tongues out at her, "You wanna die!" she shouted and threatened to smack us. We ran away from her and the youngest were just laughing at our misfortune. 'At least my members are here to cheer me up...'

"Yah it's so loud in here!" Krystal's older sister, Jessica, complained when she popped her head in after ten minutes of chasing each other. We eventually all tripped and Victoria was tickling us as punishment.

"Sorry unnie!" Krystal giggled.

"Yah it's so loud, wae is it loud?" Hyoyeon asked. I looked over at the door and saw majority of SNSD having their heads all scrunched up from shortest at the bottom to the tallest to the top along with SHINee oppas trying to see what was going on as well. I continued to laugh while swatting Victoria's hands away from my sides.

"Omo...wae is that so adorable to me?" Sulli questioned with her head tilted to the side watching her SNSD unnis. I laughed at her cute expression, but Victoria took the opportunity to smack me lightly on the head and run away.

"Yah!" I screamed, crawling after her.

Luna and Krystal giggled at my action, "I don't think we'll be practicing today!" they concluded. I only held a thumbs up while chasing/crawling after Victoria, "so what should we do?" Luna asked.

"We should go out with Sica unnie and her members." Krystal suggested.

"Yah! How did you know we were going to eat!" Jessica screamed.

"Yah!" All the other SNSD members shouted at the older Jung. 

Victoria went around me and sat on my back after I collapsed. I groaned and glared at her from the mirror, "I can go eat, but...which group is going to pay?" I asked, smirking.

My members and I looked at each other before smirking at all the SNSD members. They looked back at us - each one of them slowly realizing it - "Noooo! If the one is paying it'll be f(x)!" Yoona and Yuri exclaimed.

"Wae should we pay unnie!" Luna whined.

The door finally burst open with the girls stumbling on top of each other. Jessica being the unfortunate one to be the one to fall first, "Onew is here and he demands chicken!" he shouted like a child. We all stared at him with a 'are-you-retarded?' type of look before bursting out laughing at his demand, "Yah don't laugh!"

"SNSD sunbae!" I whined trying my best to pull off aegyo, but even I wanted to start laughing. "Please treat your hoobaes to food?" I begged and Sooyoung just stuck her tongue out at me.

"Disgusting aegyo." Krystal teased me. I stuck my tongue out at her before she smacked me on the head, "What did I tell you about doing that to me!?" she questioned and I shrugged, making a teasing face.

"So who should pay?" Taeyeon asked, leaning on Jessica. 

All all twelve of us plus Onew oppa looked among each other. Yes, we would pay equal amount like how adults maturely do, but we are a bit childish so we want someone to pay for the whole meal and our managers aren't here to pay so hehe. "I think..." 

"Amber, Mrs. Padilla is here to talk to you." Sunny called. I frowned and looked over to see she was with T-ara Hyomin, "Mianhe Amber I tried to convince her that you weren't here, but she is scary with her glare." she whined.

"It's okay unnie." I sighed and got up weakly suddenly the happiness and child feeling I had a few minutes ago drained out of me.

"Amber.." My members called sounding worried.

"It's alright I can deal with auntie." I reassured them with a smile. I bowed to everyone before walking out of the dance studio and heading downstairs towards the entrance of the agency. 'What does that witch want? Hasn't she ruined my relationship with Sammy enough?' I thought with each step I took. I looked at the waiting area and saw Mrs. Padilla on her phone - as always! 'I wonder what does on that...'

"Auntie?" I called catching her attention. I sat in front of her in the seat that was right in front of her.

"Ah Amber," she said, putting her phone in her purse. Mrs. Padilla got comfortable and leaned forward to look at me in the eye, "Did you get a chance to talk to Samuel about our deal?" she asked in a whisper.

I sighed sadly, thinking back to yesterday. "I talked to him."

"What did you tell him?" she asked in a whisper considering we are in the middle of the lobby with many trainees passing by. I looked at her and then at my thumbs before answering.

"He wanted to know my opinion about his offer for a role in the Philippines and I told him to take the offer, but he stormed out of the restaurant without even answering me auntie. He looked disappointed with me," I sighed and looked up at her, "are you sure you wanna ruin your son's happiness just for your own gain?" I asked.

"Samuel does whatever he wants when he was little so I don't think he knows what happiness is." She said with a shrug.

"You obviously don't know your son anymore," I said and looked at her with a glare. Mrs. Padilla looked back at me with a glare as well, "Sammy is usually a cheerful person now since he came to S.M and whenever he is depressed it is shown instead of hidden now, but when I told him he should take the offer his face was expressionless and hard to tell." I explained.

Mrs. Padilla rolled her eyes at me. I glared at her action, "Just convince him to go to the Philippines with me or else f(x) becomes the new T-ara.." she whispered and got up to leave the building.

"You are a crazy, heartless women auntie. How did Sammy ever come from you?" I questioned sadly. I headed upstairs back to the studio while thinking about it, "Why must you always ruin my day?" I muttered and walked into the dance studio where I saw a complete mess of all the girls wrestling each other with Onew just watching with a random bucket of chicken.

"Yah give me back my phone!"

"I don't have your phone!"

"Get off me shortie!"

"Who are you calling shortie to your unnie!"

"Unnis please calm down!"

"Why is S.M more entertaining than my agency?"

"Unnis please stop fighting..."

"Everyone shut up!" I shouted not taking the noise in the room. I walked over to my stuff and started packing my stuff angrily in there, "Do you guys know when to just be quiet for once!?" I shouted venting out my frustration.

"Amber?" Onew called, walking close to me. I looked at him tears freely falling from my face. "Are you okay?.." he whispered putting his hand on my back.

Krystal and Luna also approached me, "Amber?" they whispered, pulling me into a hug. I completely broke down clenching onto their backs while letting it all out.

"Why do I have the responsibility..." I muttered softly into Krystal's shoulder. 'for something I don't want to do to family...'


Poor Amber....at least she isn't the only Liu feelings frustrated..

Anyways for a New Years Present next chapter will be an interview chapter! It'll be funny (in my head it is) trust me !

Comment and Subscribe!