Chapter 36

My Half Brother..bwoh!?

Samuel's Point of View

I sighed while looking at my lemon ice tea. The ice was melting slowly and the glass was wet from the ice that caused the glass to be cold so....you get my point right? I looked up from my glass and at Tiffany. It's been like this for a month already - I would go looking for Amber and Tiffany or someone else would appear to drag me somewhere else. I would sometimes see Amber in music shows that I was a temporary MC, but when I make an attempt to approach her someone would interrupt and before I forget, that 'actor' person that looks a lot like Amber...LOOKS A LOT LIKE AMBER! Every time I try to approach him as well to get to know him I would get pushed or dragged away by someone else. I haven't had a scene yet with that actor because every time I appear on set, he will leave.

"Sammy?" I heard my name being called. I shook my head to clear my head from my thoughts and looked at Tiffany calling my name, "Are you alright? Do you feel tired?" she asked me in a concern tone.

"Aniyo Umma Fany, I just have a bunch of things on my head right now." I explained to her with a weak smile.

She grabbed my hands in her and brought them up, "If this is about Amber again, you just got-"

"Gotta let her deal with her schedule first. I know Tiffany, but I just haven't talked to her in a month and I just have to talk to her about something urgent." I replied letting out a heavy sigh.

"If it's urgent than you can talk to me about it, right?" Tiffany said, giving me an eyesmile.

I returned the smile, "I would, but it's family talk. You are my Umma, Taeyeon is my Appa, but Amber is my sister and I need to discuss things with her about..." I hesitated a bit to find the right words, "..about my presence..."

"What do you mean about your presence?" Tiffany asked.

I shrugged while playing with the straw in my glass, "I just want to talk about what she thinks of me...how she feels about me still being here...about my mom..." I muttered before taking a sip from the ice tea.

I was looking into my drink that I didn't notice Tiffany leaning over. She placed her hand on my head, "Just give Amber time alright Sammy? She needs...she needs time to think." she told me.

"Think about what?" I questioned.

"Let's just say it's about having to go solo after three months worth something." Tiffany said in a puzzling tone. She got up to go pay for our things and I couldn't help, but ponder on that.

'What do you mean her going solo? What is going on with f(x)?' I thought. I finished the cup of ice tea before heading over to Tiffany, who was at the door. I put her hood on since she forgets sometimes and I walked her back to the S.M Studio.

We arrived at the S.M Studio after a good walk. We were silent the whole time because I was pondering about Tiffany's words and she was on her phone texting someone so I didn't bother her. I opened the door for Tiffany, but I was quickly pushed aside by Shindong and Taemin. 

"O-Omo...um guys wh-"

"Oh nothing Tiffany! Just the typical thinking of crying llamas with a mama penguin!!" Shindong exclaimed. I looked at him weirdly, but Tiffany just had her eyes widen. They have been using weird talk ever since last month whenever I try to step into the building.

She giggled nervously, "Sammy! You stay here with your hyungs who want to play with you while I go upstairs and check up on..your Appa!" she smiled before running inside the building leaving me with my hyungs.

"Okay?.."


Tiffany's Point of View

I walked down the hallway of S.M. looking for Amber. I got like half of the S.M. building helping me with my promise to Amber about keeping Sammy away from her. So we came up with code names when it involved situations with Amber. I sighed sadly while thinking back to the last two months (It's March 31) of keeping Sammy away from anywhere near Amber and I felt my heart getting heavy.

This whole thing has been lasting for a long time sadly and Amber still hasn't came up with a single thing to tell Sammy. After hearing Sammy's confession in the cafe a few moments ago, I want this charade to end! "Amber where are you..." I muttered before entering the beginning of a hallway and turning my head to see Amber talking to Sammy's mom at the end of the hallway.

"Amber!"

Amber turned her head and I ran towards her. I hugged her tightly before looking up at Sammy's mom, "Hello Mrs. Padilla.." I greeted with a cold shoulder. Did I mention she became my least favorite person? She would visit the studio when Amber was out and I (with some other S.M Artist) would be taking care of Sammy, but she would only visit when she needed money from her son. Of course Sammy being the awesome person he is gave money to her, but that was all she came for. Money Money Money!

"Hello Ms. Hwang, did you just get back with your lunch date with my son?" She asked me. I only nodded. "Anyways I have to go now. Think about what I said Amber and I'll see you again on Sammy's birthday." Mrs. Padilla said before leaving the hallway and the building.

"Finally she left..I can't stand her.." I scoffed and turned to Amber, "Hey are you okay?" I asked the younger girl.

Amber nodded and just smiled at me, "Yea I'm just shocked by her visit thats all.." she whispered and shrugged my arms away. I stood there a bit dumbfounded by her attitude and followed her when she was walking down the hallway. 

"What happened? What does she want you to think about?" I asked.

Amber stopped and turned to look at me. She had a sad smile on her face, "It's about my brother."

"What about him Amber?" I asked concerned about Sammy's well-being.

"She wants me to...she wants me to force Sammy to go to the Philippines..or else she'll ruin both our images..."


Oohh...don't you all just hate Sammy's mom? Why is he so oblivious!

Comment and Subscribe~