Chapter 19

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Note: This is Part 2 of the last chapter 

Double Note: At the end of the chapter will be a brief summary of what happened after T-ara's performance. Warning: It might make you all squeal though the format will make you wanna kill me.

 

Samuel's Point of View

After a few more laughs and performances we had gotten up to S.M's part. CEO Lee told us that S.M. will be hosting the finale performances before all the companies talents came together because it was his idea and terms for this Christmas special. I just chuckled at how he managed to secure the spot for the last spots of this Christmas special.

"I hope you fans aren't cold," I said on the microphone before climbing down near the railing that blocked the fans. I removed the official S.M sweatshirt (that was signed by all the S.M artist) I was wearing and gave it to a lucky fan, "stay warm honey." I winked before going back on the stage. The fans were screaming because of that action and all I did was wave to them.

"Tsk, why don't you ever give me a sweater dongsaeng?" T.O.P butted in. I looked up at the black V.I.P box, that revealed V.I.Ps favorite main rapper, and waved at my hyung, "so why don't you?" he pouted.

I pouted as well, "I'm sorry for not getting you a sweater hyung, but don't you think you should be taking care of me instead?" I asked.

"No. You are a rookie," T.O.P replied and smirked, "I don't give sweaters to rookie."

I let out a heavy sigh and glared, "But I gave the almighty T.O.P a fancy seating in the V.I.P box overlooking this venue and you are sitting like a boss!" I exclaimed trying to reason with him, "Aren't I being a little to nice to my hyung?" I pouted.

"Of course you have to be nice to your hyung! Show respect rookie!" T.O.P teased.

"Ladies you are both pretty, but can we continue with the show?" Jessica interrupted after walking out. I looked over at her and she smiled sweetly at me, "Don't you know who is performing now Sammy?"

"No." I lied.

Jessica sighed, "It's your favorite girl group."

"SNSD!?" I screamed excited and began to fanboy, "Omo! I love Sunny, she is so cute! Also Sooyoung and Yoona! They are Jjang! Though I'm not that fond of Jessica." I said while jumping up and down than at the end shrugging with my eyes closed. T.O.P could be heard laughing and I couldn't help, but smirk though that smirk was immediately dropped.

"Really? I heard about rookie Samuel Liu, heard of him right?" Jessica asked me and hooked her arm with mine. I was startled and she innocently gave me a smile again, "I heard that he was afraid of Jessica's baby sister." she teased.

"Yah! I am not afraid of her!" I exclaimed.

"Then we are you always running away when she is around?" Jessica teased. The fans were having a kick out of this real-life argument that wasn't part of the prompts.

"Because she is scary."

"You admit you are scared of her."

"No! She is just scary!"

"I'm flattered that you two are talking about me, but you should let us perform," Krystal called. I looked behind me and saw the big screen showing a camera with f(x) there, "before you ask Samuel - we heard everything."

"Don't worry Sammy~ We're all afraid of maknae!" Luna teased. Krystal pouted and the whole f(x) just erupted in laughter.

I rolled my eyes before turning back to the fans, "Without further ado..Baby Liu's favorite girl group - at the moment - they have captivated the world with their individual charms. They are beyond Korea and will soon be beyond Krystal's ego," I teased, but I felt Jessica glaring at me. "Joking~ but introducing first...f(x)!" I exclaimed before leading Jessica backstage.

I was watching Amber do her dance solo. 'My sister is awesome...I'm gad to be Baby Liu..' I thought. Amber's solo ended and Victoria's dance solo started, "Hwaiting!" I exclaimed when the lights went off on Victoria. The song that I now know Electric Shock began to play.

"Baby Shikshin!" I heard all the shikshins from almost all the groups exclaim towards me. My attention left noona's group and I immediately ran to the delicious smell of food.

"Ah~" Yoona chimed to me. I opened my mouth and she put a piece of chocolate in my mouth before patting me on the head, "wae are you so cute!?" she asked and hugged me tightly.

"N-Noona!"

"Yah! Im Yoona don't hurt baby Liu!" Seungho hyung exclaimed before pulling me aside. He was fixing my hair and asking if I was okay. 'Am I a literal baby to them now?'

"Seungho-ah! Don't hurt S.M's second maknae!" Shindong and Sungmin cried after rushing over to me. I was pulled from Seungho and was being treated by Shindong and Sungmin hyung. They were patting me on the head and smiling (as well as giving me food.)

"Yah! Only I can save him!" Amber whined after finishing her performance. She rushed over to us and hugged me tightly, "What did those meanies do Sammy?" she asked while checking my body for any signs of injury.

"Nothing noona~" I sang before finding Hyomin and dragging her to the stage. She hooked her arm with me and we both walked onto stage like professionals, but I had other things planned after doing research on the internet "Noona~ don't you think I'm cuter than Sunny?" I asked.

"Bwoh?" Hyomin asked surprised. I gave her a dorky eyesmile before looking over at the fans.

"I'm breaking the hearts of many Sunbyung shippers out there in the crowd, but I know noona thinks I'm cuter right?" I asked while clinging onto her arm. I kneeled down on the ground and held her hand, "Right noona?" I asked.

"Yah!" I heard screaming. I turned around and I was immediately dragged off stage by Amber and Donghae. I was immediately replaced by Sunny and Sunhwa, "That wasn't cool!" Donghae stated.

"No but it was..DAEBAK!" Amber and I laughed. We looked at each other and began laughing as well before Super Junior's performance began, "bye hyung/oppa~" we bid Donghae a goodbye as he went to go get ready. 

Hyomin, Sunny, and Sunhwa came backstage to where we were. Sunny was sending me some glares, but I hugged her and kept shouting sorry while causing a ruckus among the idols. Everyone was laughing at my baby antics and would occasionally whisper to one another, "Mianhe Sunny noona~ I just wanted to make your Sunbyung shippers jealous~" I sang.

"Y-You could of w-w-w-warned me!" Hyomin stammered with her face flustered. I laughed again because I saw Sunny being a jealous bunny again, "Aigoo..Sunny is not like that!"

"Why don't you hang out with Baby Liu than!" Sunny growled before stomping off. Hyomin was whining and ran after Sunny while I just stood there idly talking with Sunhwa, Amber, and Joon.

Ryeowook came down backstage after a good half an hour of a long performance by Super Junior. He walked over to me and I handed him a bottle, "The ocean became pink suddenly.." he joked with me. 

"I guess they know who is last." I replied to him before heading to the dressing room. Lee Joon, Lee Kikwang, and Jeon Hyosung were giving fanservice while everyone was getting ready for Girls' Generation - though they (SNSD and other artist) also had secret plans for me as well.


After T-ara's performance

2NE1 performed and did a collab stage with Big Bang before Big Bang's solo stage.

A dance crew (Kikwang, Joon, Hyoyeon, Victoria, Hyosung, and Taeyang.) danced to Get on the Floor (4minute) Unbreakable (B.A.P) Mastermind (Beast) Mister (KARA) and Love Ya (SS501)

Performances by 4minute, MBLAQ, BTOB,  2AM, and IU

Yang Yoseob joined IU during her performance of Marshmallow. 

  • Talked with IU about how they performed that song together two years ago

Yang Yoseob sang Look at Me Now to IU (...cute >.

Performance by Beast, Secret, and KARA

Five lucky fans got a song sung/rapped to them by G.O , Zelo, IU, TTS, and Gayoon

Fanservice request were taken by three fans and performed by idols they requested

Performance by Troublemaker, TTS, and Super Junior T

Contest between maknaes and visuals (that..would be so interesting!)

Dance battle between Kikwang and Joon

Performance by Roh Ji Hoon, G.NA, Lee Hi, Miss A, and Wonder Girls

All that happened before the beginning of the chapter