Chapter 27

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

"Can I have the hat?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because it's mine."

"B-But I want a badass hat like this.."

"Yah!"

I protected my head when Sunny began to smack me for using profanity. I started laughing, but she just became more of an evil bunny so I was crawling away from the furious Sunny. "Mianhe! Mianhe!" I exclaimed while crawling away with her smacking my with a plastic hammer. I was in the SNSD dance studio because I was bored and wanted to bother my sunbaes who were rehearsing their dance.

"Amber shouldn't you be with your group?" Jessica asked after walking back in with Sooyoung. 

I shrugged and pouted, "Your sister isn't there because she is on set filming with Sammy," I replied to her before sighing, "Do you not want me here Sica-ah?" I asked while showing my failed aegyo with the ''Welcome Motherf*ckers" cap on.

"Badass aegyo." Sooyoung laughed. I started cracking up at that because when I looked over at the mirror with my cat aegyo I saw that I looked very badass while doing so.

"I have more of a badass aegyo!" Sunny whined and took the hat away from me. I started to chase her around the studio to get the hat back, "Yah! Stay away from my awesome hat!"

"I want it !" I whined as I jumped over the wild Totoro seat and tackling Sunny to the ground. We were wrestling for the hat at this point, "Please!"

"Youngie go pick up the hat and hold up up high." I heard Jessica say. Sooyoung followed Jessica's order and picked up the hat holding it way above over heads.

"Hey!" Sunny and I whined as her tallness just intimidated us.

"Thank you for silencing the two!" Almost all the SNSD members exclaimed. We looked around giving them a cheeky grin before jumping to try getting the hat back from Sooyoung. We started to chase the giant around the studio now.

"Yah! When can those three be silent!" Tiffany whined. She was seated in the middle of Taeyeon and Jessica against the mirror watching the chase in amusement.

"We want to join!" Yoona and Hyoyeon giggled and started helping us take down Sooyoung. Even with her long legs she was slow and so all of us had her pinned to the ground - Sunny and I still trying to get the hat.

"Unnies please..I'm trying to study." Seohyun told the older SNSD members. She was sitting with her back against the wall with a book in her hand and I tried to get a look on it, but I couldn't see it clearly. I shrugged it off assuming it was an English book.

"Give me the hat!" "Get your own hat! "Unnie~" "Yah aegyo won't work!" "Sunny unnie we wanna play!" "CAN YOU GIRLS GET OFF ME!?" "I want the hat!"

We were like that for the passed five minutes until Yuri and Sulli came running in. Yuri seemed out of breath and Sulli seemed speechless, "A-Am-Amb-Am-A-Am.." Sulli was stammering very badly. I immediately stood up and ran to Sulli grabbing a hold of her shoulders, "Am- Krys- -hos- S- now!" she tried making a sentence.

"Amber," Yuri called while leaning on me. Yoona held Yuri up after seeing the paled face girl out of breath, "Amber, Krystal just called your phone, but you didn't have it with you and Sulli answered. I passed by your dance studio and she ran into me saying something about Krystal and hospital-" she was cut off when Jessica butted in.

"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! WHERES MY BABY SISTER!"

Shindong and Donghae seemed to run into the room also, "Okay all you are here. Krystal and Sammy were sent to the hospital after an incident happened on set," Shindong was explaining and showed us an article posted just a few minutes ago,"the media got a hold of the facts already since fans were able to catch a glimpse of what happened and it seems that Sammy fell out of a tree unconscious." Donghae explained the rest.

My face drained to a white pale and I immediately ran out of the room. Everyones' footsteps can be heard behind me, but I did not look back because my brother was in the hospital and I had to find out by Shindong, Donghae, and the media! 'Damn it Sammy what happened!'

"Manager oppa! Drive me to the hospital now!" I demanded when I found manager walking down the hall. I grabbed his wrist when he was dialing a number and I just started running downstairs to get to the van.

"Ho-Hold up Amber. What is going on?" My manager asked after catching up. Everyone wasn't far behind and all I can do was keep silent while feeling worried that I didn't sit still, my face was sweating, and my hands just kept trembling.

"Sammy is in the hospital. We gotta go see him Manager oppa." Sulli told our manager once she caught up.

I was ruffling my hair in annoyance because I don't know what is wrong with my brother and how he ended up in the hospital. I looked outside the building from the dorm and saw many media reporters trying to get passed security. I sighed and started to beg my manager to hurry up with the ride.

"Come on Amber," I heard Donghae speak up. I looked up and he was holding up his keys, "I'll drive you to the hospital." he told me and I nodded eagerly. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the parking lot in the back where vehicles were parked.

"We'll meet you all at the hospital!" I shouted back at the others.

Donghae opened his car and I immediately got in. I watched him climb into the driver's seat before speeding out of the parking lot and towards the busy streets, "Don't worry Amber, your brother is a fighter." he said trying to reassure me. I didn't feel any better without seeing my brother's physical appearance. I should of visited him, but I was to busy with my own schedules. 'I'm a horrible sister...'

It took us a good fifteen minutes to get to the hospital and once I saw the car being parked - I dashed out. I went to the receptionist - not giving a damn if I was spotted my media or fans - and asked for Samuel Liu's room. She directed me to the room number and I started running down that hallway with Donghae close behind. I saw Krystal leaning against the wall, "Krys!"

She looked up from the ground and smiled weakly at me. I ran over to her and hugged her, "You act like I died.." she teased me though her voice was quiet.

"I'm just worried and I need a hug." I whispered still hugging her tightly. My heart was racing honestly, "How is he? What happened to him? Are we allowed to see him?" I bombarded her with questions.

"Slow down Amber." Donghae said to me. I let go of Krystal and looked over at him, "Let the girl answer one question at a time. You are worried, heck I'll be worried too if this happened to my family, but you have to take a deep breath and relax." he calmly told me.

I only nodded before inhaling and exhaling a deep breath. I looked at Krystal and she was looking over her shoulder into the room, "So how is he?" I asked her a bit slower this time.

"He is doing fine, but right now he is sleeping," Krystal replied after leaning her back on the wall again. She had her arms crossed in front of her and she let out a heavy sigh, "the doctor said that he is overwork and suffering from fatigue just like every other overworked idols." she explained to me.

"Can we see him?" I asked her.

Krystal sighed and shook her head. "One at a time. His manager is in there."

My head perked up at the mention of his manager, "I wanna talk to manager-ssi..." I whispered to her. Krystal just shrugged before calling Sammy's manager out, "damn bastard..." I muttered under my breath.

Donghae noticed my behavior, "Don't do anything that'll ruin your image." he warned me.

I just shrugged before seeing Sammy's manager. I told him to follow me to a secluded part of the hallway before laying a slap right on his cheek, "Why is my brother in the hospital! I told you to take care of him!"

"I-It's not my fault Amber-ssi!" he stammered holding his swollen, red cheek. I felt a pang of guilt, but my brother came first.

"Whose fault is it! You're his supervisor when it comes to his health, activities, managing, and HEALTH!" I exclaimed trying to let out all the stress I'm feeling along with worried ness, "Have you made sure that he taken his medicine? Eaten good? Get enough sleep!?"

"It's his schedule!"

"You're his manager! Your suppose to manage his well-being not just his activities! Make room for all those," I screamed in frustration. I slammed my hand on the wall in anger before glaring at the manager, "You are only taking care of one person and you already manage to get a rookie actor in the hospital!" I shouted.

"I swear I didn't think it would happen again!" He defended himself. My face was probably red from all the screaming and anger I was holding in.

"Again?" I whispered. He seemed to be quiet so I grabbed his collar even though he was much taller, "What do mean again!?" 

He muttered something that I didn't understand. I slapped his face again in anger before he finally spoke, "I managed T-ara! I overworked them as well so I got fired and replaced!" he admitted.

"Why would you repeat the same mistake twice!?" I shouted after letting him go.

"I thought that Samuel could take it since he is young and heal-"

"Don't mention healthy! If he was healthy than he wouldn't be on the hospital bed!" I shouted after cutting him off. I was sending him glares, "My brother is far from healthy yet you push him to his limits that he fell out of a tree and if it wasn't for his director he would be requiring surgery for any broken bones from that high of a tree when unconscious!" I screamed as tears were spilling from my eyes. I was very angry.

"I think you should take your leave from Ms.Liu's sight, manager-ssi." I heard a voice speak. I didn't realize that I was trembling in anger and the anger blinded me from realizing that Donghae and Victoria came.

"O-Of course Donghae-ssi...I'll be leaving first.." The manager bowed. He quickly scampered away before my face was cupped between someone's hands. I whimpered a bit before looking into Victoria's eyes.

"Calm down Amber..don't cry.." She whispered after wiping my tears with her thumbs. Victoria gave me a hug and I returned it.

Donghae patted my back in a comforting way, "Everyone else finally arrived as you can see," he smiled before placing a kiss on the top of my head, "clean your tears before walking back." he advised before making his way back to the others.

"I'm a horrible sister.." I whispered into Victoria's chest. I was still balling my eyes out for the pass five minutes.

"No you aren't," Victoria told me. I pulled my face away from her chest and looked at her, "don't put the blame on yourself for what happened to Sammy. He was obviously overworked by an untrained manager so it does not make you a horrible sister."

"But if I had checked up on him physically instead of on the phone than I would of spotted his exhaustion before he finally fell! No pun intended!" I screamed. Victoria just giggled before kissing my temple and leading me back to the others. I wiped my eyes cleaned from any signs of tears, but my eyes were probably puffy.

"Amber!" The maknae line of f(x) screamed when they saw me. I weakly smiled at them as they ran to give me a hug to see if I was okay, "Good that you're alright and your brother woke up just a few minutes ago. The doctor - after being convinced my SNSD unnies - finally let a lot of people in seeing it's a big room enough for about fifteen people." Sulli explained.

I nodded and we all walked into the room together. Sammy turned his head towards the store and gave us a sleepy, weak smile, "Noonas~" he whispered in a sleepy voice. Some tubes were stuck into him and it made my cringe, "Sorry for worrying you if I did...."

"Oh you didn't worry them.." Yoona giggled.

"YOU SCARED US!" F(x) screamed as almost all us hugged him carefully. I was actually clinging onto him as I was the last one to hug him, "next time you end up in the hospital, it'll be by me for not telling me anything that concerns your well-being!" I threatened as I hugged my brother.


Hmm...I feel like keeping Sammy in the hospital for the next chapters. So I want some votes in this poll for the next chapter focus:

 

Since I need to wait one day so anyone who reads my story and gets to this part will be able to vote, you must all have to wait A DAY to wait for the next update than :( So no writing for me later today (Mind you it's 2 AM in the states) so it's a lose lose situation for the both of us, you

Well I bid you all a goodbye for a day T ^ T

Comment and Subscribe! Btw ... should I post my tumblr link here if you wanna follow me? Leave it in the comments if you want me too!