(Edited) Chapter 30

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Amber's Point of View

I was feeding my brother some food because he was still a bit exhausted even after staying in the hospital for a few days. I his bangs back before it fell in his face again, "You okay?"

"Yea thanks for taking care of me Amber." Sammy smiled at me.

"You are my little brother I'm suppose to take care of pabo," I smacked him on the head and he just whined, "don't say anymore stupid questions, arasso?"

"A-Arasso." he stammered while holding his head. I sighed and kissed his forehead, "Mianhe." I told him.

I put the food on the table beside me and played with Samuel's hand. We were talking about random things because I took a break unexpectedly from my schedule to be with Sammy because I was still worried about my brother. Some videos of me slapping Sammy's manager erupted on the internet, but I didn't care because my fans defended me for being a sweet sister.

"Amber, do you know what happened to my manager?" He asked me. I never really told him what happened to his manager, but all they was given to him was that his manager quit.

"I don't know." I lied while shrugging my shoulders.

"You have to know something."

"I don't."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive."

"You swear on your llama self?"

"Why must you go there?"

"I cared about my manager because he had a rough job history."

"..Yea.."

"So ae you sure that was all? He quit?"

"Yes."

Sammy shrugged and laid back down on the pillow. I readjusted the pillow under his head before finishing off the food that we were sharing, "Can we play a game?" he asked me.

"Sure what game?" I replied while pulling my legs up to my chair.

"Truth or dare?" he suggested. I giggled a little and he gave me a questioning look, "What?"

"I didn't think my brother would come up with such a childish game," I explained to him before tapping him on the forehead, "Alright than, but just to warny ou I'm going to come up with extreme dares."

"Bring it on Big Liu." He taunted me. I pushed the inside of my cheek just like how Sunny does and cracked my head which made the poor boy get frightened.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

I smirked and walked to the window. I saw that Sooyoung and Krystal just arrived from their schedules, but since Samuel does not know they are going to come. I'm so sorry Sooyoung and Krystal. "I dare you to exclaim your undying love to the next people who come through the door." I told him.

"Ha! I don't expect much visitors and my doctor already gave me my check up for the day." He scoffed and I sat beside him on the bed. "Alright your turn. Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"This is going to become an all dare game," Sammy laughed before thinking. A smile crept up to his face, "I dare you to jump on the other bed and start whining like a baby."

"Weak!" I exclaimed before getting up and jumping on the other bed beside Sammy's, "Wahh! I'm so lonely! Sammy why don't you play with me ever!" I shouted jumping up and down on the bed even doing a sit down drop and jumping back to my feet, "You are so boring Sammy why don't you ever get off your lazy and play with your noona!" I whined, but stopped jumping when I saw Krystal and Sooyoung standing there.

"I think we have the wrong room." An embarrassed Krystal said.

"Amber Daebak!" Sooyoung giggled.

I looked at Sammy and glared at him signalling for him to do his dare. He became flustered, but I jumped down and secretly inched his arm while smiling nervously at Sooyoung and Krystal by the door. 

"Sooyoung...Krystal..." Sammy whispered.

"Yes Sammy?" The two responded.

I saw Sammy taking a huge breath, but I was smirking to myself, "I LOVE CHOI SOOYOUNG AND KRYSTAL JUNG SO MUCH! I'M THEIR BIGGEST FAN AND WHEN I FIRST LAID EYES ON THEM MY HEART JUST WANTS TO RIP OUT OF MY CHEST!" he screamed and it startled the two - now flustered - idols, "Sooyoung is the best with her y legs and her awesome personality! But don't get my started to Krystal Jung because she has the y body and cute voice! These two are daebak!" he shouted with his eyes closed before pulling his blanket over his head.

"Haha! Jjang!" I laughed while falling on the other bed.

"What the heck stupid!" Krystal shouted and I opened my eyes to see her blushing like crazy. Sooyoung was in the back blushing to herself and also whispering to herself about Jessica or something like that. "You want to die!"

"Mianhe Mianhe!!" Sammy could be heard shouting.

"Krystal Krystal Krystal!" Sooyoung repeatedly called for the young Jung, but the young Jung accidentally hit Sooyoung in the face with a pillow that she was using to beat Sammy, "Yah!" she exclaimed before grabbing Krystal by the waist.

"Truth or Dare!" I shouted to Sammy while tears spilled from my eyes. 

"T-Truth!"

"W-Who is your i-ideal woman?" I stammered while watching Krystal and Sooyoung fight because it was halirious between sunbae and hoobae - Krystal was winning. 

"W-What noona!" He stammered while blushign furiously after getting out of his blanket.

"You picked truth!"

"But there are other-" he said gesturing the wrestling Krystal and Sooyoung, "in here! Do you want me to be embarrassed!?" He questioned and I only nodded much to his disbelief, "Evil!"

"So who is it?" I taunted him.

"U-Uh...my i-i-ideal wom-woman i-is-" He was cut off when a knock came. I looked up and saw that it was Sammy's doctor. Sammy let out a sigh of relief and I just sent him a glare. "You got lucky." I mouthed to him.

"Here he is Mrs.Padilla." The doctor bowed before taking his leave. 

"Thank you dear." The woman replied with a smile before entering the room. She pulled her hood down and walked over to Samuel's bedside leaving us other three silent while we watched Samuel and the strange lady, "Hello deary."

"Hi..um who are you?"

"Don't tell me you forgot me already? Aish my Sammy boy is growing up and growing old." the lady teased and pinched his cheeks. Sammy pushed her hand away from his face, "Sammy~"

"Who are you?"

"Oh it must be the shades!" The lady exclaimed and removed the glasses. I couldn't tell what happened when the lady removed her glasses because her back was to me, but according to Sammy's slowly whitening face it wasn't good or it wasn't good for us. 

"MOM!?"


Ohh...yay ... I don't know what to add really xD 

Comment and Subscribe~