Chapter 11

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

"One, Two.." The composers whispered and pointed at me.

"This is another story-" I began to rap the beginning of Beautiful Strangers before my phone went off. I quickly apologized to the composers before answering my phone, "Hello?"

"Amber! Help!" I heard Samuel yell. I put the phone on speaker and held it near Luna as well, "The Jungs are ready to kill!"

"What did you do Sammy?" I asked since we were talking in an English dialect. Luna just looked at me confused and I whispered to her what we are saying in Korean, "I thought you two were rehearsing and Jungs means Jessica as well, so what did you do?"

"We were heading to lunch and we used my bike to get to the Girls' Generation dorm," He began to explain and I can hear yelling in the background, "I kind of made Krystal scared because I was going around 60 mph on the streets and I did all that while Krystal protested." Samuel explained and I facepalmed myself because my dad raised an idiot.

"Pabo!" Luna and I exclaimed in the same time.

"You are so dead Liu!" "Choi Sooyoung I will most definitely hide your midnight snacks!" "Just wait until Amber gets your hands on you!" "No, just wait until we get our hands on you Choi and Liu!"

We started to hear muffling before the line went dead. I stared at the phone and shrugged before talking to the Misfit composers, "So this will be the OST for Krystal and Samuel's new drama?" I asked casually. I looked over at Luna and she gave me a 'what-have-you-done-to-your-brother?' disappointment look. "He caused that mess by himself don't go blaming me." I defended myself.

"Good enough." Luna replied.

We spent a good several hours discussing how to change the beat to the song, but we also had some disagreements. We decided to keep the song as it is, but try singing it with a upbeat mood. "What if it isn't possible to change the mood?" I asked while drinking my coffee.

"We'll have to discuss that with your CEO then." They replied before packing up their song sheets. We bid them a goodbye, but we didn't leave the room because we were tired. I laid my head on Luna's lap before pulling my hat over my face.

"Hey Amber-ah, you changed fast after meeting your brother." Luna spoke up. I peeked at her from under my hat before covering my face again and shrugging, "You have a very caring side when it involves him and you just met him like two days ago." she continued to speak and I shrugged again. I honestly didn't know how to respond to it.

I sighed before speaking up, "I don't know Luna. I don't know how it is to take care of someone well I know how, but it's because I had you girls helping as well," I explained to Luna. She removed my hat from my face and placed it on the table in front of us, "But taking care of someone that I am solely responsible for...it's just a lot of work." I admitted.

"Well I don't that feeling because you aren't alone Amber," Luna said while my head like a cat, "we are also helping you take care of Sammy aren't we? Well we are being the awesome noonas while you are being the strict one, but it still works either way!" she cheered and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I began to poke her cheeks while whining about wanting to eat, but being to lazy to get off the couch. "Yah! You are such a baby and you're older!" Luna laughed before pushing me off the couch. I sat up immediately from the ground and merong-ed her before trying to run, but stopped by the door opening to reveal our manager.

"Ah! You two are still here!" He sighed happily and we waved, "I already told Sulli and Victoria about this news so you'll have to pass it down to Krystal, arasso? CEO Lee was notified that some producers from a documentary will be filming all the music agency and is starting with us for his first documentary episode." he explained to us.

"And?"

"They'll be filming the life of what happens in the S.M Entertainment Studio so we want to warn our idols not to expose to much, but just expose what you usually do daily when entering the building arasso?" He said and we both nodded.

"So no showing our comeback?" I asked.

"Obviously no, we want the fans to be excited. All the idols just agreed to explain to the cameras about what we do and other things," he explained to us before showing up the schedule tomorrow, "everyone is expected to have lunch together."

I whined, "B-B-But then we have to maintain our image and not pig out!" 

"You can pig out, but make it like a variety show. Show your fans your loveable side that made them fall in love with each one of you," I have to go now girls. Remember to talk to it with Krystal." he reminded us before closing the door and going to wherever he needed to be.

I pouted and crossed my arms against my chest before my stomach growled, "Lets go Luna! I'm hungry!" I complained.

"Okay," Luna said after taking my hand and walking outside with our disguises on, "Hey Amber, won't your brother be exposed if he appears on the documentary?" she asked me. I looked at her through my hood, but I don't know if she can tell that my eyes just went completely big in realization. 'This is bad...'

"Papa Lee or manager oppa did say that they need to record what all the talents do on their daily life," I said slowly before walking into a nearby restaurant with Luna, "..I'll allow my brother to be in the publi-" I stopped talking when I heard shouting and arguments going on in the back. I talked with the waiter to give us a private table in the back, but that was where I saw the origin of the noise.

"Will you stop hitting me!"

"No!"

"Sica~ Can I have more please?"

"That was your tenth bowl!"

"I'm still hungry!"

"Yah! Krystal Jung if you don't stop kicking me I will-"

"You'll what? You don't got blackmail on me!"

"I will destroy you anyways!"

"Sica!!"

"Fine!"

Luna and I stood in front of their table while watching them argue with one another in to separate conversations. "Maybe I'll continue to think about letting him be viewed in the public as my brother." I whispered to Luna before slamming my hand down on the table. Everyone instantly became quiet looking over at our direction.

"Anyonghaseyo! Ohh Sammy can I have a bite?" Luna asked being the cheery one in the room. Sammy just nodded and Luna took his pair of chopsticks before taking a bite of the pork on his plate. Everyone besides Luna was looking at me while waiting for me to answer.

I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh, "You all went out and caused a ruckus in public," I said while rubbing my forehead with my hand. I opened my eyes and glared at them, "Without inviting me!?" I shouted.

Everyone stayed silent before erupting in laughter. 

"Mianhe noona." Sammy apologized before I sat on his lap. I grabbed another pair of chopsticks before finishing the rest of his food, "Yah! That was my food!"

"That was your 11th plate." Krystal smirked. I looked at Sammy, who became very flustered. I laughed him before patting his head and feeding him some salad that was left in the middle. Luna was beside Krystal taking her or being fed by Krystal. "Stupid!"

"What!" Sammy shouted.

"Oh nothing just wanted to see if you replied." Krystal giggled.

I rolled my eyes at the playful Jung before looking over at Sooyoung and Jessica. They were bickering over if Sooyoung should get another plate of food, "Amber~" I heard my name being called by the tall shikshin. "Will you buy me more food?" she asked me using aegyo.

"I would Sooyoung unnie, but I have a baby brother to feed." I merong-ed her. Her eyes went wide and she began to whine about not getting more food until Jessica stuffed some meat in . I smiled at Jessica before turning to my baby brother who was slowly falling asleep, "Hey wake up." I said, shaking him. He shot up and looked around.

"He is more lazy than Sica." Sooyoung commented.

"Yah!" Jessica shouted before smacking Sooyoung on the head. Sooyoung pouted and gave Jessica a puppy look that Jessica's icy heart melted, "Stop!" she shouted before placing a kiss on Sooyoung's forehead. I just laughed at their childish nature before giving Sammy icy cold water to stay awake with.

"Oh! Amber we have to tell them about what is going on tomorrow." Luna spoke up. I nodded and we began to explain what was going on with the company tomorrow and how I approve of Sammy appearing on cameras introduced as my brother.

'Here goes nothing....make the Liu name known baby brother...'

 


Whoa...Samuel is allowed to be exposed to the public! I wonder how that'll go o-o

I'm updating all the chapters I written right now so....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE X)